The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11382 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
Wanted to try G20 but everytime I see long queue, I feel abit digusted. No offence to other bros here. But I see one chiongster going after another, then I know I probably be kissing G20’s mouth after X cock sucking sessions. I feel abit turn off.

Not that G20 is bad, I think her service is good. No complaint, but personally I prefer abit of exclusivity.
So I took the initiative to try G18, IMO, I thot one of the better more chio new batch of girls. Not bad, can speak basic chinese.

I think her style is auto turn and 69 even tho I never requested. Kinda her style judging from what other fellow chiongsters says.
Ayo y u think of all these ? From last year oct u already know g20 needs to q when she became ap ..Come out call chicken sure got q for ap , even u go hawker ctr buy food oso must q ..as for kissing other x cok sucking don’t think u will drink their cok juice cos wl will rinse their mouth w listerine , if u scare then u gargle w listerine lor ..btw g18 auto 69 only for first time door gift, after that no more auto liao unless u request ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wanted to try G20 but everytime I see long queue, I feel abit digusted. No offence to other bros here. But I see one chiongster going after another, then I know I probably be kissing G20’s mouth after X cock sucking sessions. I feel abit turn off.

Not that G20 is bad, I think her service is good. No complaint, but personally I prefer abit of exclusivity.

So I took the initiative to try G18, IMO, I thot one of the better more chio new batch of girls. Not bad, can speak basic chinese.

I think her style is auto turn and 69 even tho I never requested. Kinda her style judging from what other fellow chiongsters says.

Not really a big fan, but if you put abalone in front of me, I just eat abit lo. Would wish her asshole is abit more clean, can smell abit of shit. Still edible. But can smell a hint of shit.

Every position also can, can BBBJ, just no CIM maybe I need time to unlock. Can kiss and tongue. Overall I think good GFE.

I not fussy about looks. If looks were important I think G32 and G20 no customer lo. Let’s face it, they not the most chio. But I think their attitude towards good service is commendable. With passable GFE, that’s why many bro don’t mind RTF.

Overall imo, G18 worth a RTF. Satisfied.
What to do everything have to wait if the service is good
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RIGHTKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not really a big fan, but if you put abalone in front of me, I just eat abit lo. Would wish her asshole is abit more clean, can smell abit of shit. Still edible. But can smell a hint of shit.

Every position also can, can BBBJ, just no CIM maybe I need time to unlock. Can kiss and tongue. Overall I think good GFE.

I not fussy about looks. If looks were important I think G32 and G20 no customer lo. Let’s face it, they not the most chio. But I think their attitude towards good service is commendable. With passable GFE, that’s why many bro don’t mind RTF.

G20 is the best in this house, she can definitely do well without your biz
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jun93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

LOL I died at this "can smell a hint of shit"
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
chinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchinacuntlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

So I took the initiative to try G18, IMO..

How to have exclusivity unless you "bao" the WL 24x7?
What make you think other WL and the chiongster did not do what G20 do?? If you really want, then be the 1st in the q for that day lor.
G20 may not be very chio, but i think she look not bad la. Beside service, her body is also commendable. Among the APs, i think she look the better of the lot. I have not seen the new batch so no comment if they are more chio or not.

Anyway, 1 chiongster less to fight for the q
YMMV.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Ayo y u think of all these ? From last year oct u already know g20 needs to q when she became ap ..Come out call chicken sure got q for ap , even u go hawker ctr buy food oso must q ..as for kissing other x cok sucking don’t think u will drink their cok juice cos wl will rinse their mouth w listerine , if u scare then u gargle w listerine lor ..btw g18 auto 69 only for first time door gift, after that no more auto liao unless u request ..
I never once said scared bro. Come out chiong can’t be scared. Like go hawker, you see long queue. you think good food, you go chiong and order.

I just prefer no queue la.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11382 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never once said scared bro. Come out chiong can’t be scared. Like go hawker, you see long queue. you think good food, you go chiong and order.
I just prefer no queue la.
Ya me too I cannot wait too long too especially during lunch time bonk gotta rush back to office , so I go for those no need wait so long wl or switch to Fl where u can secure the time.Ap like 28 & 32 normally no need wait too long compare to g20 Great Wall of China q …..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIGHTKING View Post
G20 is the best in this house, she can definitely do well without your biz
Relax la bro. Why so hostile sia. I also not badmouthing her. I say good stuff bro. You kena KC already is it. ��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1