The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 713 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

Service gao gao in this return short spell. It was like catching up with "old" flame experience. Cute foxy lady with max KC 💕 voice. Going to liven my life for a few weeks for sure.
Please exercise discretion when visiting her.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
Nowadays the price really treat us bros like carrot. Can understand $120 for hj and for bbbj add another $30. This range still acceptable. But this few days visited 2 new ladies. Adv show hj at $120 and I was expecting bbbj another +$30. Ended up I was wrong. One lady +$50 and another lady +$60. I rejected as the service only so-so compare to the olden days(last year).
Already seeing 150/160 for HJ only.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
yes. For 3 weeks. Leaving end of the month
Any reason why she doing short trips and not longer stays? Want to invest in her but then 3 weeks later RTC don't know how many months later come back... the IRR not very good leh...
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Any reason why she doing short trips and not longer stays? Want to invest in her but then 3 weeks later RTC don't know how many months later come back... the IRR not very good leh...
I wonder how many times can ml do this in a year using the new no visa thing? If she comes quite a few times a year, like maybe 3 to 4 times, maybe can still invest??
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42464 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If get a work permit, ml needs to pay around 3k per month. Furthermore, doing short trips not easy to get caught lor, especially our National Day is coming. All mls are in high alert.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think short trip works better for her, and for us too.
She has been here for a year before, so she knows what works for her.

In these 2 shorts trip, I see a very vibrant change in her nature. Really no stress compared to her first tour.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Today, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Deleted....
Old Today, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

天天吹午皮,烦 。。。。。。
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I wonder how many times can ml do this in a year using the new no visa thing? If she comes quite a few times a year, like maybe 3 to 4 times, maybe can still invest??
There is no limit and her last visit was about 3 months ago but too frequent visits may raise suspicion. I know of a ml who kenna questioned by immigration when she was leaving singapore. They asked her why she stayed so long in singapore and the ml was not prepared and cannot give a good respond, end up kenna ban from entering singapore. With the automated clearance hopefully can siam questioning by immigration. But more importantly must prepare story to convince immigration
Old Today, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

tang tang RTC?
Old Today, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PSGUYl977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
guys. i just shared my story which i felt was a rare occurrence and fun to share, i even said to be mindful cuz although i quite new to this condo ML scene, i have met most working girls (pub, ktv, HFJ, MP, etc) is in here for money and to be careful might just be a KC trap in the long run. either for more $ or a status here. anyway if you think it is a fiction story i came up with, then that is up to you too.

and right, this kind of thing is really YMMV. how you guys expect me to share which ML lol. you mean you guys chiong over the years never get anything that’s out of the norm sometimes? maybe i still can get some girls cuz based off appearance and charm, i’ve gotten a few over a few years at pubs and ktv, but handsome/charismatic is just a bonus i can tell you. 99% is always about money.

Knn talk until you like 情圣。。。who never got ONS in pub and KTV, need not brag here…
Time to go back school for some counselling boy!
Old Today, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSGUYl977 View Post
Knn talk until you like 情圣。。。who never got ONS in pub and KTV, need not brag here…
Hahaha don't scare the other bro la, though I'd say most of us are 老司机 by now. At one point in time all pussies will feel the same, what matters more is the gfe but don't fall for kc trap can already.
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSGUYl977 View Post
easy bro, i only shared my story. i didn’t brag? i even asked a rhetorical question asking you guys never meet anything out of the norm over the years? ( of course have right?) some people get it more, some less?

if you cannot read and understand the whole freaking chunk where i mentioned some girls give special and foc but actually playing the KC game for more $ or residence status here, then i think you need to go back to school instead. or maybe you just have some selective reading problem. please la. just because i get a ONS with a ML only i also very sure many bros here get before. nothing special what. i’m not here to make enemy. chill and happy chionging
Old Today, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
onestick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey wasnt reading the thread before the one i posted. wasnt attacking you at all. i was just agreeing with kilren's feedback on the MLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Well, if that is your truth hearted words, I respect your feedback.

You are a gentleman, only those with evil intentions jumps out to attack me.

You see, just a simple remark from me, already 2 jokers jumped out and cow bei cow bu. They are too simple and naive. 道行还浅啊。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1