The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Women on dating app - What are they thinking?

I am married but going on dating app to find ladies who like a one-off or regular sexual relationship.

The women I matched are in the 30s and 40s and stated single or divorced. I wonder if these women really thought of finding companion or partners to settle down, or they are also looking for sex partners. I mean, what are the odds of men around their age who are still single?

Unfortunately, being married is usually the show stopper for them. Why can't we enjoy sex as man and woman, and not see each other as potential life partners?
Old 07-09-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Women on dating app - What are they thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
I am married but going on dating app to find ladies who like a one-off or regular sexual relationship.

The women I matched are in the 30s and 40s and stated single or divorced. I wonder if these women really thought of finding companion or partners to settle down, or they are also looking for sex partners. I mean, what are the odds of men around their age who are still single?

Unfortunately, being married is usually the show stopper for them. Why can't we enjoy sex as man and woman, and not see each other as potential life partners?
would you mind if your current wife was eating outside and having other partners?
Old 07-09-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

You are better off posting this question to Woman's Charter openly. They might remove marriage engagement if your questions/reasonings are valid. HAHAHA.
Old 08-09-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
You are better off posting this question to Woman's Charter openly. They might remove marriage engagement if your questions/reasonings are valid. HAHAHA.
Yeah, better then wasting time posting it here on a sex forum.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Even if they are looking for quick flings, I think they prefer unmarried guys because don’t have to worry about guys’ wives finding out and creating trouble.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Even if they are looking for quick flings, I think they prefer unmarried guys because don’t have to worry about guys’ wives finding out and creating trouble.
I would say that those who are married prefer someone who is also married, so they know it is just an affair and they do not expect problems when the other party gets stickier.

At least this is what I feel and looking for, married woman.
Old 10-09-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Girls have sexual needs too. Guys can go geylang or spas but where do girls go? Going on apps is one way to find a partner. They also know 80% of the guys on apps are looking for sex but they have to make up a story about "looking for interesting people to chat with". Many smart girls pretend to be stupid so that guys believe these girls give in to sex after a successful chase. They pretend they cannot resist your charms. The cunning ones don't mind breaking up families to get their men. If no other girl want, then this man I also don't want.

The other reason is for self-esteem. You can have an antique vase which you believe is worth $1 m at home. But if no one actually makes a $1 m offer to buy, the vase only have a paper/indicative value. A girl may feel attractive but if no men tries to woo her or make her an indecent offer, her attractiveness is just paper/indicative value. I think most girls will feel flattered when they are flooded with friend requests and people queuing up to meet her. Notice how guys and girls are different in the photos posted. Many ladies post full photos while not all guys show too much of their lives in the app.

The last category is out for revenge. Husband cheated on our marriage. I will cheat on our marriage too. If he thinks other girls are better than me, I will show him how desirable I am to other men. Sadly, all it takes are compliments and justification to woo these girls. Just compliement them on how attractive they are and inflate their ego. Then agree with them that their course of action is justified. You are just doing what he did to you. Just following husband's lead. Ya loh. you are right. I can understand why you are doing this
Old 11-09-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Angmolover Angmolover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Girls have sexual needs too. Guys can go geylang or spas but where do girls go? Going on apps is one way to find a partner. They also know 80% of the guys on apps are looking for sex but they have to make up a story about "looking for interesting people to chat with". Many smart girls pretend to be stupid so that guys believe these girls give in to sex after a successful chase. They pretend they cannot resist your charms. The cunning ones don't mind breaking up families to get their men. If no other girl want, then this man I also don't want.

The other reason is for self-esteem. You can have an antique vase which you believe is worth $1 m at home. But if no one actually makes a $1 m offer to buy, the vase only have a paper/indicative value. A girl may feel attractive but if no men tries to woo her or make her an indecent offer, her attractiveness is just paper/indicative value. I think most girls will feel flattered when they are flooded with friend requests and people queuing up to meet her. Notice how guys and girls are different in the photos posted. Many ladies post full photos while not all guys show too much of their lives in the app.

The last category is out for revenge. Husband cheated on our marriage. I will cheat on our marriage too. If he thinks other girls are better than me, I will show him how desirable I am to other men. Sadly, all it takes are compliments and justification to woo these girls. Just compliement them on how attractive they are and inflate their ego. Then agree with them that their course of action is justified. You are just doing what he did to you. Just following husband's lead. Ya loh. you are right. I can understand why you are doing this
Yawn........ this kind of long winded talk cock reply for fuck? No head no tail, can't even answer the TS question. U like to hear the sound of your own typing, izzit?
Old 17-09-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!

Old 18-09-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Still think women in their 30s , 40s finding love on dating app to be overly optimistic

At that age, why not just enjoy company n sex?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1