The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 12-08-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
Art66888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArt66888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArt66888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anna CF

Location - Usual playground

Looks - Good looking gal , discount from photos a bit

Boobs - Natural C, brownish nips. Proportionate to her frame

Catbath - A pro

BBBJ - She can blow for long unlike some FL, only short period of time will complain this and that or show black face. Take her time to build momentum 👍

FJ - Gets very horny when riding I suppose , squeeze her own tits and grinds her pussy , must say she ride not only to satisfy you but also to catch her own release

GFE - Was good , nothing to shout about

She said she going back on 13, so you can catch her still , as for RTF I might can't
Old 12-08-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 7
classyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Yuki-Seduction

Looks: 10/10 Same as Phot 100%. Great Friendly Cheerful Smile
BBBJ: 10/10 Smiling throughout will look at u when she gives the blowjob checking if all is good
FJ: 10/10 Tight and bonking a chio syt superb
GFE: 10/10 GFE Gao Gao lots of giggles and friendly girl

I giving a high rating coz shes really good.

Bros going for : SYT, ChioBu, Natural, BBBJ can go for her. Strongly recommended.
Old 12-08-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sxtmate is Cool - loads of Potential

Yuri from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 beautiful
Body: 8.5/10 nice slim body, good height for me
BJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10 clean pussy with no smell. is wet. accommodative to diff positions
GFE: 10/10 chatty and cuddles a lot. Not a time-watcher.

Overall: 9/10. One of my best bonks to date
Old 12-08-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 19
choubibu is a splendid one to beholdchoubibu is a splendid one to beholdchoubibu is a splendid one to beholdchoubibu is a splendid one to beholdchoubibu is a splendid one to beholdchoubibu is a splendid one to behold

FR for Slut NANA from FOXYTHAI
location is G area

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=968020

Really no need to introduce nana. Most guys here already had her multiple times some even fuck the shit out of her already. hehehe
But this FR I still want to express my horniness towards my recent fuck with her. Thanks to Bro for arranging this last min Monday fuck. for me to destress my work load on her body. hehe

This is RTF 2. for me. I really into PSE. and nana is the PSE queen.
Only I prefer my PSE as more damaged material. lol. so i can fuck without feeling guilty. Nana isnt what u will call really slutty. but she is one PSE high fuck when she is horny and the FJ process she can be super super super wild.

Looks: 6.5/10 Nana

Body: 7/10 slender body still small size. most of u know she can let u humilate her with different poses. ask her stand and fuck her at bed edge or squat and kneel down and fuck her doggyor pinwheel her and fuck the shit out of her. all she can do.

Boobs: 2/10 most guys know she is an A. w eraser nips. if you wan big mellons. she isnt for u. look elsewhere.

BBBJ 20/10: SIAO ARRRRR... you can do all sorts of things to facefuck her. she will just look at you and submit to you. Slap her with your sloppy dick. COF her. dig her cunt for juice... which she has alot... and put back into her mouth for her to taste herself. she will just let u play. Anything u want. I am very sure some guys went all out on her... hehehe. but do treat her ok la.

FJ: 9/10 What can I say here... maybe the aftermath... we were both sweaty and cum stained with her juice and my juice. It was a juicy fuck la. She is not afraid of liquid. and she will devour your cum like it is the best juice she drinks. I seriously pushed her on to the bed and play rape. and she really likes her guys to be a bit rough. but please don break anything hor. be a pervert but a gentleman pervert la. Best for me is doggy her and slap her ass and pull her hair back until i can lick her face and force kiss her. she will just let u rough her up and start moaning.

GFE: She had been here longtime. going back end of aug for a few days and coming back again. So far she tells me she only have 2 to 3 customers... hiaz... hence the fr here la. Hope she gets abit more. Told her the reason probably is there are just too many fishes out there. So many girls. Her room mate Honey also have so many customers more than her. also maybe she too PSE until all you guys here already fucked her multiple times and got tired of her body. lol. but thinking of that makes me even want to fuck her more. She is very friendly la. most guys already know,. she will clinch to u like your girlfriend for you to abuse and fuck

Best is also her massage. she use a mint oil to massaage my shoulders and neck as i was specific that i only want her to concentrate on that area... end up it was better than kenko. KNN kenko charge u 90 to 120 . alsoo not as strong and deep massage as hers.
She also went the etrax mile to massage my lower back even i didnt ask for it.

So there u have it. If u need to destress on a willing GF slut. she is the one. Oh I m not into AR. but her AR is the best out here... she did for me at the beginning but the feeling really made me want to shit on her face. hehehe end up i cum on her face making her messy more enjoyable for me la,. hahaha
Old 12-08-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 2
Cumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud ofCumclub22 has much to be proud of

Jessica from Lust365

Looks 样貌/颜值: 9/10 same as pic
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20 plus
Body身材 : 9/10 tiny sized. Petite wid smooth akin
Boobs 胸部: 9/10 c cup sized boobies
Catbath 全身漫游: 8.5/10 passionate
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 super engaged and focused in sucking me. Didn't even checked her phone at all.
FJ: 9/10 very willing to please and perform. Accomodating to try any posiy
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 caring and very hands on. Attended to moment I reached her place

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
She is the girl everyone will like

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 12/8/2024
Old 12-08-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
dmcnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finally had mini from bro galaxy. Missed her the last round manage to get her this time. Other than superb I don’t know what else to say. She managed to make me nut twice which is been a long time since I did it.

