The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old Today, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Harvey Elliot fractured his foot. Will be out for weeks. Will miss next month's run of games
Will be out for at least 5 months if include the rehab and re-training period to get back to match fitness.
Risky to play him if not yet fully recovered.
Old Today, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Will be out for at least 5 months if include the rehab and re-training period to get back to match fitness.
Never say which part of the foot. I am wondering if it's ankle again or like metatarsal injury like David Beckham. Second major injury for someone so young. Interestingly or sadly, there are websites that tracks the injury history of each player.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/harvey...spieler/565822
Old Today, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Never say which part of the foot. I am wondering if it's ankle again or like metatarsal injury like David Beckham. Second major injury for someone so young. Interestingly or sadly, there are websites that tracks the injury history of each player.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/harvey...spieler/565822
Time to bring in more youth players . Long season we need all to step up
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
Time to bring in more youth players
We loaned out or sold many youngsters recently. Bajectic would have gotten games now that Harvey Elliot is injured. Sadly he was loaned out. Curtis Jones and Endo better be ready to take every opportunity to play.
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster

https://www.90min.com/report-how-liv...sapp_liverpool

This could be why Kylian Mbappe was always linked to Liverpool. He is willing to join us because we are willing to let him join Real Madrid in future. We are willing to be the short term destination. We will recoup back the transfer fee and more when he moves to Real Madrid. That's why it's not a financial risk for us.

The transfer fee and wage will be heavily subsidised by Nike who wanted their Nike athlete to play for a Nike jersey club. Pity things never materialised. I hope we don't sign a 30 year old Mbappe who had given his best years to Real Madrid

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1