General age of customers?
Currently 20+ was wondering if it was weird for me to go petain
|
|
||||
|
||||
Re: General age of customers?
if u can pass yourself.. bonking your mum age then is ok.
|
|
|||
|
|||
When you see milf or gilf in 40s or 50s. Do you feel urge to do with them ?
|
|
|||
|
|||
After 18 years old. I already knew I have urge for anything range from 16-55 years old
|
|
|||
|
|||
As long as not fat can alr for me. I tried older ones before
|
|
|||
|
|||
Any 45s and below?
|
|
|||
|
|||
Have but not a lot. Jolene and Cookie are the youngest. Jolene: FR is either very good or very bad. Extreme. Cookie: damn good, until hard to get her. Lucky if you can walk in and she available.
|
|
||||
|
||||
Quote:
You young guys have plenty of other more suitable places to play.
|
|||
|
|||
Pertain gals are all aunties. Go Gl better if you like young gals…😆
|
Advert Space Available |
Bookmarks |
|
|
t Similar Threads | ||||
Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
Sinkie Chief Justice, Judges, Attorney General And Accountant General To Get Pay Rise | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 12-09-2022 08:30 PM |
General Chuan Jin Challenges Samsters To Do 100 Burpees ! General Lead By Examples! O | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 12-05-2020 05:40 PM |
Lt. General Appointed As Maj General's Deputy! Bro Chee Meng Joins NTUC! | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 23-04-2018 08:20 PM |
Legendary General who rose from Lieutenant to General in the shortest time | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 09-08-2014 07:30 PM |
Legendary General who rose from Lieutenant to General in the shortest time | Sammyboy RSS Feed | Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature | 0 | 09-08-2014 03:20 PM |