The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Stable: V Premium
Lady: Izabelle

With slots hard to come by, I was lucky to clock another amazing session with Izabelle, having last met her in June. Her looks are MCOT, giving the Yuri Adachi vibes with the bunny teeth, svelte physique and smooth skin. It is little wonder she has amassed a legion of fans and regulars who have RTFed countless times.

My session with filled with max GFE and endless DFKs despite her having a long day servicing bros on end. She has gotten a new look with hair extensions and jet black straightened hair. I was hard on arrival and she playfully teased me by rubbing me on my tent.

We promptly stripped to our birthday suits and I was once again treated to the familiar sight of her young petite nubile body before entering the showers where she gently soaped me up like a loving wife.

After a quick wash, we hopped onto the bed and continued our embrace and full blooded DFK like a love rekindled. Without breaking her CFM gaze, she slowly made her way down south to lick both my nipples before reaching the summit of the 8th wonder of the world which is my very own Mount Everest. I must say her BBBJ has greatly improved since the last time I met her and she pulled out all the stops to put my rod on maximum tension. After having her fill of my meat, it was time for me to dig in and boy, it was the most succulent and soft abalone I've had in a long time - a reward that was earned through multiple RTFs. I made sure to stuff my face in her waxed and delicious pussy while she continued her relentless attack at the other end.

After ensuring her pussy is sufficiently wet with a combination of her love juice and my saliva, she gently received my rod in the cowgirl position, letting her ride me for her own pleasure while I cupped her soft boobs. The ride progressively got faster before I pulled her towards me to continue our DFK while thrusting her from below. I stuck out my tongue to let her drop her spit sensually into my mouth, like how they do it in JAV.

After a long round, it was time to change positions and Izabelle got on all 4s, inviting me to pound her from behind. I continued to deliver long and deep strokes that made her moan uncontrollably.

As my cock is nearing its limits, I flipped her over for missionary and made use of whatever precious seconds left to savour her lips. After a minute of passionate DFK, I decided it was time to give Izabelle my armies and screamed as I unload multiple bouts into her pussy. She bit her lips and said "feels so good, baby" before encouraging me to have another go at her as there was still some time left. 😯 At this point, I was depleted and we spent the rest of our time with her in my arms and chatting about everything under the sun. I expressed my regret at not booking her and Rosamund for a tarma when it was available earlier this year and promised to return in the coming days for a 2h session.

This has been my most amazing session with Izabelle and once again thank you bro @VPremium for arranging the session.
Nice FR bro, she must be good for you to RTF so many times.
Old Today, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 17
ornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Lora SNS

Location: Central, Good, walking distance from train station with easy access by all mode of transport.

Looks: Very assemble to those pic advertise. Blonde long hair with the sassy, hot, exotic and sexy gal look.

Body: about 1.6++ with slim tight body. Fair smooth and soft skin. Grab her ass and just seem can't get enough of it.

Boobs: Her boobs is my favourite part of her body. Handful and natural for me. Soft and sensitive nipples, will erect easily.

Frenching: Slow and passionate with a lot of tongue fighting with DFK like lover. not shy and will initiate

BBBJ: Blows you like a horny wife, slow and sensual with suction and deepthroat. Slowly building up the momentum.

Pussy: Fully shaved pussy, cab painting for long time and i lost count how many times she orgasm

FJ: I capped myself before leaning into her where she guided my cock into her tight pussy. Didn't need any Ky and she was tight! She's really into this making love type of fuck. I let her sit up in cowgirl and she rode the hell out of me! Damn shiok! I

Overall a nice enjoyable  session. quite service oriented and willing to please, not a time watcher as well. Recommend can try 

Thank SNS
Old Today, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
PS, just got news a Japanese legend is making her way back to our shores next week. Perfect target for your maiden Japanese bonk.
Thanks all who has reached out to me.

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=955300

The legend has returned.
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 2
Trafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTrafalgar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Nice FR bro, she must be good for you to RTF so many times.
Thanks bro. She is the one I pamper the most.
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks bro. She is the one I pamper the most.
Good for you. I am waiting for someone to come back too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1