The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2329 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is WeChat nearby feature blocked for foreigners in China?

Excellent post bro Neoguri. Please continue sharing with us your escapades
Old Today, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Excellent post bro Neoguri. Please continue sharing with us your escapades
Thanks for your feedback.
I am not writing sexy/erotic stories here as there are many others bros with better talent than I do.
However, these are my true encounters, mostly all using the WeChat people nearby function.
It helps me remember the details of these encounters and some of the interesting/different experiences with them.

To All,
Feel free to comment if you had similar experiences?
It is just a comparison of notes.
Old Today, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

#4 - Another MILF (33) who I have been chatting for a year but didn't have the chance to meet.
Then, I help her brought some of her purchases from China back during my business trip. So arrange to meet her and brought her back to my house.
After coffee, she said she needed a rest and I made the bed for her.
Gave her a hug, kiss and proceed to have a session with her.
Cum doing her from behind.
I knew she is a materialistic women, and she starts to chut pattern after that. I took the chance and dumped her.

Elaborate - Haha, this is a woman who likes to post nice and flawless pics in her WeChat moments.
But the real person is a little meaty but fair skin, face is smooth but lots of light freckles.
Overall, she is a beautiful person, especially when she was younger and slimmer.

When I meet her, she wore a long flare skirt and had a big hat - typical style of some PRC.
I was a bit shy with her dressing because it is not common to dress up this way in the USA. Americans are very casual with their dressing especially in summer.

She was having poor health at that time when I ons her.
That's why she requested to lay down and rest a while after we had coffee at my apartment.
After I made the bed for her (my sofa bed in the living room).
She said 谢谢你,亲爱的 and extended her arms to hug me.
So I hug back and smell her hair and neck - it smells good.
I kissed her and she responded, so I continued with my standard attack protocol, kissing the neck, earlobes, etc...
When I lifted her skirt to caress her thighs and pelvis region, I saw her 2 fair skinned thighs moving up and down, like rubbing the in-between.
She was already very wet when I move her panty aside to rub her pussy.

As I help her undress, I could see that she had put on weight, but still tried to squeeze into the dress (probably from a few years ago). - It was difficult to unzip because it was so tight.
She was a little meaty, breasts were probably C cup but soft.
As I cummed doing her in doggy, I was thinking about all the time and effort I had spent chatting her up and finally conquering her.
I really punched the air with my fists and shouted "yeh" silently within my heart.

As we were lying down, she was somehow apologizing that she didn't service me very well. I guess it was because she didn't BJ and I was doing all the work?
As I drove her back, her attitude suddenly changed and she said that she felt we are like 狗男女!And it was her first time getting fucked during the first meeting with a man.
I just laughed....

We texted the next few days and she began to chut pattern, saying things like we have no future and I couldn't give her anything....
I knew all along she is a materialistic woman, so I took the chance to cut her off and that's the end of our relationship.

She is selling dried foodstuff online and is quite famous among the Chinese community here.
Later, I know that my #3 ons knows her too and has bought things from her as well.
They actually lived not too far from each other.
#3's husband actually knows her husband and why they divorced.
After they divorced and her ex-husband found another woman, they were quarreling on social media about each other's bad performance in bed!
As I listen to #3 talking about her, I just act ignorant but smile inside.... she didn't know I had bedded her as well.
Because the Chinese community if not too big here, you will see from my later ons that many of them know each other!

Update - I texted her a few years ago and found out that she had since got married and divorced again.
She complained that she didn't get much from the divorce, and she doesn't believe in marriage anymore.
Haha, I knew all along that she is such a person.

Last edited by Neoguri; Today at 02:58 AM. Reason: The Chinese text and formatting got corrupted again
Old Today, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

Nice ... like this kinda blog style story😄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1