The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Water stain on the bed sheet. Hee 😜
Hahaha u fingered them is it?
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Hahaha u fingered them is it?
Pussy eating. Fingering some of them really don’t like, I guess the feeling is too intense if it is coupled with pussy eating. Most of the time, pussy eating will do the job, but for some of them, I just want them to have some unforgettable feelings, I will do the pussy eating + fingering. Normally hard to do both during the first session, but I managed to do it yesterday. Coz she seemed to enjoy it very much then it triggered me to do both. Super satisfying, but if they don’t allow, just don’t force them lor, coz hard for them to reach climax also if they are resisting.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
WD.40 is one of the Best!WD.40 is one of the Best!WD.40 is one of the Best!

Aria SNS

Her Looks
She looks better in person with her long hair nicely tie up. Young and very beautiful, stunning exotic look.

Her Body
Nice huggable sexy and curvy body figure with a fair and smooth skin complexion. Tall and slender with a hot killer ass.

Her Boobs
Natural and soft boobs. It was not big or small, just a handful for me and i think the size is B. I have fun sucking and playing with it.

Her Frenching
when I initiate and will stick out her soft tongue, licking and sucking my lips, allowing me to suck on her lips and rolling her tongue all over outside and inside my mouth and it feels very sensual.

Her BBBJ
Look at me while stroking my little buddy and lots of tongue action. Strong suction,she also had a work very well with her tongues. Fast and furious sucking and lick.

Her Pussy
She really enjoyed the painting. Her response to the painting make me want to be artist. I feel so good that she was enjoying the moment with me. Clean shaven and super wet too.

Her FJ
Cowgirl. Standing missionary. Doggy. Missionary on bed. She is a wild and horny girl and can take a good fast, hard and deep pounding. Sexy and seductive facial expression while getting laid. Good moaning and responsive in bed.

Her GFE
She know how to please and coax a man. Showing a lot good chemistry between us. One that you want to see and fuck every day.

She is sure a RTF material. Treat her well. Thanks SNS
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzay View Post
BRO THIS. i only managed to dfk with her after building up chemistry with her lor. looks like kingsmen bro is indeed the legendary lady’s assassin.
Hahaha I'm of the view that the FLs serve the customers to the best of their abilities, just so they have customer loyalty and retention instead of the other way round, where the customers have to figure out how to unlock services through repeated visits but well not my money anyways.

Seems like the competition lately has turned the tables.

Bro Kingsmen is indeed a legend racking up high body counts month after month. 👍
Old Today, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tauhuay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: VPremium
Girl: Yves 🇻🇳

OKT: Prompt response. Can tell that VP bro is detailed orientated, instructions given were a step-by-step guide.

Location: Discreet. Room had an attached bathroom, clean towel and premises.

Wanted to try Yves after knowing about her unique squirting trait, but KIV-ed for quite awhile because personally I prefer natural boobs. Glad that I finally decided to check off Yves on my to-do list today. Met her in a 1-piece black dress, the deep V design and mini skirt left little to the imagination. Looks wasn’t MCOT but still pretty, felt that she had similar vibes to the Korean rapper Elly from EXID. Conversing was easy with her as Yves spoke relatively fluent Chinese. Ice was broken quickly as she noticed the minute strains of fur on my tee, which led to a fun fact that Yves is a dog-lover.

Showered alone. Came out to the sight of Yves fair-skinned, slim but curvy body. I was still perspiring a bit, so Yves told me to lay back and relax, while she serviced me with a BBBJ first. It was nice and comfortable, with all the twists and twirls, and it was well lubricated with her saliva. After a couple of minutes, she stopped because I wasn’t really reacting much.

So we swapped, I caressed and kissed her body, finding each of her erogenous zones. From her lovely enhanced but soft mounts with pointed nips, trailing and slowly made my way down to her clean shaved moist nether region. As I began to paint her, she would moan and grasp her boobs and twiddle her nips, it didn’t take long for her to reach her first O. As I brought my face closer to hers, she pulled me in with both hands and gave me a PSE DFK, the wide mouth kind. Yves capped me quickly and we began in missionary. Having sex with Yves is really an ego booster, because it didn’t take long before she came again. But don’t mistake for it to be the end. She positioned herself immediately to side wind for the next O, and doggy to another O. She even requested me to smack her butt as I doggy her. She enjoys the smacking sounds, says that it gets her high, so bros please cup your palms as you do so as to not injure her. As I personally get high when the girl enjoys the sex, the massive ego boost from her multiple Os and mental high led to me blowing my first shot in doggy.

Showered, chatted about random stuff while we rested. Yves is actually really ticklish, as I teased her body and we play-wrestled, I was kneeling on both knees while her tummy faced me. I began our next round by caressing her pussy and feasted on her in this position, before she succumbed again. Yves repositioned herself lower and devoured my tool, signaling me to face fuck her. She could take it deep with no problem, and even with deep throated long pauses, she didn’t shy away. Capped on, we did her favorite side wind position fast and furious, whilst Yves tried to muffle her screaming moans with her arm before reaching again. Next we did standing doggy in front of a long mirror, that was when I felt my feet getting wet and realized that Yves just had a gushing O. She continued to push my dick into her, and as she convulsed into the next O, I flicked her clit rapidly and felt my fingers get progressively wetter. We ended things on the bed with another side wind and lastly rammed her in anvil position.

Very memorable bonk with Yves random Korean cursing as she reached. Not sure if I really hit her physical limit or giving me another ego boost, but towards the end she was like saying 妈妈救命, and had random bouts of cough as she was catching her breath. Definitely not for the faint-hearted or weak lower body, but if bros can keep up with her, it’ll be an action-packed and fun bonk. Highly recommended to try at least once.

Oh yes. Yves mentioned that she’s probably going to USA at the end of the year, subjected to VISA approval. So bros that procrastinated in visiting her, might want to bump her up your schedule before you miss an opportunity.
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauhuay View Post

Stable: VPremium
Girl: Yves 🇻🇳
great FR bro! up u my humble point
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1