The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Lastly, did you get permission from MOM to marry a S pass holder? Need to? Can she remain as a S pass holder after marriage?
MOM permission is required to marry WP holder. S or E Pass don't need seek permission
Can hold S Pass as long as she continue employed by the company

Last edited by KangTuo; Yesterday at 02:39 PM. Reason: info
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future

I ran a business before and hired LTVP too. If I recall correctly, letter of consent does not allow one to work in dubious jobs. I may be wrong though.

But that aside, having your spouse work in a vice after marriage is just a bad idea. Basically just setting the stage for doubts and suspicions. If this step cannot be done, better not commit.
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dljhtacc View Post
Just wanna share recent story & somewhat of a coincidence today .. Met a ML last year around September last year, had alot of fun with her, frequented her around 4-8 times per month until January this year. Felt in love with her, sometimes I just buy her food and bring to her workplace during lunch hour just to spend some time together. Until the point sometimes pay for the time to just cuddle in the store, no hanky panky, no massage.

Then she decided to go back home, I guess this line of work took too much of a toll on her emotionally, glad that she went home and is currently doing something new, heard from her that she got no intention to come back SG anymore.

Fast forward to today, met another ML that looks so much like her that I had to ask if they knew each other, as fate would have it, they turned out to be biological sisters, had pics of them together and all. Personality was similar too.

Idk to feel happy I found someone that was so much alike her, or that her sister also had to step into this trade. Ironic to feel conflicted since I'm paying for this, but life plays you around sometimes.
Sounds like ML i come across also sister come here work.
Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
DaKnight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaKnight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
As what the other bro suggest, there should be plan to stop being ML.
With little education, if she can take the hard work, she can work in other service or F&B industrial yet be financially independent. May not be equal to working as ML, so must be supported by you in some ways. Its already tough in the beginning for you. Bet the next journey will be even tougher mentally if you allow her to continue as ML.

My Viet wife also uneducated. But she is now able to earn on par with me with her hard work in F&B.
Yup bro. Nothing against the massage industry, but I'm also trying to slowly egg her towards changing a new job but it will take some time. I've started to increase her standard of English by personal coaching and convince her to sign up for some private school courses and certifications (Chinese and/or English medium) in the near future

MLs are mainly here to make more money and easy money. That's why they are averse to hard work and find it hard to work in mainstream jobs again. Anyway, worse comes to worse, I will set up a spa and we can be the 老板/老板娘 while we get other MLs to come to our shores to serve bros in SG 😂
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster

DaKnight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaKnight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Prenuptial is not really recognised in SG. If you have way to enforce it, share share for us to learn? I would consider setting up a trust to shield the assets from any divorce/alimony before the marriage. Won't legally adopt her son too. Will rent out my property and use the rental income to rent somewhere else so that the property I own before marriage doesn't end up as a matrimonial home. Won't give her any chance to 'enhance' the asset too.

There are guys who locked up their spouses money in a 40/60 tenancy in common property. You set aside the down-payment and tell her to pay half the monthly instalment. PRC's mind is wah, every month pay $2k (for example) can own 40% of the property. Good deal since she needs to spend on rental anyway. But what it does is to tie down more of her money with every passing month and therefore making it painful for her to leave you in future. She can choose the divorce route but given that you can show you paid the down-payment, the courts tend to rule in your favour.

As for paynow into joint account, prc can sidestep this by using another prc's account. Client pay into that paynow and the other pric just transfer money back to your ML.

Lastly, did you get permission from MOM to marry a S pass holder? Need to? Can she remain as a S pass holder after marriage?
Hey thanks for the heads up and suggestion bro. Really appreciate it. Similar sentiments regarding the trust haha. Yup establish a trust in the event of a divorce, which is something that I hope it will not happen. I have not thought about the tenancy in common and I think it's worth exploring. Thanks sincerely for this suggestion

I'm aware that prenuptials are not legally recognised in Singapore but we do have our agreements where as long as she flouts a couple of conditions we have concurred after a number of chances granted to her, the marriage will be called off and not even proceed. As much as she wants the marriage to take place asap, I have been holding her off like that for more than a year and a half and we will only contemplate registering around the second quarter of 2025. I'm bidding my time while observing how much she is really into the relationship or she is just attempting to pull a fast one

I have to acknowledge that she can circumnavigate the PayNow but it adds undue inconveniences to her colleagues which will create some tension between them if she keeps getting them to do it for the medium term. I think the last thing she will want, is to get into a dispute with her colleagues especially when it comes to money
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM
Samster

need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKnight View Post
Yup bro. Nothing against the massage industry, but I'm also trying to slowly egg her towards changing a new job but it will take some time. I've started to increase her standard of English by personal coaching and convince her to sign up for some private school courses and certifications (Chinese and/or English medium) in the near future

MLs are mainly here to make more money and easy money. That's why they are averse to hard work and find it hard to work in mainstream jobs again. Anyway, worse comes to worse, I will set up a spa and we can be the 老板/老板娘 while we get other MLs to come to our shores to serve bros in SG 😂
Your last paragraph intrigues me. Please do so. Preferably like the one that got closed in Balmoral.
Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I ran a business before and hired LTVP too. If I recall correctly, letter of consent does not allow one to work in dubious jobs. I may be wrong though.

But that aside, having your spouse work in a vice after marriage is just a bad idea. Basically just setting the stage for doubts and suspicions. If this step cannot be done, better not commit.
Certainly bro, it's either I succeed in getting her out of this industry. Otherwise, I will join her in this industry LOL

I have shared earlier with another bro that I may even contemplate setting up a spa or two to make money from this industry and my spouse to be and I can be the bosses

Balmoral Plaza is now peppered with education/tuition centres... I'm familiar with some of the owners/principals haha

Last edited by DaKnight; Yesterday at 03:40 PM. Reason: Addition of paragraphs
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Certainly bro, it's either I succeed in getting her out of this industry. Otherwise, I will join her in this industry LOL

I have shared earlier with another bro that I may even contemplate setting up a spa or two to make money from this industry and my spouse to be and I can be the bosses

Balmoral Plaza is now peppered with education/tuition centres... I'm familiar with some of the owners/principals haha
Or the old Stella spa concept would be great too!
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

IMHO once you kena KC gao gao by the ML, that is the end of the road. They are there for only one reason, to make money. You enjoy the massage and service cos you pay for it and that's it. Anything else is very risky
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we will only contemplate registering around the second quarter of 2025. I'm bidding my time while observing how much she is really into the relationship or she is just attempting to pull a fast one
alamak. so it still a long road... things change fast like ML changing shops.
better pray no super kc player comes along and tilt the whole game
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
alamak. so it still a long road... things change fast like ML changing shops.
better pray no super kc player comes along and tilt the whole game
Yea man, the plan is next year to marry but so far so good since we have been together for more than a year and a half and things are going pretty well between us

Probably things were made easier back then as I knew and met her as an online date (dinner, movies) rather than meeting her for the first time in a massage place or spa as a client but I was aware she was a ML since I picked her up outside the shop she was working

Thanks for the reminder to always stay sane and not Dio or Kena KC. I'm thankful that she has not met some super KC player who can pull her away������

Last edited by DaKnight; Yesterday at 08:05 PM. Reason: Add on sentences
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1