The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
Visited one of the often quoted ML this evening, near Little India.
Upon seeing her, I was quite surprised as she was nowhere near the photos in SLG.
(Only similarity is her white dress).

I deliberated a bit before deciding to walk away.
She was very friendly and said it's Ok.
I felt bad and gave her a $10 tip.

End of encounter.

Sigh, maybe I am difficult to please.
I decided not to name her because one man's meat is another man's poison.
On one hand people in this forum always welcome honest FRs of this type, on the other hand what's the point if you don't even indicate exactly whom is this ML? You already caveat by implying one man meat is another's poison and maybe you are the one harder to please, so what's with the wishy washy approach with subtle hints like often mentioned ML, little India, white dress etc.. come on.. this isn't some variety gameshow la. Anyway to each its own, posts like this really can be quite annoying to be completely honest.
Old Today, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
graphis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aini111 View Post
Should be the different person, the same number used by https://sglonelyguy-35.com/luo-luo-massage/.

Sad to hear she has RTC, any idea will she be back?
Prob a few months according to her.

Anyway luo luo is actually her friend. late 20/early 30. Quite hard working although overall more commercial. She can provide decent massage and prob higher playability and she does offer FL. Eager to please but YMMV.

Cons: MP kind of setting hiding in a condo hence the massage bed/shower cubicle. I did not RTM mainly because of the environment.
Old Today, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Dun know if you're difficult to please, but I'm quite sure your expectations are set too high for SLG MLs. Lolz.

I mentioned before, I find the MLs that come to our shores are generally just 6-ers or 7-ners. Both in terms of looks and other physicalities. Nothing more.

Sure, once in a while there's rare 8-ters like Aila, or Song Song, or Aini that blows us all away. But this happens very occasionally and without any regularity. Currently, there's no one like them in the whole of SLG.

So the truth is, the physical standards of MLs in SLG are not very high at all. HOWEVER, take delight in the the fact that they are affordable (mostly) and readily availble to us.

So perhaps go in with this knowledge and instead seek out the pleasures of their good attitudes and services. That's how I stay happy with what SLG has to offer.

If want higher standards, Iook towards spas, vietbus and going on pleasure trips abroad to Vietnam, South Korea or Japan - the sexiest, prettiest and best girls in the world as far as I'm concerned, hehe .
tru that.. those 9-10s even if come very fast sometimes will be bao by some rich guy aloso..
but i wouldnt say they are really affordable nowadays.. compared to in the past 2-3 years only can get $110 for 2hj
Old Today, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
the MLs that come to our shores are generally just 6-ers or 7-ners. Both in terms of looks and other physicalities. Nothing more.

Sure, once in a while there's rare 8-ters like Aila, or Song Song, or Aini that blows us all away. But this happens very occasionally and without any regularity. Currently, there's no one like them in the whole of SLG.
Have to say I fully agree. The photoshopping is way overboard nowadays. That’s why the FR here really important for me to research before I book as I rarely commando
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1