View Single Post
Old 27-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
mclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstermclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

In my whole sex life, I only bastard once.

I was 23 yo when I get to know this 18 yo gal who is studying in a local poly while clubbing. We had a ONS, really wild sex, she had a tight body n a really tight hole then when I was about to cum (that time still young n stupid, didn't wear condom so can't shoot in her hole), I asked her to blow me. Unknowingly, I just shot everything I had into her sweet little mouth. What happened next was unbelievable. She don't know whether to swallow or spit out n started to cry. It really scared the shit out of me cos she was crying with my cum still in her mouth. I need to bring her to the toilet n after spitting it out, she kept crying while I kept apologizing to her then she slap me calling me a bastard. Ya, I was wrong in not signaling to her that I'm coming n assumed that she's willing to CIM. But the feeling was so shiok & somehow high on alcohol, you tend to be like that. But after like half an hour she ok already and we just cuddled n sleep till next morning. That's the most un-gentleman thing I did in my history.