View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Kinda amazed that most encounters here are rather tame. Well, I have to be super bastard then.

1) Banged my ex-colleague twice after a wonderful ONS. Came in her raw and lost contact and that she switched field. Heard from others a few weeks ago that she had a son but still remained single, and the time frame does match. Not sure if I am the father. I saw from her FaceBook pic that her son does resemble me, especially my single eyelids and my big nose...

2) Popped my uni classmate cherry even though she was attached to another guy that time. She was kinda guilty, but I continued to sweet talk her and made her my FB for more than two years while her poor bf had no clue what was going on.

3) Banged my regular malay FL raw and cum in her while she was on top. Three months later, she whatsapp me saying she was pregnant and she is not sure who the baby belongs to-- either her bf or me. In the end, her bf brought her for abortion. She is now on pills.. And yes, we still occasionally meet up and she still joked with me wondering who did the misfiring.

4) Was screwing this super sexy, sweet, voluptuous yet petite long hair 19 year old Thai FL. Banging her doggy style and left about 20 more strokes to cum. Felt a tingling, wet sensation and realised my condom has slipped off after some nasty banging. Couldn't think straight, head became dizzy with excitement and exhaustion, and continued banging and eventually cum inside her. But because I was still thrusting while cumming, she didn't realise and we bad laid on the bed and kept frenching. It was only after a few minutes that she realised her pussy was dripping, and then pushed me away and quickly went to shower. Hope bros here can understand the predicament I was in that time.. about to cum and condom slipped off..