The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Hi bro, welcome to D3. Kudos to you for your overseas adventures so far 👍
If I could suggest, you could consider:

-Bro @VPremium for his JAV star Rika. Myself and I am sure many other bros here can attest to her amazing skills and she is probably one of the best to try for your first JAV experience (if you have not tried a JAV star yet). Do try to catch her soon as my guess is that her stint should be ending soon.
-Bro @FanzaSG for the amazing service of his girls and the world class location (which costs bro Fanza approximately S$1.2K a night). Bro Fanza’s girls offer soapland service which is a must try at least once in our lives. Yes the soapland service may be pricier than the standard course, but it is well worth it when the girl slips and slides all over you and of course when your dick slides into her pussy too. If you are a fan of soapland and always wondered what it is like when watching those soapland JAVs, you can consider bro Fanza.
-Bro @JAVgirls for his wide range and selection of jap/JAV girls. I had some of my best JAV experiences with the likes of Momose Kurumi and Ren Gojo thanks to the good work of bro JAVgirls who brought them to our shores.

Hope the above helps bro, cheers and happy bonking 🙏
Wats wit the soapland service. Its an additional 400sgd lol. U can banga vietnam hottie for that price. Wats included in the soapland service
Old Yesterday, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Jakewilson93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Bro, you engage Alin before? She is still one of the best for me. Too bad i knew her too late(not enough RTFs to know her really well), she wasn’t innocent like Emma, quite ambitious, but she is nice to chat and xxxx with.
This is the Barbie doll face,
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Bro, you engage Alin before? She is still one of the best for me. Too bad i knew her too late(not enough RTFs to know her really well), she wasn’t innocent like Emma, quite ambitious, but she is nice to chat and xxxx with.
I think bros Kingsmen and Trafalgar both mentioned before that they didn't engage Alin before she went back. Quite amazing that both these legendary chiongsters didn't get to meet their legendary counterpart in VP haha. Fingers crossed she comes back too - she's the one who enticed me to start trying VP's girls. But from my conversations with her before she went back, I doubt she'll return to VP.
Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
But from my conversations with her before she went back, I doubt she'll return to VP.
Shifu, how did you managed to have such deep conversations? I usually leave as fast as I could once I am done. 😂
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Shifu, how did you managed to have such deep conversations? I usually leave as fast as I could once I am done. 😂
Our favourite Siam FL said bro Tan Kawen is captain America, don’t play play….
Old Today, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Arjuna from SNS

A depressing day for me as I hit a landmine and lost $100, then my 1st-choice replacement Valentina was not available on such short notice and neither were the other VP girls I wanted. Eventually I settled on Arjuna from SNS as I fell in love with her photos almost immediately from one of the reviews here, and wanted to try her.

Looks wise, is 80% from the photos. Definitely, she is pretty and a head turner, she looks like the fairer and much prettier version of a certain FL in Dome L that had the audacity to charge $1500 per pop, so in my mind, this is quite an excellent deal. However, in my mind, I was also comparing her to Valentina who still holds my personal record of hottest FL and my cup of tea. I would add that Arjuna has huge and natural boobs.

But all doubts were erased as Arjuna is one of the most skilled girls I have encountered so far. Even though the services I received were the usual - she gave me capped BJ, FJ and handjob, all of them are record breaking, with the best suction and pressure I have ever received, yes, even from the VP girls I've tried so far.

Unfortunately, I encountered some performance issues halfway throughout the session, which made it difficult for Arjuna to continue doing her job. Sad to say that Arjuna was definitely not enjoying herself, and perhaps unconsciously neither was my dick, and the session ended early.

Definitely, I wished that tonight could have gone better or I could reset the session, as Arjuna is definitely a very professional, skilled, and beautiful girl that I could only wish to have experienced at her full potential. I am confident that bros would have a much better experience than me if they manage to take advantage of the full session.

Unfortunately it is not a good day for me as I am down $550 and going home to DIY Tough luck
Old Today, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Wats wit the soapland service. Its an additional 400sgd lol. U can banga vietnam hottie for that price. Wats included in the soapland service
I would say there's 2 key parts to the soapland service - the shower and the ヌルヌル (nuru massage).

1) Shower w スケベ椅子
PRC ladies like those at TT won't even agree to shower customers even if they charge $500 (Yes I've tried before). Japanese ladies at VP shower you standing up washing your private parts with soap and then wash it off. That's all.

