The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Today, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 2
jayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjayzay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Pink from @VPremium

Saw quite a few highly rated short cropped reviews by OKT about this syt on her personal thread but none on this thread yet. mid-afternoon session. When she opened the door, first reaction would be wow, this is indeed a syt. she looked sleepy / not in the mood though. Took my shower and i broke the silence asking her in việt why she seems so upset and tired, she said she just woke up after only getting to sleep this morning. Didn’t probe further, she told me to lie down and she started her work

Looks: GND SYT looks without make up. sweet looking natural looks scores an 8 for me (for someone that just woke up also!)

Body: Small, perky and natural boobs but those that are amazing to hold and squeeze/rub in your palms. Slim but not too bony kind which is perfect. nice ink on the body. not too much just what you can see from the photos which i feel is just enough and beautiful.

GFE: kinda green and not that great but since she just woke up, i can understand why too.. speaks french very well with me throughout the session!

Top marks for effort during BBBJ, went for a few minutes, not those short half fk BJ, then caps on type, also lots of tongue action combined while putting her mouth on it. following which, I went on top first, then we changed multiple positions and she didn't complain. couldn’t shoot as i was too tired, slept only an hour the night before… she was saying time’s up soon and i was already too tired to continue and sweating profusely. So with about less than 10mins left on the clock, i lied down and asked her to jack me off, which, eventually i managed to shoot, if not it would have been too uncomfortable with all of those action.

RTM: yes, for i am a SYT GND lover, will probably book and try a later time slot and hope she’s in a better mood and more willing to chat. would have been unfair to judge or make negative feedback about her since she mentioned she just woke up, in addition to the fact that she didn’t give up on jacking me off until i climaxed eventually. so top marks for this SYT!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1