The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
When she was sitting in B area for so many months I only visited her once.
Surely don't go north land to visit her lor even if she can turn the world upside down.
Ditto! She must be laughing at the simps who go all the way in to see her and pay her according to sgd rate! Nothing special about her to make me do that. Maybe Nat Nat or XLN can make me reconsider. IMHO
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Baicai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Visted her today and tried her 采耳 this time and it was thoroughly orgasmic, she's a trained ear picker in SZ so there was no pain inflicted on the ear one bit, definitely worth a try,some people might not like it cos they've got sensitive ears but for me it brings me to heaven, especially after hj. btw it's kinda sad that she's leaving end of the week due to surging prices of rental and agent fees and what not.

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/massage-xiao-jiu/
Visited her today after reading your comment.

Had my ears dug after HJ, it was quite shiok. Double orgasm

Tomorrow is her last working day fyi
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanTk View Post
Bro, tbh her life is tough, she has to suck it up
She told me in my last visit. Terrible if true but I just listen.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25131 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Swimming in her pool? You da man!

Milk is a PRC. It’s ok. If I need to know more, I’ll message you. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, unfortunately that's not how the cookie crumbles in this world.

But admittedly, the odd post-deed romantic night
swim in her condo pool, or the relaxing facial masking together time do make up for it somewhat. Lolz.

Milk? Is she Thai? Or PRC?

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold

Went to visit Ka Ka today:
Location: 8/10 operate at hotel at north east area walking 10 mins walk from MRT station
Looks: Probably discount 10%. Wont reject kind
Body: 7/10, natural B-C boobs which I have managed to suck
Massage: NA almost non existent
Kissing: 6/10 light kissing
Sensual: 7/10 the girl is hardworking and willing to please does a thorough catbath
BBBJ: Yes
Roaming: got light 5G roaming (YMMV)
GFE - chatty and easy to talk to, nice personality.
RTM: Yes planning for next week

https://tt vip-42.com/girl.php?id=7343
del the spacing in between tt and vip
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18604 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Swimming in her pool? You da man!

Milk is a PRC. It’s ok. If I need to know more, I’ll message you. Thanks.
I know a milk from health centre...and is prc....but she has an air of arrogance

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Jus went to jakarta, went to a spa mentioned in international forum section. Joined a TG and booked a girl which turned out to be 95% close to the pic. Room is nice and clean. Shes local indo, mus have been no more than 22 and very pretty albiet skin a bit dark. Bodywise schoolgirl type wit nice ass and boobs and can feel the youth radiate from her body. Gives a nice 7/10 massage and full service. Dfk and managed to finger her till shes wet.Tight as hell, which is unfortunate for me as i din las long. All in 800,000 rupiah which is close to 70sgd. Its sad tat we get very bad value for our money here. 120 for piano massage most of the time and hj. Fn and 5g is nt even guaranteed and FS mus unlock which means multiple visits or buying gifts.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ahhyper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been sometime since i initiated to write a FR, visited Ruan Ruan https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ruan-ruan-massage/ today and as below:

Looks: Similar to what you see on the photos less some effects, she actually kinda resemble me one of the taiwanese girl group 黑色会美眉 Apple. Not saying the whole look but some of the angles.

Body: 9/10 , one of the most perfect and proportional body i have ever seen and touch. For boob lovers, those are heavenly to touch and feel. Even without touching you will go hard right away looking at the shape of the boobs paired with her looks and body.

Location: Ample parking nearby but might be hard to locate the first time. Instructions given were clear though and up to individual to really digest and navigate the ground.

Roaming: Doesn’t have any much restriction but i didnt try kissing or reaching under the panties for respect purpose.

Massage: i didn’t went for massage so cannot comment on this!

Sensual: Was a great session and infact one of the best, for me she does not feel mechanical and she know how to use her killer boobs to tackle you and without say, I succumbed after awhile. It just felt really great with those heavenly boobs touching against ur skin , her moaning which coupled with her expression.

HJ: 8/10 knows when to start slow and then gradually faster when she felt that i was going to shoot.

GFE: Before vist, have read reviews saying that she is cold and all, but infact she was smiling throughout the session and i am no andy lau and didnt tip as well. I commented that to her and she explained that sometimes maybe at the door she is worried that someone is there so her expression might be more ‘cold as she is worried’. And yes i think she’s one of the better ones that gives great GFE if chemistry is there which i experienced and the other one so fast is Bi Er if anyone remembers. She accommodates to my request and cuddling with her just felt so great. However YMMV.

Rtm: Definitely!

Side note, i didn’t notice any breathe issue as described months ago nor the flies problem in the toilet (she mention she’s aware of the comment by bros and alr tried to clear it so maybe that explains why)

Interested bro can try to contact as she mention recently not really busy so its easier for you guys to book the slot and after months of trying i finally got the chance to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1