The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Well done bro..... Speak like a well seasoned chionger in SZ..... The info r very truthful n spot one.....So often we heard stories of "kidnap" n robberies linked to prostitutes here...some fatal. Better be safe than sorry....

BTW, Topfuel has stationed in SZ for more than 2 yrs now..... He knows the chiong scene here veri well too......That's when he can "escape" to find time to explore around......haha.....
Thanks but still not a seasoned SZ cheongster yet. Have lots to learn. More familiar with ZH instead.

Singaporeans tend to let their guard down when travelling overseas thinking it's safe like sheltered Singapore. Big mistake especially in China. You need to be alert at all times!

Hope bro Topfuel can keep fueling us with more cheong info.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17787 / Power: 24
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bros...sorting thru the tons of info mye eyes r popping out....can anyone enlighten if there are any actions in NanShan district? since like not much chatter of happenings around this area.. I will be putting up at that area a couple of days & hope to find some SYT to warm up my bed at nites...deeply appreciate if any infos...cheers
Old 10-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
Dear Bros...sorting thru the tons of info mye eyes r popping out....can anyone enlighten if there are any actions in NanShan district? since like not much chatter of happenings around this area.. I will be putting up at that area a couple of days & hope to find some SYT to warm up my bed at nites...deeply appreciate if any infos...cheers
Bro...so early come & ask for info liao....
Dun worry...still got 1 day to go...sure to have some senior here who can help u...

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 17-03-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
SOBSCSA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros out there, I once visited SZ often and was brought to this SPA 银天格 @ 湖北大厦. A memorable place and I like their service. It has been 2 yrs since I last visited SZ. I did know a girl working in that SPA and do have her no. But after a long time, the no. became not in use. Any bros going SZ Futian could be kind enough to go enjoy at the SPA and a the same time ask if the girl I m talking about is still working there. I would like to CTC her. Her no. is 111. Thanks in advance and will up anybody for the help if I can.
Old 17-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
SOBSCSA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry, should be 银天阁.
Old 25-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dus2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As I know Vienna in Futian also has SPA right ?
Old 25-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 20
antlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterantlau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good day bros,

i will be going to SZ at the end of this month, staying there for around 10 days.

my friend has recommended me to stay at Jade玉SPA...anyone knows whether is it good? in terms of massage, facilities, gals?

how about the 金莎国际商务会所? is it fun? what is the quality of the gals? can play play and tabao?

thanks.
Old 28-03-2009, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wish4sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all Bro,

Just to relate what happen to me this evening while out shopping in Dongmen Shopping Area.

I was just stepping out of the DVD shop in Dongmen when this old lady ask me whether want to buy DVD at 5 rmb. I thought why not since the shop quoted me 10 rmb.

Then she bought me to a sitting area to meet a man with a file showing the movies titles with pictures asking me to choose. After choosing, she then brought to the park to wait for the man.

I was getting apprehensive and kept reminding myself that if they brought me to a room, no way I am getting inside.

Just then, the man came back and brought me to a building inside and show me the DVD, I had actually prepare 20 rmb to give to him, a lady appear, took a look at my 2 10 rmb and says she cannot accept them as there is a cut in the corner and asking me whether do I have any more notes.
I put out more 10 rmb and she kept saying cannot accept, then ask me whether have any 50 rmb, I check and pull out my 100 rmb and pass it to her, then she says cannot accept as it is new and that they are in black market, cannot use it, return back to me and ask me any old 100 rmb, I pull out another piece, same thing happens for 3 times. They kept pressuring me asking for more, told them no more, then ask me how about the money in my wallet. At this time, I was getting frustrated and apprehensive. I told them in a loud voice that I have no more and my wallet is in the hotel. I also tell them that if they do not want my money, I will give them back the DVD and return my money.

At which, they stop and never mind, took one of my old 10 rmb and 2 of the 5rmb, the man says he will walk me out. After which I happen to go into one the shop selling Chinese cookies and bought 4 boxes totalling 100 rmb. The cashier took my note, check and says something not right about my notes and ask me if I have any, I took out the remaining 3 100 rmb and the cashier says it all fakes. I was stunned and she ask me whether I have bought anything and was given this as changes. I says no and proceed to pay her taking the money from my wallet. After I walk out, it suddenly dawned on me that I was conned during my buying of the DVD.

After that , my mood is all gone and I feel that I should warn all the bros who whether they go shopping or doing other things, do not anyhow go with anyone to buy just because it cheap.

