The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Areallyzara, HannahEvelle

Old Today, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: FL Scene in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
FOOL like you writing unsolicited statement looking for MEN to reply. Least I waiting for a Vagina. HAHAHA

FOOL like you must be either got discovered by wife abt your whore mongering activities over in this forum. OR got HIV/Hep C and B and passed to yr WIFE and she forced a confession out of you. That's why you looking to vent your unhappiness over others, What a sad sad man, you are looking at yr recent posting. HAHAHA

FOOL like you wouldn't last over a min. And got shamed by a whore. hat's why your emotionally unstable. HAHAHAHA
You couldn't get a Vagina after waiting for 2 hours, even OKT doesn't bothered with a degenerate like you. HAHAHA.

Who is that miserably stupid to wait 2 hours for a whore? HAHAHA.

Only a born-degenerate would patiently wait 2 hours for a whore while she doesn't give a damn about you and your "money". If you even have that amount of money. HAHAHA.

You couldn't even last a min about how I couldn't get under your skin, making you type ridiculously. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: FL Scene in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
You couldn't get a Vagina after waiting for 2 hours, even OKT doesn't bothered with a degenerate like you. HAHAHA.

Who is that miserably stupid to wait 2 hours for a whore? HAHAHA.

Only a born-degenerate would patiently wait 2 hours for a whore while she doesn't give a damn about you and your "money". If you even have that amount of money. HAHAHA.

You couldn't even last a min about how I couldn't get under your skin, making you type ridiculously. HAHAHA.
FOOL like you is definitely GAY for me and I am flattered HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely into playing MEN's anus HAHAHA

FOOL like you pls come out of the closet and I don't mean clothing closet HAHAHA

FOOL like you keep repeating the same subject and my material again and again like an OLD FOOL. Are you over 70 this year? HAHAHA

FOOL like you think you're an expert in trolling while others are laughing behind your back over your past post history HAHAHA

FOOL like you laughing over other people's misfortunate. IE: raising other man's seed in other thread. Why? your 1st born is from another man's seed or your child carry the same retarded genes like YOU HAHAHA

FOOL like you are better off raising swines than orphaned children from Africa. African countries are mostly doing ok except for some as they are definitely related to YOU. This African misfortune thingy is way back in the 80s and 90s. MOFO, you really stuck in a TIME WARP. What a LAO JIAO LANG you are. HAHAHA
Old Today, 08:11 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FOOL like you is definitely GAY for me and I am flattered HAHAHA

FOOL like you probably into playing MEN's anus HAHAHA

FOOL like you pls come out of the closet and I don't mean clothing closet HAHAHA

FOOL like you keep repeating the same subject again and again like an OLD FOOL. Are you over 70 this year? HAHAHA
So right now you are interested in guys just because you couldn't get laid by a whore after waiting for 2 hours? HAHAHA.

I refuse to let a gay know, what can he do about it? HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:17 PM
Samster

Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
So right now you are interested in guys just because you couldn't get laid by a whore after waiting for 2 hours? HAHAHA.

I refuse to let a gay know, what can he do about it? HAHAHA.
FOOL like you have my sympathy as you're unable to come out of the closet due to your BOOMER mindset. HAHAHA

FOOL like you is like a pc of fecal matter lodged inside a swine's anus, unable to come out fully. HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely need to pay GAY MEN to fuck you even if you come out as ONE. HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely have a BOOMER's pot belly which blocks the SUN's ORBIT from space. WHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old Today, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
FOOL like you have my sympathy as you're unable to come out of the closet due to your BOOMER mindset. HAHAHA

FOOL like you is like a pc of fecal matter lodged inside a swine's anus, unable to come out fully. HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely need to pay GAY MEN to fuck you even if you come out as ONE. HAHAHA
Only a GAY would know what a GAY would like. HAHAHA.
I see a potential GAY in you. HAHAHA.

You patiently waiting for whores and getting nothing after waiting for 2 hours brooding over why that whore couldn't even be bothered to fuck you or OKT despising you.
GAY track would be very suitable for you. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Only a GAY would know what a GAY would like. HAHAHA.
I see a potential GAY in you. HAHAHA.

You patiently waiting for whores and getting nothing after waiting for 2 hours brooding over why that whore couldn't even be bothered to fuck you or OKT despising you.
GAY track would be very suitable for you. HAHAHA.
FOOL like you set my GAYDAR off the charts. You carrying the rainbow flag is an insult to ALL GAYS. You should take a walk off the rooftop from the highest building in the vicinity for the benefit of all humanity HAHAHA

FOOL like you think you're exception to the rule, but reality sets you way down the gutters HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely get PITY FUCKS from all women. Including WHORES and YOUR WIFE HAHAHA

FOOL like you think you can out-troll and out-craze me when you're clearly a delusional FOOL to begin with HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely has some undiagnosed mental illness. Hence, it explains your behaviour and reaction which does not warrant it in the 1st place HAHAHA
Old Today, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
FOOL like you set my GAYDAR off the charts. You carry the rainbow flag is an insult to ALL GAYS. You take a trip off the rooftop for the benefit of all humanity HAHAHA

FOOL like you think you're exception to the rule, but reality sets you way down the gutters HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely get PITY FUCKS from all women. Including WHORES and YOUR WIFE HAHAHA
I feel deeply sorry that you didn't get to fuck the whores and your girlfriend left you. HAHAHA.