For Fanza's soapland service, Japanese ladies would give you a thorough soaping and washing using the スケベ椅子 (perverted chair). So you would be sitting on that chair while she soaps you sensually with her breasts and pussy. The perverted chair allows her to access your dick while she's behind with her breasts soaping your back while her hands are roaming your dick for example. There are many erotic positions that can be done with a perverted chair in a soapland service that is not done in a normal Japanese shower.

2) ヌルヌル Nuru massage

The nuru massage originated in the Kawasaki red light district and no one can do this better than the Japanese. (Yes I have tried PRC girls nuru massage before, terrible compared to the Japanese service). It is done using a waterproof air mattress and nuru gel. So you're lying on the mattress while she performs the service. It's difficult to explain the full process. But there are many JAV videos with the nuru massage genre that would be able to give you a good idea of what you'll experience.

Some guys would think it's the most erotic experience they ever felt in their life, some guys would think it's meh. But I would say it's good to try at least once in your life. It's difficult to try it in Japan, even if you are of East Asian ethnicity and speak Japanese, half the shops would still reject you. They have many rules even for how customers should behave that foreigners probably don't know. So trying it in Singapore is the much easier option, just make sure you try it from a Japanese (who usually undergo training) and not from a PRC.
Old Today, 08:06 AM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
FR Arjuna from SNS

A depressing day for me as I hit a landmine and lost $100, then my 1st-choice replacement Valentina was not available on such short notice and neither were the other VP girls I wanted. Eventually I settled on Arjuna from SNS as I fell in love with her photos almost immediately from one of the reviews here, and wanted to try her.

Looks wise, is 80% from the photos. Definitely, she is pretty and a head turner, she looks like the fairer and much prettier version of a certain FL in Dome L that had the audacity to charge $1500 per pop, so in my mind,
Bro, don’t feel sad about it, this is normal. I had my bad days too.
I can tell you what were the reasons:
1. FL too ugly or had bad breath since they normally woke up in the afternoon.
2. I got a shock right before the session, like encountered someone I knew at the entrance or bumped into someone unexpected. It will greatly affect your performance thereafter.
3. Too frequent sex till I cannot erect at all. This usually happens when I have a few favorite FL/MLs at the same time, I somehow feel the need to support them on weekly basis.
4. Eat too full. Blood all flow to stomach. Not enough blood to dick. You don’t laugh at this, this is darn real. If you don’t believe, you try to have an ultra full meal right before you bonk.

It is very normal to waste money on subpar FL/MLs. Everyone encountered that. You want value for money and good bonk, have to really spend time and effort to do research and ask around. Best to stick to a few FL to MLs that you deemed to be good.

One of the best ones that i had recently was with Kakao(very cute and pretty FL) from onesiam, even if I accounted for additional tips that i gave her, it was only 180 per shot for me. Sometimes one handbag I gave to my favourite FL already costs more than that. I received superb service from her despite of her super busy schedule. Never RTF coz she was always fully booked for the short duration she was here.

Dot dot from Geylang MP also cheap and good. Cute face but she din allow kissing and pussy eating. Total damage also 180 only. She used hot water to clean your dick, quite an experience for me.

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 10:34 AM.
Old Today, 08:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
I think bros Kingsmen and Trafalgar both mentioned before that they didn't engage Alin before she went back. Quite amazing that both these legendary chiongsters didn't get to meet their legendary counterpart in VP haha. Fingers crossed she comes back too - she's the one who enticed me to start trying VP's girls. But from my conversations with her before she went back, I doubt she'll return to VP.
Hi bros, bro @tankawen is correct in that I did not manage to engage Alin before she left our shores. This was during one of bro VP’s many golden periods of girls earlier this year where we saw a star-studded cast of viet girls with the likes of Alin, Athena, Eve-Lin, Tricia, Vivien and Zoie, all of whom I had wanted to try but did not have enough time (and cum) to do so because it was also during this period that bro VP was releasing wave after wave of amazing jap/JAV girls (like Yuri Adachi, Minami Mizuki and Lala) that truly left bros spoilt for choice.
It was also during this golden period that the VP legends Natasha, Rosamund and Yves were at the same location and were offering tarma/trima, which I unfortunately also missed out on as I was focusing on the jap/JAV girls back then.