Thanks bro galaxy
Old 12-08-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
moimoiplyboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr from Eve from Seduction

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t...&highlight=eve

Looks: better in person and she looks cute.

Body: Meat at the right place, nice complexion. Perky round ass that just nice for doggie. Nothing to complain bout

Bbbj: highlight is when she at her high mood, she follows the momentum and suck me like a pro. No teeth feel

Fj: Accommodate with position I request. Soft to louds moan.

Overall: Sextisfied and will RTF her soon.
Old 12-08-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=996754

109 Nooky

New to this stable. Booking is smooth. No drama.

Location: Quite Centre. Personally I like this franchise. Cosy and Classy with no check in required.

Looks: Clubber vibes. Wear no make up yet looks good. Would be killer if make up is on. Quite chio IMO

Boobs: Type C mm.
Bakness: 2
Body: Slim and smooth skin. Quite fair. Used to be in KTV line. WYSIWYG
Bbbj and catbath: we have some good chemistry, so it's superb. Requested CIM. She took it like a champ, but I think my load was too much to handle, so a bit pleasantly messy, shot some on her face, some on her body. Nice!
She gave a simple panio massage. Can chat with my half-fuck Thai. GFE is strong.
2nd shot was purely missionary with deep slow thrusts while enjoying her looks.
Overall a reasonable price and most importantly, great bonk! Recommended!

Last edited by Pj90210; 12-08-2024 at 09:55 PM.
Old 12-08-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JackValletta is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pammy from FoxyThai.

OKT: 10/10 Responsive and accommodating.
Look: 7/10, slight discount from Photos.
Body: 7.5/10 still not bad.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Great natural ones
BBBJ: 9/10 nice and can combine with AR.
FJ:9/10 will accommodate all possible, she like doggy.
CIM: No.

GFE: 9.5/10 really nice, smiling, good massage too.
Overall her personality is great and she is hard working.
Old 12-08-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Return to brO Nooky to test drive 109 friend: 108

Location: Change to more accessible by Mrt. Consider town area. No need to sneak pass counter

Look: close to picture but need to plus 2-3yr and remove filter effect

Figure: have inked.ample of man made milk.thai tan. Not petite. Can be abit hiao if tipsy.

Service: would say SOp. She prefer long booking to build up feeling to perform better. Use lot oF KY to reduce friction regardless of any size but still tighr

Her experience more of entertain like ktv. So is green. Not much customers she claim.GT require. Different feel from 109.

RTF: IF payday arrive earlier than their departure date
Old 12-08-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sktan1701 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Kelly
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Kelly
Looks : 9/10 looks mixed
Body : 8/10 petite size good and firm proportionate
BBBJ (Blow Job): 9/10 very hardworking
FJ (Fuck Job) :9/10 great moans and tight
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) great gfe and good conversation
RTF (Return to Fuck) : yes
Old 12-08-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Iseeupic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jessy from Lust
https://samsforum.asia/showthr...ighlight=jessy

How I describe her..
-attractive
-naughty
-ang Pai moves

Notes.
Honestly speaking, Jessy is not the most gorgeous woman I've had. But there's one thing about her I really can't explain. I think it's her service, the feeling of being served and wanted. It just turned me on a lot. Made me crave for her. Her bbj and fj, 👍🏼👍🏼 Solid! Just imagine her pretty face moaning sexily while she sck and while I fuck her and to add on she will pull me close to her to kiss from time to time.. siooook!
Old 12-08-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LeongWJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post

FR for Anisa FoxyThai

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=982013

Okt: Very nice and fast response

Look: she is friendly and milfy...definitely not syt and for those looking for milf

Body: big soft natural boobs...she is petite but has big boobs OMG

Bbj: very horny girl with very sensual licking and sucking

Paint: clean shaven and nice to lick

French: she definitely loves being frenched and kissed

Gfe: English is basic...she makes you feel like fucking your gf
Didn't have the chance to try on her last trip, just had a sextified session with her, she is like what previous bros reviewed-VERY horny girl. Highly recommended this girl!
Old 12-08-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 10
bottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybottlenext deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mini Club Friday
A slutty looking Syt from bro Friday stable
Schedule a bit tight so good luck bros from booking a session

Looks: cute and like your slutty hs gf, pics don't lie
Boobs: natural, size not sure probably C
Body: very petite, if you like petite babe then perfect

Reached place, waste no time to kiss and undress. Requested her to wore bra and panties cos I want to undress her myself. Bj and Fj was quite solid considering she only 23. Moan was sweet n not too loud, just right. Will go back for sure
Old 12-08-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
kjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I normally do not write FR but I think Aida from Flirty Girls deserve one.

What Aida lack in body and face (she is pleasant looking) she more than make it up w her service and attitude. Have not had a decent service for a while.. so Aida made my day. Pity she leaving tomorrow, else sure rtf.

A shout out to Bro FG too, as usual friendly and prompt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1