The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhavana View Post
Really sad that her husband didn't accompany her for the treatments. But maybe you offered to go with her? Is that how you won her?
I mean don’t talk about friends. If somebody came up to you, asked you to buy them a piece of bread, or a coffee with sandwich, out of compassion, you would do it right?

What more would you do if a friend is in a hard time and is fighting hard alone and you just ‘orh’? You won’t…. It’s just heart wrenching seeing somebody with a spouse for life fighting their own battles with no support.

Humans in all form will have some empathy and guilt in knowing all that has happened. Even as a reader you felt compassion, what’s more the one person that swore to take care of her.

Last edited by guyorgirl; Today at 08:41 AM.
Old Today, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I mean don’t talk about friends. If somebody came up to you, asked you to buy them a piece of bread, or a coffee with sandwich, out of compassion, you would do it right during wedding vows?

What more would you do if a friend is in a hard time and is fighting hard alone and you just ‘orh’? You won’t…. It’s just heart wrenching seeing somebody with a spouse for life fighting their own battles with no support.

Humans in all form will have some empathy and guilt in knowing all that has happened. Even as a reader you felt compassion, what’s more the one person that swore to take care of her.
Hey, nice story. I can understand how you feel. I broke up with my ex 3 years ago. Recently, she contacted me again. Saying she broke up with bf and get into trouble. Although we broke up many years, I am still soft hearted and tried my best to help her without anything in return. Call me stupid or naive or soft-hearted, I cannot stand the woman I loved to suffer in darkness. But she blocked me again after 1-2 weeks later. I wished her well despite what she done to me.
Old Today, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10045 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

It means more BLUE BALLS.

However I am not complaining. It is a good read.

Quote:
BE WARNED... this part of the dialog is rather long and tedious to read through, but not really skippable as it flows up to the story further.
Old Today, 08:39 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Hey, nice story. I can understand how you feel. I broke up with my ex 3 years ago. Recently, she contacted me again. Saying she broke up with bf and get into trouble. Although we broke up many years, I am still soft hearted and tried my best to help her without anything in return. Call me stupid or naive or soft-hearted, I cannot stand the woman I loved to suffer in darkness. But she blocked me again after 1-2 weeks later. I wished her well despite what she done to me.
I feel you. But this is men, if we want to help then we have to accept the fact we will be forgotten or disposed off when they find a better lifeboat or lifebuoy.

It’s not stupid or naive but we had a good heart, we just want well for the person, returns or not I guess it’s secondary. I just had a roller coaster of feeling - anguish, upset, empathy for Bernice.

If you seen how the illness eats away the person, being cheerful, positive and having emotional support is very important. It’s not easy going through half the treatment alone.

The amount of will power is not imaginable, you folks probably think - ‘chey, how hard?’

It is very hard. VERY hard. As a friend I guess I also want to be there, I don’t really know her that well but like I said, I always try to befriend the people who provide service so it doesn’t seem transactional only.

Gaining a friend is better than an acquaintance or enemy. Out of your compassion based on previous relationship, you decided to help. It’s called kindhearted, not naive or stupid.

You did what is right, what others did is their own, don’t be too bothered by it.

Thanks for your sharing.
Old Today, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

It means more BLUE BALLS.

However I am not complaining. It is a good read.
Hint: good stuff is next week estimated.

Hehe.
Old Today, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 13
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of

I gotnotime to read the story progression until recently.. gog 乘虚而入 lol. Strike while she is vulnerable sia.
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I mean don’t talk about friends. If somebody came up to you, asked you to buy them a piece of bread, or a coffee with sandwich, out of compassion, you would do it right?

Yes definitely I would ... But going by posts on sbf I am now being trained to believe that men always do stuff to get into women's pants... But that's not true. Sometimes you just genuinely care for a person, expecting nothing in return.
Old Today, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
DuracellBatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
I gotnotime to read the story progression until recently.. gog 乘虚而入 lol. Strike while she is vulnerable sia.
乘虚而入洞 ?
Old Today, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I feel you. But this is men, if we want to help then we have to accept the fact we will be forgotten or disposed off when they find a better lifeboat or lifebuoy.

