The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 LES 💞💞 TING TONG CADDIE IN BKK; CRAZY SEXY FUN FILLED; BBBJ,CIM

L E S

Sexy-fun fllled Les; showering you with lots of sexy love.

Name: Les
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-26-34 (Natural)
Height: 162cm
Weight: 49kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, Some English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

For Full Telegram Reviews, please click this link below:
[ TG-Reviews ]

Reviews Below
Old 15-09-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 LES 💞💞 TING TONG CADDIE IN BKK; CRAZY SEXY FUN FILLED; BBBJ,CIM

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR for Les from Foxythai

(Couldnt find the link in sbf, I booked through the telegram ad)

Summary - In short, a very good session imo after the not so good sessions I had in this week. This was truely a great redemption bonk for me.

Body - Slightly Meaty but not fat in any sense. To me this is acceptable.

Looks - Acceptable looks for me. As this was the FB, she just arrived and was on full make up, which she was rather presentable.

BBBJ - She enjoys polishing my cock and making it hard as fuck. She sucked it as if she hasnt suck on a cock for a long long time.

DFK - This is where she really excels. She loves kissing and you can feel and see it. In every oppportunity, we were locking our lips together - While stripping, while showering, while fucking, while resting after the 1st shot. Damn.

Pussy - She is well trimmed but OMG, she is WET AS FUCK. After our DFK, I moved down and touch, feeling the fucking wet juicy pussy. My cock harden even more. This wetness is what I was missing out for all the other 3 fucks i had this week. WET WET WET.

FJ - Caps on and off I go. She gives that "OOHHHH" expression during fucking and CG stamina was not too bad as I could feel her sweat after she was riding for a good time and we swap back to missionary.

Attitude - She says this is her first stint at a FL and I think there is some truth in that. In any case, she is more like a ting tong girl. I had a great time fucking, laughing, joking using GT, kissing, getting blown, fucking again, laughing over silly things and yeah. It was a great session.

RTF - MUST MUST MUST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre View Post
FR for Les @ Foxy Thai

Les is prettier in the actual person than her photos. Her pre-milf look grew on me.
I had a good session with her. She is someone i can click with almost immediately.
I did not mind when she asked me to shower alone at the beginning of the session. Later on she showered with me and we had hot kisses and caressed each other in the small shower cube. This was a rare experience for me with a WL.
Les likes to kiss and could enjoy herself during the session. It brought a different level of enjoyment. Tried different poses without issue, she told me she came multiple times.
She gave me massage in between the shots and of course cuddled with me. Please ask her what you want, she would provide if it is something she could do.
She could speak a little english. Google translate is there to help.
Thanks to OKT to bring Les to SG.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 16-09-2024 at 01:39 AM.
Old 15-09-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 LES 💞💞 TING TONG CADDIE IN BKK; CRAZY SEXY FUN FILLED; BBBJ,CIM

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 15-09-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 16-09-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 16-09-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 16-09-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 16-09-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 16-09-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 16-09-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 16-09-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-09-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-09-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-09-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-09-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1