The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nidthatmore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nong fron Kinkangel

The moment i stepped in, i was already shocked by her face and body. She was so hot - wearing a crop top with only underwear. Shes bubbly, even though we just first met, we were able to break the ice so easily as she will keep teasing you (playing with your brother) when chatting. Then, we started frenching, damn she is so good with her tongue. It was even better during bbbj. One thing i like the most was how her body reacted when she was high. She got wilder and wilder when shes high and her moan can get really loud which really energised me. Can see she really enjoy having sex. Definitely one of the best girls that i have met so far.
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
fivaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=1003557

Sprite - fairiesfinder

Looks As cheerful and warm as the 1st time I saw her. Her smile is heart warming.

Boobs were man made D cup but still nice to fondle with

Body nice curve and slim at the right area, ass was nice too

BBBJ me for a good 10 mins and had to stop her as I almost CIM. Shaft and balls

FJ wise we did missionary and doggie tight and very good moaning expression

GFE lots of hugging and kissing
Old Today, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MugenR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canetra View Post
Stable : 7th heaven
Lady : Elena
Okt: Bro kk

Had first blood session with his girl(Elena) Bro kk was very prompt and accurate in providing clear instructions. Despite being a last minute booking, he was very quick to assist.

Elena gives me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend which you have in your teens. When I saw her, the song Forever young just played continuous because it's like I went back to my schooling days.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. I would say her looks are much sharper than the pictures and her body is proportionate. Her 1.6m tall frame is a refreshing sight compared to her Thai peers. Her figure was accentuated by her small B cups and curvy hips. She is not fat. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

I didn't manage to finish two shots but it was largely due to me. But talking to her while lying and cuddling her after the deed was a great experience. It's like having a conversation with your girlfriend. That's the feeling she gave me. she has a nice sweet voice and oh she works as an emcee in Bangkok.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the whole experience. She is leaving in a couple of days Glad to have managed to had a session with her.
Agreed on this legit reviews.. She's indeed solid
Old Today, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kankai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alice from flirtygirls

Location Central with nice room and clean toliet too

Alice greeted me with sexy dress and once in her room, she hug me and lead me to the washroom

She help me shower with soapy body to body action and made my cock hard instantly

We lock our lips and played with each other sex tools

On bed, she slowly catbath me and went down to my cock, she lick my mushroom head slowly and lick the below senstive part

Once ready, she took my cock and put it in her pussy (with condom) and started riding me hard

Moan was sexy and she took my hands to squeese her natural boobs too

Whole action was great and once 80% gonna cum, I turn her over and started fuckin her doggy hard n fast

Told her I was cumming and I took of the cap n shot all onto her ass, my sperms dripping down to her raw pussy lol

Alice was a nice girl, please treat her well and u definitely will get double the happiness back
Old Today, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Harrykato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Amy (GX)

Either underrated gem or ppl gatekeeping. Didn't see any reviews for her so decided to take the plunge. Heng heng pays off big time for me.

Location: East. A bit inconvenient by public transport so better to take Grab.
Look: Definitely sweet and young looking. Hails from CM so a bit fairer than the usual tanned thais. Always smiling. No difference from pics posted.
Body: Height around 1.5m+. Slim with no baby damage. Boobs enhanced but not rock hard. A bit softer than USD of LF haha.
Pussy: Trimmed nicely. Gets wet after painting and gentle clit massage. Can hear wet sloshing sounds at the end when I encircle my fingers around her clit quickly. Maybe because I'm the first customer for the day, so water alot still.

Starting chit chat with her to break the ice which makes her feel comfortable. Skipped the shower coz i showered at home before heading down. We make out with sweet kisses after chitchatting before stripping and boy was I surprised at what I see. Young and tight body. Skin so smooth one definitely can feel it belongs to a 20yo. I then ask her to lie down and i proceed to service her instead. Licking and tuning her boobs, kissing her while rubbing her clit, occasionally going down to slurp up some of her juice. Once my hands felt sibei wet, it was time for my cock to experience it. Ask her cap me on and then I thrust in slowly. Every thrust was met with her heavy breathing. Unfortunately, she wasn't much of a moaner but occasionally can hear some muffled moans as though controlling herself from fully moaning out loud. As i quicken my pace to cum in missionary, her breathing also picks up and I erupted.

Using jav gif to illustrate scene in room:

Picked this coz jav model boobs and figure kinda resembles lady I feel

Manage to use flash sale promo to try so super worth I feel. Will definitely rtf Amy again when I got time. Will prolly bring beer/soju(original) along coz she say she likes to drink.
She's really a hidden gem, damn pretty and service top notch
Old Today, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
gatoli62 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureHeart View Post
https://t.me/c/1818715434/6071

RTF today as promised. Cannot get enough of her. She was wearing something sexy with nothing underneath top n bottom. Turned me on and told her not to take off. I showered but she offered to help me even with clothes on. I said no need and had a quick shower before action start on bed. 1st booking she was blowing me in the bathroom already.

Today action on bed she started from Frenching then moving to chest and then bbbj. She was enjoying it until I told her to change to 69 where we enjoy each other for extended time. One of the best pussy tried and coupled with a good blower (but Dyson still better) is super shiok. Told her to cap before I BTH.

Started with cowgirl position and half undressing her to reveal her nice boobs. Somehow I just like the size and feel. Took off the dress before chaging into lotus as usual with full sight of her top and bottom rocking against mine hard bro. Enjoyed that position for a while before lifting her to missionary near edge of bed with one leg on the floor to give extra thrust and support. Oh man, never fuck so long and hard before with her sexy moaning in between Frenching...before I unload my soldiers since last banging Dyson on Saturday.3 days ago.

She has that Persian exotic looks when she is high when doing missionary from bedside with full sight of her body and facial expression. Priceless 2nd shot that lasted longer than usual and fully exhausted.

Will RTF again if time permits before she leave.

Definitely hidden gem for me. Somehow her height, size, look gives me a pleasant and comfortable feel.
https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=1003559

She is good. Vouched!

Highly recommend for RTF. Sweet gal & natural tits… nice GFE & good bonk!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1