View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: seeking a male companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenia View Post
I'm single, busy and not ready for a serious relationship, but pretty lonely sometimes. Looking for someone genuine to kick back and share good times both in bed and out- definitely more friends with benefits than just solely smash buddies!

Me: Female, 26, chinese. On the athletic side, 34C-25-36. No supermodel, but won't scare your socks off either.

If you're looking for something similar, PM me with an introduction and we'll take it from there.
Quote:
Bumping this up- still looking for someone on the same wavelength
Quote:
Need to be physically attracted to the person I'm humping
dear TS aka alenia
how would you know if that someone is on the same wavelength if all you ask is an introduction?
how to get physically attracted from a PM?
dun worry, i may be looking for something similar but i know for sure i dun qualify. and looking at your replies and posts, i not sure if u would even notice this
DM ME WILL YOU