The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tehguy1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Zelina from Lust365. She's so damn amazing, my best fuck easily in last twelve months!

She is very very chio. Thai tan, hourglass figure with amazing natural boobs and great ass. When door open she already all over me like a slut. Very chatty, good English, and really good personality. Totally my type.

Nice shower with a lot of action. BBBJ was excellent also, and the FJ was top also with her. She knows her stuff.

Face: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 10/10 natural
GFE: 10/10
OKT: 10/10 always the best
Location: 9/10. Need to walk quite a bit from station, but good location for bros driving. Good privacy.
Old Today, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
J4mes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

CF - NIKKI

GFE was over the top for me, just like spending time w a gf. Very down to earth person, very pretty, and easy to strike a convo. Skills are ofc 10/10 but that wasn’t my focus lol. Spent more time chatting together w a cig break.

Thx again to bro CF for the recommendation and smooth booking always
Old Today, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 6
galaxyxscorts is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyxscorts is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyxscorts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushhourr View Post
https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=1006285

thanks for sharing this bait and switch
i also have a bad experience with Galaxyxscorts

today booked miso from Galaxyxscorts
overall

Look 3/10 :long hair does not look same as photo age around late 30s or early 40

Attitude 0/10 : Black face all the way, never make nor reciprocate effort to communicate, no eye contact, nothing. Like a very bad,

Service 2/10 : Catbath was rushed, BBBJ was good though, but no AR, and the black face was a turn off, then the smell was a boner killer

Boob (4/10) : shaggy boobs

Body (4/10) : not same as photo she have beer belly baby hippo

French (0/10) : does not allow kiss french will push u away and scold u

Pussy (2/10) : got bad smell no good for licking

this is just a warning to all chiongster out there.
Overall is your hard earn money trying to have a good bonk and relax yourself. So we should spend our money wisely as well.
Bro..today we don't even have your booking with miso..and if u can stated until she is so fuck up..why u still continue fucked her ? Don't come and stir problems ... u know our hotline right ? If u not happy or have any problems against us..can anytime text or call us..we are most welcome.. but if u just wanna stir shit and cause lady to have problems then i suggest u give yourself a life ..
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whenlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
---delete---
Old Today, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
JacksonG3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF FR for Whisky of Terminal 21.

Whisky needs no more recommendations from bros who have tried her before, and those who havent, I personally give her a super high recommendation.

Pictures vs real life look is nothing less than 99% and be forewarned, you will not get a moment of slacking with Whisky

Playground is at area G. Room was nice and clean.

From the moment she opened the door, I was molested by this horny humsup girl. We frenched non stop as she spanked my ass and commandes me to quickly take a shower, which I had difficulty doing so bwcause of my hard rock dick.

After I was done, she continued molesting and DFK-ing me and before I knew it, I was getting one of the best BBBJs of my life. We quickly humped wildly, lotus, missionary and finally doggy where I surrended.

We chatted like long lost friends and there was not a moment of akwardness. WHhiskey can converse in reasonably not-bad english.

I would highly recommend her to bros who have the guts and stamina to take on this wild horny girl. Her BBBJs and French kissing are to die for!!!
Old Today, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
Xoxok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXoxok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Tried two of the big bombers under Galaxy separately last week, and finally have some time to write them up.

Miso
Looks: 7/10 (A little plain, not my sexy CFM type of face)
Body : 8/10 (Petite, slim and modified Cs, what's there not to like)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Another one of the energiser bunny types, blows and blows away non stop)
FJ: 8/10 (Good service chick, gives a lot of energy in her sex and keeps taking in feedback on how to serve better)

Gift
Looks: 8/10 (Wild slutty looks, with nice sexy makeup)
Body: 8/10 (Another petite babe with tight bod and modified big boobs. But her style is that she loves to dress sexy to fuck, had her in two outfits to serve)
BBBJ: 9/10 (This chick is true PSE level, the eye contact and the slurps are a killer)
FJ: 9/10 (Slut level is high, combined with her sexy outfits)

Hard to compare these two, but Gift is defo angpai status since she has been here for a few times. She is the PSE type I love to fuck the brains out.

Pounded her in so many different positions and her moans are super sexy to the ears. Gift to the senses
Wanted to book gift but always full..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1