I will take this as lesson learnt and also apologise if I write too long as I feel that I need to let it out of my chest.

P.S. I hope those mxxxerfxxxker burn in hell.
Old 28-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Samster

Continue from my last thread,

As my mood for shopping is gone, decided to go BBS to ease the suffering in me. Remember Bro Tony saying something about SEIBU district, ask the hotel staff, they don’t know anything about it.

Decided to venture out by asking the cab driver, seems that he do not know where it is or I do not know how to pronounce it. In the end, the cab driver called his friend and who didn’t know where but says if looking for girls, to go to xxc.

Finally, he drop me off and told me that to walk around and ask people where is xxc. Then I saw a map in the street corner and there is xxc. TMD, I had to walk another 15 mins to reach there.

Then I saw it, SEIBU department store, so I walk around looking for BBS. As BBS stand s for Barbershop, everytime I pass one I look inside, but it seems to be legitimate. Decided to walk and finally, after walking for 1 hour, decided to pluck up my courage (because of what happen to earlier) and walk in the dark alley. Saw these 2 SYTs walking pass in the alley and approached them asking where is the BBS, they look surprised and says don’t know, alamak, I paiseh and quickly walk away.

Then this lady wearing mink coat asked whether want girls, told her yes, then she bought me to this room, only 1 meimei inside,as I was very tired by then and didn’t want to walk anymore, says onz.

Well, not much of field report as looks wise, very SYT bitchy look, boobs is sagging a bit, did BJ with cap as my didi was very tired and only half hard, she then ride me but in the end managed to unload in missionary.

I will says that in future, I will tapao the girl back to hotel as it is cleaner. I did it at the place for experience and an eye opener only and will not want do it there again.

By the way, there is also a budget hotel which rent room by the hour (think is 68 rmb) like Hotel 81 which you can bring the girl there to bonk if your hotel is quite a distance away.

Hope this last bit of info helps
Old 28-03-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi wish4sex,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. This is a common fake RMB note swap scam job. Happens to bro adidas88 too when taking a taxi. Only RMB200. Small case for him.

Pirated DVD sellers will display their DVDs on the floor or cart. Ready stock on hand. No need to follow to some isolated area. So be aware next time.
Old 28-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Hi wish4sex,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. This is a common fake RMB note swap scam job. Happens to bro adidas88 too when taking a taxi. Only RMB200. Small case for him.

Pirated DVD sellers will display their DVDs on the floor or cart. Ready stock on hand. No need to follow to some isolated area. So be aware next time.
Hi Tony,

Thanks for your concern, will take it as a lesson learnt.
Old 28-03-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

Hi wish4sex,

Yes the BBS is at XXC. They're all located in the dark alleys. Girls will be sitting in the shops under normal circumstances. Sometimes you'll see all the BBS are closed. That's because the bike patrol Gong An is there cruising around to blackmail the BBS boss and girls. They're hiding temporarily and will re-opened when the coast is clear.

Was supposed to venture into SZ earlier on but damn tired after work in HK. Partly worn out by my girl yesterday. Demand me to satisfy her. KNN drained me out. LOL.
Old 28-03-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi wish4sex,

Yes the BBS is at XXC. They're all located in the dark alleys. Girls will be sitting in the shops under normal circumstances. Sometimes you'll see all the BBS are closed. That's because the bike patrol Gong An is there cruising around to blackmail the BBS boss and girls. They're hiding temporarily and will re-opened when the coast is clear.

Was supposed to venture into SZ earlier on but damn tired after work in HK. Partly worn out by my girl yesterday. Demand me to satisfy her. KNN drained me out. LOL.
Oic, you lucky fellow, your girl drained you out, me after walking for 1 hour trying to look for the place drained me out.
Old 28-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sid3wind3r69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone up for some KTV action in SZ or ZH tonight? All my kaki went back to sg liao..... damm sianz now.....
Old 28-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Zen Zen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZen Zen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Seibu BBS is good for quick release if you're not taking them for LT. Always a to do list whenever I'm in SZ. Even with sub standard service so far I'm able to cum in all my sessions because where to find RMB150/S$34 bonks with 18yo big boobs with pink nipples PRC SYTs in Singapore?
wow!! that's really a steal bro Tony.

my cousin and i are planning to go SZ for a short trip, any good place to recommend?

and was just thinking that how come these girls don't want come Singapore to work? They'll probably make lots more than what they are earning now. 18YO SYT w Big Boobs and Pink nips will command a much higher price here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1