The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-anna/

Anyone try? Too good to believe…nowadays many landmines….
Old Today, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-anna/

Anyone try? Too good to believe…nowadays many landmines….
Disclaimer I never tried before, but she has been in SG for very long.

From MP, looks like business quiet.

What I don’t like is that she’s obviously an A cupper but advert as D.
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
Disclaimer I never tried before, but she has been in SG for very long.

From MP, looks like business quiet.

What I don’t like is that she’s obviously an A cupper but advert as D.
Ohh seriously!!! Thanks bro anyway.
A bit curious…any idea is her service and look ok?
Old Today, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
philteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Ok noted. I communicated with her late last week... this week not sure yet so will update if managed to get in touch.
Want to try her. Prev ad said can BBBJ, can confirm?
Old Today, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Listed BBBJ and even BF have to pay additional?
Not too sure bro. I took the normal package. She didn't initiate as well. And I did over run the timing by about 10 minutes as she spent a considerable amount of time on massage and fixing my back. Not a time watcher.
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
She has her own thread in the health Centre forum.
Wei Wei on NEL.
Just went over to take a look. Now I understand why she ask me what package when I was removing my clothes to shower. I squinted my eyes and just responded massage lor. So I think there is the pure massage which is $60 as listed in HC thread. Then there is the SLG rates, and probably a different rate for BBBJ. I checked TT and is similar. When I gave her an additional $10 tip, she actually messaged me and said I overpaid.
Old Today, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by philteh View Post
Want to try her. Prev ad said can BBBJ, can confirm?
Don't think so. So far max is CBJ for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Not too sure bro. I took the normal package. She didn't initiate as well. And I did over run the timing by about 10 minutes as she spent a considerable amount of time on massage and fixing my back. Not a time watcher.
Okay, so have to top up lah. Anyway she didn't reply so nvm.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1