View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Whats the catch? Buddy jioing you to chiong??

Some time ago we went back reservist ( before covid19 ). So we met up with the old buddies. Since we are in mid 30s the ICT is basically a holiday camp but need to stay in. So during nights outs, one of my buddy decided to go chiong and ask if we wanted to join in. Since we are bored, so we agreed.

Background, the 4 of us are complete nerds, working in nerdy industries, married and have kids.

So we googled and went to one of the ktv, since we are new we sort of tip the mummy and waiter and order 1 tower of beer in order to get a room. (We dun drink beer). End up we ordered 1 tower of coke also.

Then the mummy brought in the girls, and to be honest they are not attractive in my opinion, but whatever each of us got 1 girl to sit with us for the whole session.

No one touch the girls, and after a while the 4 girls just sat in 1 corner while the 4 of us sing some lame songs. And thats how the session went....

Overall we spent around 550 each including tips.
It wasnt too expensive for us, but its sort of like a very awkward session....

Now one of them is trying to jio us to chiong again after CB.... and even "investment" trips to vietnam/thailand/cambodia. but what is the catch? So he can catch us doing something funny and report to our family?