The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sexdaboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/nana-msg/

Hidden gem bros here all keeping to themselves lol almost fully booked daily.
~9.5/10 very cute very pretty face no way to reject, petite 153cm 42kg accurate with anime E cup humongous tits + perky nips (3cm) to chut chut, boobs lover MUST try.

Playability depends on your chemistry so don’t zap me if you can’t get her.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chen Chen

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chen-chen-massage/

1. Looks

Very pretty and young girl who greeted me in her oversized tee and just panties underneath. Someone you will not reject.

2. Room

Her apartment was clean and tidy. She stays alone. I went naked at the living room and took my shower.

3. Massage

I lied face down on her bed she started massaging me. Her massage got good strength. We chatted like old friends while her hands were touching me. It’s was very comfortable being with her.

She spent my good amount of time on my back, before she started pressing my inner thighs and butt.

Slowly, her hands slipped to my balls and she started to slowly massage it. The feeling is shiok.

4. Sensual

She asked me to go on my knees and she took off her shirt, leaving her in her panties. Applied oil and she started HDLY.

After an amount of stroking, she asked me to flipped over. She started playing with my balls and shaft. The focus on my shaft tip got me trembling. She was teasing me to the edge.

My hand was grabbing her boobs. Occasionally, I went for her panties. She did not resist. Towards the climax, she held my hand like bf and gf.

She continued after i exploded and squeezed out the last bits of my juice.

5. Chen Chen is a very pleasant girl who does not shortchange. I left at almost the full hour. While she was with me, she did not attend to her buzzing phone.

She told me that she is leaving this weekend.
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Is ok to give your honest MR.
Like someone mentioned we don't need to be aggressive even if they do.
Zapper will always zap and hide in the shadow.
I upzzz u earlier so can't help much again.

My take is that we should be able to agree to disagree without sacrificing basic rights.
Cyberbullying is a norm everywhere. Don't let it bother you.
Like I always say, there is no old bird, whatever bird here. Rich or not so rich.
All are somebody's son.
Happy Chionging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
No point giving true review nowadays. Ppl diff point of view with you, just zap only. Just read can liao don't contribute MR better.
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Momo, Donna and Aila were in the same RV condo, including a period where two of the three were tenants of the same condo at the same time. At one point, Donna also stayed at a nearby condo diagonally across the road.

I remember parking regularly at UE Square as street parking was sometimes challenging in my frequent visits (mostly to Momo!)

Aini was nomadic in her last stint, I met her at Novena and RV.

Momo RTC for a short while and came back working at GW Boat Quay... where she got busted.

Of the four, Momo left the deepest impression on me - playful, beautiful, slutty and voluptuous, with a wicked sense of humour! She also served wine and cheese for selected late night sessions, hahaha!
same, was in contact with Momo for a while after she got busted.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Yes bro, you hit the nail. That's when I know her too. I also find her aloof on my first visit to her back then, but that time due limited options I went back to her few more times and found that she just more shy type and will open up more on subsequent visits. This time I think she also better can hold better conversations already, maybe is the maturity over the years.
OIC, I visited her when she going back soon so could be why as well. Not that all MLs must be friendly or talkative but if they just going about doing the sequence without any interaction it may come across as commercial.

Cathy, Mango
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TellThefolks View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/coco-msg/
Someone reviewed on slg she did bbbj. Anyone can verified? How much if there's topup
The best person to answer is herself.
Don’t trust everything you read, the MR could be copied.

If you meet someone you like, just go ahead and make your offer within reasonable means. If she takes it, both sides happy. Win win!

If you go around comparing notes and price, she might reject and spoil your session. And you go wondering why she did it with others and not you?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 283 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Please continue to contribute your FRs bro. Don't care about points and those that use points for intimidation.

This thread was meant for FRs, intel, useful cheonging information, some interesting discussions and lively exchanges. Don't be distracted by points. More so because points are meaningless now. Having 10,000 points can't even buy a cup of kopi o. Aiyooo

PS. Upz you to make you feel better
Ha, what has he contributed to this forum? Those who interact with him are his cronies, and you are the biggest idiot among them.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-amy/

Thanks for upping my points.
Will do a very honest MR on a recent visit for Amy.
From first look, she looks cold. But very easy to ice break. As it was my first visit, sensual still not bad for first visit. YMMV.
A plain Jane without make up when I visited her. From my experience, she should be a B cup instead of C. Might be small C. But is natural boob.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
What happened?
if massage, maybe I won't go to her.

But sensual & GFE gao gao.

Maybe its a case of ymmv

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/linlin-massage/
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoJohn View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/mu-mu-massage/

Visited Mu Mu earlier.

Tall, pretty and strong GFE.

She said her business is quiet after changing her name to Mu Mu from Anan.

Please support her, brothers. She is sure a Gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
It's an early 30s big sister
rtm recently, anyway yep previously named anna, she does feels like late 20s early 30s xiao jiejie but her facial features is chio la, similar to those douyin model slim tall long legs look. 1.67m. natural small boobs.

skipped the massage. sensual wise she tried some new touches she recently learnt on me, super shiok. worth to try guys.. anyway this is cuz i like to look at pretty face girls while i climax the feeling is heavenly any other similar MLs to intro to me guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Chen Chen

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chen-chen-massage/

1. Looks

Very pretty and young girl who greeted me in her oversized tee and just panties underneath. Someone you will not reject.

2. Room

Her apartment was clean and tidy. She stays alone. I went naked at the living room and took my shower.

3. Massage

I lied face down on her bed she started massaging me. Her massage got good strength. We chatted like old friends while her hands were touching me. It’s was very comfortable being with her.

She spent my good amount of time on my back, before she started pressing my inner thighs and butt.

Slowly, her hands slipped to my balls and she started to slowly massage it. The feeling is shiok.

4. Sensual

She asked me to go on my knees and she took off her shirt, leaving her in her panties. Applied oil and she started HDLY.

After an amount of stroking, she asked me to flipped over. She started playing with my balls and shaft. The focus on my shaft tip got me trembling. She was teasing me to the edge.

My hand was grabbing her boobs. Occasionally, I went for her panties. She did not resist. Towards the climax, she held my hand like bf and gf.

She continued after i exploded and squeezed out the last bits of my juice.

5. Chen Chen is a very pleasant girl who does not shortchange. I left at almost the full hour. While she was with me, she did not attend to her buzzing phone.

She told me that she is leaving this weekend.
chen chen is like OL she got this desk in her living room when you enter feel like entering boss office.decent massage with enough strength. her service attitude and sensual is awesome too. does not shortchange like this bro mentioned.
Old Today, 12:13 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 283 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Anyone getting responses from kiki via text? Regret not having her wechat last time
She is delisted. Should RTC liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-amy/

Thanks for upping my points.
Will do a very honest MR on a recent visit for Amy.
From first look, she looks cold. But very easy to ice break. As it was my first visit, sensual still not bad for first visit. YMMV.
A plain Jane without make up when I visited her. From my experience, she should be a B cup instead of C. Might be small C. But is natural boob.
thank you for contributing your first MR to this forum.
Old Today, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She is delisted. Should RTC liao.
Looks like the rumour from few weeks ago was true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1