The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: West Area Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUNGANOVA View Post
May is definitely not for the faint hearted or first timers. She'll straight up makan you if you're not prepared for it. Agreed with previous bro, the place is quite wretched and when I was there, the environment was really noisy with a lot of the girls doing idk what and moaning (not sexually) very loudly.

However with that said, May is definitely a BBBJ queen. I've not experienced anyone who can blow me quite like her. She just buries her face in my crotch area, unlike some girls who blow like it's the last thing they wanna do. Her deep throat is next fucking level. No gagging at al
For bros who love a good DT BJ with some AR action but don't mind the environment, you'd be foolish not to try May.

BTW please don't DM for contact. Scroll back a few pages. It's right there.
Imagine how many dicks she blow daily with no time to rinse and clean up 😛😛😛😛
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
can buy her 100ml travel pack listerine. ask her rinse before blow
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
100 or 10 per day since one bro decided to advertise her openly.
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
can buy her 100ml travel pack listerine. ask her rinse before blow
She does rinse mouth with listerine after BJ.

What several bros telling about May are correct. She is wild type. If you like that type of girls then she is a must try. If you like not so wild, high GFE type then look elsewhere; this is why I prefer Kimmy over May and visit her more often. But once in a while when I feel like visiting an aggressive girl I see May.
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Linda was in the next “room” and making loud moans hahaha. Is her playability similar to May’s, like touching everywhere?

Linda massage very well and she is equally wild. Trying to see can unlock her abalone or not
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Man made but very well done. Not those solid stone type. Cons is HJ only.....with full roaming is 120....50 is outside only, 80 inside with bra on, 120 everything off...
The rates are crazy. 100 can get bbbj by May or Linda already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1