It’s not stupid or naive but we had a good heart, we just want well for the person, returns or not I guess it’s secondary. I just had a roller coaster of feeling - anguish, upset, empathy for Bernice.

If you seen how the illness eats away the person, being cheerful, positive and having emotional support is very important. It’s not easy going through half the treatment alone.

The amount of will power is not imaginable, you folks probably think - ‘chey, how hard?’

It is very hard. VERY hard. As a friend I guess I also want to be there, I don’t really know her that well but like I said, I always try to befriend the people who provide service so it doesn’t seem transactional only.

Gaining a friend is better than an acquaintance or enemy. Out of your compassion based on previous relationship, you decided to help. It’s called kindhearted, not naive or stupid.

You did what is right, what others did is their own, don’t be too bothered by it.

Thanks for your sharing.
Bro, I can understand what Bernice went through. I went through the entire process with my mum. I seen so many patients when I accompany my mum for treatment. It's a lifelong process. I heard some are ditched my husband once they get the disease. Poor things...
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
I’m a gentleman, I won’t do such things one. This kind of moment do such things will regret unless no conscience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbhavana View Post
Yes definitely I would ... But going by posts on sbf I am now being trained to believe that men always do stuff to get into women's pants... But that's not true. Sometimes you just genuinely care for a person, expecting nothing in return.
Men all do. Me included but not everytime we aim for that goal in mind. Sometimes we also have compassion and priorities. You want to fuck one that’s not emotional or psychologically scarred. Illness is another. You won’t go hospital and aim those seeking treatment for fucking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuracellBatt View Post
乘虚而入洞 ?
hey hey hey. I’m gentleman la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
Bro, I can understand what Bernice went through. I went through the entire process with my mum. I seen so many patients when I accompany my mum for treatment. It's a lifelong process. I heard some are ditched my husband once they get the disease. Poor things...
Sorry to hear that bro, nobody deserves it. Glad your mom is doing well. Do send her my prayers too.
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Since I’ve written a fair bit ahead, why not?

Anybody minds another update? Let me know?

—————

gog: I'm sure you can do it, don't give up, it's only 3 more.

B(ernice): I'm tired, mentally. It's very painful and tiring.

gog: Your kids, you cannot give up on them.

B: I know but... I'm really tired. At the 5th one I already contemplating stopping. You won't understand...

gog: Actually, I do.

Bernice looked up at me when I mentioned that. I shared about a loved one, being eaten away by the same illness. How the battle was fought to the last drop of blood before all was gone.

A good 15 - 20 years still is left even in the worst case scenario. Bernice still has a long way to go in life. Remission is real and possible, so she has nothing to worry.

gog: If you don't mind, I can go with you for the remaining treatments.

B: You don't ha-

gog: Shut up.

I remembered saying that because... shit happened after I said that.

Tears rolled down her face one after another. She was holding back still.

gog: Nobody, deserves this. This... this... illness is so bad that I won't even wish it upon my enemies.

B: Why you can understand and be so nice, but he cannot.

Uh-oh.
Old Today, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I have a close friend of mine taking leave to bring his wife for treatment going through the up and down with her.

That is why I can understand why B feel this way as other hubby can sacrifice their job or time and why not her hubby...

Co-incidentally, there is a korean drama showing the a character with the same issue as B right now. How she has to go through treatment in USA, going through depression and returning back to Korea to reboot her life and is a struggle for her...

If other bro want to know what a lady goes through during this period, this korean drama depict some of real life drama. we can appreciate those who really love us to go through together....

https://asianwiki.com/Love_Next_Door

Quote:

gog: If you don't mind, I can go with you for the remaining treatments.

B: You don't ha-

gog: Shut up.

I remembered saying that because... shit happened after I said that.

Tears rolled down her face one after another. She was holding back still.

gog: Nobody, deserves this. This... this... illness is so bad that I won't even wish it upon my enemies.

B: Why you can understand and be so nice, but he cannot.

Uh-oh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1