The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Shaky

Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 1
pineapplegrapes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpineapplegrapes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthorss View Post
Fong sis definitely have a high customer service 10/10. Place is discreet and will be guided well to the location. Ensure alone discreetly going to the apartment. Brings me to her room and ask if need to shower but i already showered before going so i did not. Already did my prostate and juagen befoer at Ling Ling Jie AMK side and she already knows without me mentioning it.

She touches and presses around and will know if you are healthy or not . She is not here to scam people so she honestly told me that in my condition actually once a month juagen can already and don't need to do treament .

First time juagen by here and was told that the first time would feel abit more uncomfortable. But the next visit will enjoy the music instead of chattering to let me feel the comfyness. Can't wait to see my lil bro evolution as time comes.

She literally can talk anything under the sun as the bros her mentioned. Totally no awkwardness at all and ensure that you are being treated very nicely. RTF for sure.

tried before Fong sis too.. like bro mentioned customer service is 10/10 and can talk about anything. Only issue is i didn't exactly see any difference in my lil bro aft seesion so it was disappointing Was told that 1 session can't do anythg will need more follow up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1