You didn't even dare to fuck the OKT and the Whores even when they treated you like a piece of trash. HAHAHA.
There you are saying like you own-ed the Whores and OKT.
You couldn't even lay a hand on them. Continue to talk big. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I feel deeply sorry that you didn't get to fuck the whores and your girlfriend left you. HAHAHA.

You didn't even dare to fuck the OKT and the Whores even when they treated like a piece of trash. HAHAHA.
There you are saying like you own-ed the Whores and OKT.
You couldn't even lay a hand on them. Continue to talk big. HAHAHA.
FOOL like you keep repeating the same subject again showing your stupidity and lack of originality HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely didn't get enough love from DADDY and MOMMY which explains your consistent crazed behaviour which even a Mother CANNOT love HAHAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely was conceived when your FATHER is on his 1st MALE COUSIN WHAHAHAHA

FOOL like you keep repeating "OKT" when all members of your extended family are ONE WHAHAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely drove your EX-WIFE to infidelity. Whores get paid for fellatio, while your EX-WIFE do it for FREE WHAHAHA
Old Today, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
FOOL like you keep repeating the same subject again showing your stupidity and lack of originality HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely didn't get enough love from DADDY and MOMMY which explains your consistent crazed behaviour which even a Mother CANNOT love HAHAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely was conceived when your FATHER is on his 1st MALE COUSIN WHAHAHAHA
Look who is the one crying Daddy and Mommy. HAHAHA.
You couldn't get and keep repeating about your parents' love. HAHAHA.
They despised you since young hence you keep wanting their love. HAHAHA.
You got no where to get it but can only keep repeating this. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Look who is the one crying Daddy and Mommy. HAHAHA.
You couldn't get and keep repeating about your parents' love. HAHAHA.
They despised you since young hence you keep wanting their love. HAHAHA.
You got no where to get it but can only keep repeating this. HAHAHA.
FOOL like you got so upset and couldn't even paragraph your sentences properly HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely crying behind the monitor with sissy tears rolling down your cheeks HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely drove your MOTHER and all FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS to do ONLYFANS just to get away from YOU WHAHAHA
Old Today, 08:50 PM
Samster

I got all night, babe. Let's see who out-craze who in the end. Knn, no wonder IMH and MOH got ads at the bus stops for siao lang like you
Old Today, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
FOOL like you got so upset and couldn't even paragraph your sentences properly HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely crying behind the monitor with sissy tears rolling down your cheeks HAHAHA

FOOL like you definitely drove your MOTHER and all FEMALE FAMILY MEMBERS to do ONLYFANS just to get away from YOU WHAHAHA
We all know you didn't get love from your parents since young. HAHAHA.
How is your mentally unsound mother these days? HAHAHA.
Is she still ignoring you? HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
We all know you didn't get love from your parents since young. HAHAHA.
How is your mentally unsound mother these days? HAHAHA.
Is she still ignoring you? HAHAHA.
FOOL like you please get a life. You have a brain of a brontosaurus. Please get EXTINCT. WHAHAHA

FOOL like you should be FUGLY ASF IRL . No wonder NO GAY MEN AND STR WOMEN will touch you WHAHAHA

FOOL like you is getting BORING asf. Pls have some new materials. YAWNZ WHAHAHA

FOOL like you pls type FASTER, you fucking BOOMER BRAINED SINKIE HAHAHA

FOOL like you once again, pls paragraph your sentences properly. Or you failed your O lvl English? HAHAHA

FOOL like you is not only a FOOL, but UNEDUCATED as well. Definitely, speak too much HOKKIEN as a child. Coolie Sinkie Genes WHAHAHA
Old Today, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
FOOL like you please get a life. You have a brain of a brontosaurus. Please get EXTINCT. WHAHAHA

FOOL like you should be FUGLY ASF IRL . No wonder NO GAY AND STR WOMEN will touch you WHAHAHA

FOOL like you is getting BORING asf. Pls have some new materials. YAWNZ WHAHAHA

FOOL like you pls type FASTER, you fucking BOOMER BRAINED SINKIE HAHAHA
HAHAHA. I hit a raw nerve. HAHAHA.
I shall stop bullying you. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
HAHAHA. I hit a raw nerve. HAHAHA.
I shall stop bullying you. HAHAHA.
FOOL like you definitely conceded defeat but act gracious HAHAHA
FOOL like you who laugh at other Samster questioning his child's paternity. Deserves a death by fire caused by a PMD lithium batt enclosed in a lift WHAHAHA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1