Here’s hoping bro @VPremium can bring back some of the above girls for a short stint like what we are seeing for the likes of Izabelle and Yuki and that more of the VP legends offer tarma/trima.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
Wow. Thanks for the long reply. Haha

I wanted to ask about JavGirls as well if they are reliable and there is also a new one too. Cos pricing wise it's also lower so also wondering why.

Why i asked was also cos as I said, most of the FRs are from bros on VP and SNS. That's why 😂

Just wanted to know before even taking the plunge. Since I am new to D3 and I monger overseas more nowadays
Quote:
I've only tried JAVgirls once so far, but the experience was superb. I think the current batch of Euro/Jap/Viet OKTs in Dome 3 are quite reliable in the sense that there isn't bait-and-switch like some other domes, though it's inevitable that the photos have been touched up. There might be some discount to photos, but you're unlikely to be greeted by a completely different person from the photos.

At least for AV stars, you can look up their videos to get a better representation of how they really look like, so there's some risk mitigation. As for girl service, that really boils down to the luck of the draw. Even some girls known for their top-tier service can have off-days once in a while. We are all humans after all.
No problem bro @shit8. And thank you for the up, I have upped your points too.
I second what bro @tankawen shared and agree that when it comes to the service of the girls, we are all humans and even the girls have good and bad days regardless of whether they are jap/JAV or other nationalities.
From my experience with the jap/JAV girls so far, it does help (but not necesary) if you learn and speak simple Japanese like kon'nichiwa (hello), kimochīidesu (it feels good) and arigatō (thank you). As a bonus, it might help if you learn phrases like oppai namete mo daijōbudesuka (is it ok for me to lick your boobs) so that the girl will feel more comfortable with you.
Again, you do not necessarily need to speak Japanese as most of the jap/JAV girls who come to our shores (like bro VP’s Rika and bro JAVGirls’ Momose Kurumi) speak enough English for us to communicate with them, so it is just a matter of how we connect and build chemistry with them to get that amazing session and experience. For the jap/JAV girls who don’t speak enough English to have a proper conversation, they will use GT/Papago.

As for the FRs of girls from bro @JAVgirls, I have had some of my better experiences with his girls (see FRs below) like:
- Momose Kurumi (https://samsforum.asia/showpost....postcount=9382)
- Ren Gojo (https://samsforum.asia/showpost....postcount=8955)
- Emi (https://samsforum.asia/showpost....postcount=7819)

However, as with all girls and punts, we will still have to do our research by reading up other bros’ FRs and viewing the girl’s video (if available) to assess if she is worth taking the plunge for. In general the jap/JAV girls are worth their price tag and for me, I thankfully have had more hits than misses so far.
I can’t really comment on the lower priced jap girls as they are not my cup of tea and I have not tried them, but my guess is that their looks and service level might not be as high (or perceived to be as valuable) as their pricier colleagues, hence they are priced the way they are.

Hope the above is helpful bro, and looking forward to hearing about your first D3 jap/JAV girl punt.

VP A-Z: A, BingBing, Chantelle, Dior, E, Feyonce, GinGin, Hazeline, Izabelle, Jazlyn, Kaily, Linda, M, Natasha, O, P, Q, Rosamund, Serene, Tiara, U, Valentina, Wendolyn, X, Yves, Zoei

Last edited by Kingsmen89; Today at 09:01 AM.
Old Today, 08:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

-Edit: Removed Repeated Post-

VP A-Z: A, BingBing, Chantelle, Dior, E, Feyonce, GinGin, Hazeline, Izabelle, Jazlyn, Kaily, Linda, M, Natasha, O, P, Q, Rosamund, Serene, Tiara, U, Valentina, Wendolyn, X, Yves, Zoei
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 11
TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!

Girl --—-Arjuna
OKT------ SNS
Height ----- around 1.6++
Cup -------- Perfect nice C ++ shape, natural
From ------- Mongolian

Rating
Looks ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Ass -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
CatBath ---- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
BBBJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★★ 9/10

Details
Looks - She have long hair and pose a nice smile which will make you like her even more and want to fuck her immediately. Look better in real.

Boobs - Natural with deep cleverage. Original C, soft and nicely fit into her body. Nice pointer and sensitive nipple as she let off soft moans when I am touching, licking and sucking it.

Body - her body is power pack, model like body, slim and slender very sexy figure. Smooth fair complexion. Perky and seductive ass for doggy.

BBBJ - she really knows how to do it. Gave me a non stop tongue action, whole shaft and balls all covered, watch already get more hard and set the momentum there to keep me extra horny. Slow and sensual and super deepthroat too.

