The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing of girls/woman braless at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
recently few of us went to one of our colleague house to watch Euros together, after the 9pm match they all went home, only I stayed behind. luckily for me around midnight my colleague wife came back home and changed to her home clothes, she changed to a loose spaghetti top and a short shorts quite sexy show a lot of her legs.

As she helped to clean and tidy the place I took this picture while she was not watching and afterwards we chatted quite a bit while my colleague was showering. I continue to enjoy my free show and can confirm the wife was not wearing a bra and IRL can see the nipple protruding quite clearly.

we planning to do this again in the coming weeks cant wait to go back my colleague house again!!

Bro, you solid. Can enjoy watching 2 kinds of ”balls”. So envy of you. Your colleague’s wife looks so yummy for her boobs and legs.
Old 24-06-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Likas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

we planning to do this again
Good catch on the pic.
With all the details, aren't you worried the friend maybe a samster and see your post ?
Can cause things to be very awkward in the future.
Old 24-06-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likas View Post
Good catch on the pic.
With all the details, aren't you worried the friend maybe a samster and see your post ?
Maybe the guy is a sbf bro, he’ll share more pics of his sexy wife
Old 24-06-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likas View Post
Good catch on the pic.

If next one I got uninvited or her wife cover up means you are right haha GG
Old 25-06-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

10 years ago was still staying at wife house and always got free show with her older sis, c cup dark brown eraser nips, quite a few times i walk past and she's bend over on the floor wiping or reading newspapers and can see the boobs swaying, and of cos the usual accidentally see her changing scenarios

few years ago during the covid lockdown (feels like long time ago!) i resorted to doing parcel delivery to make ends meet, and wow, sooooooooo many girls open door and wearing next to nothing, particularly at textile center and the nearby beach road area (i was assigned to that area all the time, i hated it, but the girls made up for it), alot of KTV girls staying in those apartments and all locked up, so when they open door they are quite sweet and i will hold my phone abit lower so they have to bend abit to sign on the phone and i will take a long hard look at their nips, some pink, some tiny, some dark brown, got once i delivered beer to a girl and she came down lift lobby to collect from me and one look i realised her nipples poking her thin white shirt, and she realised i can see and cover quickly with the beer carton.... wow i wished i was the beer carton lol
Old 26-06-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Very common to see esp those staying in condo....
My humble contribution on my new opp condo neighbor....
Love to see them when they stood near the window...

Old 26-06-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
otawara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
10 years ago was still staying at wife house and always got free show with her older sis, c cup dark brown eraser nips, quite a few times i walk past and she's bend over on the floor wiping or reading newspapers and can see the boobs swaying, and of cos the usual accidentally see her changing scenarios

few years ago during the covid lockdown (feels like long time ago!) i resorted to doing parcel delivery to make ends meet, and wow, sooooooooo many girls open door and wearing next to nothing, particularly at textile center and the nearby beach road area (i was assigned to that area all the time, i hated it, but the girls made up for it), alot of KTV girls staying in those apartments and all locked up, so when they open door they are quite sweet and i will hold my phone abit lower so they have to bend abit to sign on the phone and i will take a long hard look at their nips, some pink, some tiny, some dark brown, got once i delivered beer to a girl and she came down lift lobby to collect from me and one look i realised her nipples poking her thin white shirt, and she realised i can see and cover quickly with the beer carton.... wow i wished i was the beer carton lol
You should offer to carry the beer carton so she got nothing to cover
Old 26-06-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
woodteeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If next one I got uninvited or her wife cover up means you are right haha GG
Or you may get more invites if your friend like what you post here
Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The funny thing is, most if not all of us after being married for a number of years, will probably be mabok towards our spouses, even to see them nude, nip slip, pussy slip or whatever.
Yet when accidentally seeing a stranger, friend or other family member ZG will have a little stir.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
JoesephGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The funny thing is, most if not all of us after being married for a number of years, will probably be mabok towards our spouses, even to see them nude, nip slip, pussy slip or whatever.
Yet when accidentally seeing a stranger, friend or other family member ZG will have a little stir.
I guess this is in-built nature for most guys
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1