Frenching - It was like frenching my own gf. She is a decent, hot and deep frenching , a good frencher, sensual, intense, aggressive and passionate throughout.

Painting - Nice shaven clit with no weird taste. She was already wet even before i start licking her. Made her bueytahan already then change to her turn pleasure me.

FJ - Did doggy only and her ass feels soft and nice to grab, very bouncy and loud piak piak sounds her moans get louder as i go deeper, harder and faster. Her pussy feels tight while in this position surrendered my shot after few mins of doggy.

GFE - No rushing. GFE was very strong, attentive and very teasing type, treat me like her bf, one that can easily fall in love.

Overall - Awesome with completed satisfactory and she is sure RTF material.

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestiny View Post
Girl --—-Arjuna

Thanks SNS
Up points for you, bro. 👊
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
I would say there's 2 key parts to the soapland service - the shower and the ヌルヌル (nuru massage).
Hi bro, I second bro @blitzkriegg and agree 100% with what he shared. The soapland service comes at a premium because not all the jap girls can do it and there are only a handful that can do it very well. Specifically for the nuru massage, it actually gets very slippery when you are on the air mattress coupled with the nuru gel so much so that your body will slip around the mattress quite abit if you can’t control yourself well.
The soapland service comes at a premium because we are paying for the experience but more importantly the skill of the girl. It takes a certain level of training and skill for a girl to deliver a good soapland experience and bro Fanza ensures that his girls are skilled enough before he permits them to provide the soapland service.

As an example, if the girl is untrained she will not be able to balance herself well on the air mattress and much less slide all over your body without risking injury to herself and us clients. For the really good and skilled girls, they are able to deliver a highly sensual experience on the air mattress and even make clients reach orgasm by riding us bros to climax on the air mattress in CG. This is not a feat that any jap girl can achieve.
Also, based on my experience the nuru gel makes it very easy for us bros to ravage the girls in missionary, to the point that it takes minimal effort to thrust into the girl because of how slippery the nuru gel is.
You can read my FR for one of bro Fanza’s girls Saki to find out more about my soapland experience with her - https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?p=236...postcount=9094

As with any punting experience, some bros will find the soapland experience to be life-changing and others will find it mediocre. It really depends on your interests but I will recommend that we all try it once in our life if we can to tick that experience off the bucket list and see if soapland is our cup of tea.
If you have any other questions or need more info, do reach out to bro @FanzaSG. His customer service is exceptional and I am very sure that he will be willing to share more about his girls and their soapland service with you.

Cheers bro.

Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 18
Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!

Manana SNS

What was posted is what you see. The photo in this post resembles her. Very beautiful and have long hair, naughty and cheeky vibe yet young, adorable and very beautiful.

Body with the right meat at the right place. Super sexy and seductive with nice curves. Her ass is firm and bouncy as well so really a good treat. Boob was nice to suck with just the right size, not too big or too small that i love it.

From light perks warmed up to deep frenching, all the way throughout the session, the process was great and she pulled my head towards her and we frenching like passionate long lost lovers.

She was wet during painting. Clean shaven with no weird smell, plus points. After eating her juicy oyster, which is clean shaven and tasty. She came extra wet and was moaning and become damn horny and wanted to be used like a little nympo slut.

Her BBBJ was good and she spend some good long time cleaning my tool. Had all area covered with her saliva. Slow and sensual and i push her head all the way down for DT without gagging.

Capped on, then we did doggy, throughout she was giving me a lustful look and looked back at me. Pound until tired already, I flipped her and entered her missionary, put her legs on my shoulder, then continue pounding her. Really a good fuck ah.

Her GFE was high and very professional. Good chemistry and feel comfortable with her. Careful not kena KC

Overall was satisfaction and surely the RTF type.

Height: 6 foot 7
Signature Move: Leg Drop
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (1990 & 1991)
Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005
Old Today, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 3
Treyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of light

Mila - SNS

Wow. Wow wow and wow. I had my doubts as i had read about how shy she is but I was wrong, Milan’s amazing. Very pretty, petite, natural and softly spoken. She’s not exactly shy, simply someone who is happy to let others take the initiative when speaking, she has a nice authentic smile. She’s very passionate and really gives herself to intimacy. In fact she really is an authentic gfe, no rushing, natural, sensual. Would highly recommend her and will definitely return if i can as I sense there are even more dynamics when she gets to know you better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1