The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-09-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
fatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Silver from Silkstockings

Looks 样貌/颜值: 9/10 slutty looks turned to pretty charming looks when she smiled
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20 plus
Boobs 胸部: 8.5/10 super soft and perky
Catbath 全身漫游: 9/10 sensual. Slow motion
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 non stop. Did in between fucking
FJ: 9/10 Aj was one of a kind sexperienve! Super tight and can see that loves it so much
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 touchy and likes to cuddle

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the Sameer.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 17/9/2024
Old 17-09-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Bowiek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gift from galaxy ..busty angpai is back..text okt for slot .short summary...body 10/10 she is young big boobs and slim waist no tummy much better than other busty ones..gfe 9/10 frenching long foreplay bbbj 9/10 excellent skills balls licking ass rimming fj 10/10 we did several positions..her pussy very tight ..she grips my dick and tightens to increase pleasure.rtf yes quite chio and memorable bonk
Old 17-09-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!

Ebi Kinkythai

She have long hair and look better than in pic with the bitchy slutty look that you will lost control and want to rape her immediately type.

She has a sexy curvy slim body with a fair smooth and soft skin. No tattoo and a sharp meaty ass. Her boob was natural B cup with no sign of saggy. Nice sensitive young girl nipple.

Action start in shower, she wash me clean and then kneel down to bbbj me. It was aggressive but shiok. She can go deep and really cover every part of me cock thoroughly. No teething and giving me the seductive look while doing it. I almost cum into her mouth but I manage to control.

After shower, lie on bed and we have a long, wild, passionate and deep frenching before I scooped her up peel open her nice and nicely trimmed pussy.I spent a good five minutes to attack her weak points and lick her weak spots until she fucking wet and she was moaning loudly. Her pussy was fucking tasty with no smell.

She buay tahan and capped me. I slid in to her super wet and tight pussy and she arched her butt for me to fuck standing doggy..Thrust her deep, hard and fast for about 10 min then she clenched my cock with her pussy tightly and signal that she is cumming soon. We cummed together and after that she hugged me and rested her head on my chest for a while before we go for shower.

GFE was. Gao Gao. No word can describe it. I was totally submitted to her. Attentive and clingy. Non commercial feel.

Thanks bro Mickey for bringing such a wonderful gem
Old 17-09-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
123321t is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Gift from Galaxy 17th Sept 24

Was bored at work today and decided to open my favourite internet site. Saw that Gift from galaxy was back, and i saw many good FRs for her the last time she was here, but didnt get a chance to book her then. I must say, am i soo happy to have booked her this time round, she was an absolute treat!

OKT: fast n responsive, clear instructions. Had to wait a little bit before meeting Gift, but no issue

Looks: 9/10 gift looks sliiightly different from her photos and videos, but its her nonetheless. Stunningly pretty and slutty at the same time, absolute killer looks with cfm face. Fair skin like chinese with not much tan, big win for fair-skin loving bros.

Body: 9/10 Gift is shorter than i expected but has a hour-glass hot bod, very cute and sexy at the same time

Boobs: 9/10 big, more than a handful, boob-lovers fall in line! enhanced but soft to touch, extremely well done and looks so shapely and juicy u just wanna suck on them all day long

French: 10/10 Speaks it fluently with strong tongue fight. Absolutely love her duck-shape lips which makes all the more tasty and luscious

BBBJ: 10/10 great technique and she can go deep. Looks at u with her cfm eyes, so exhilarating and almost CIM there n then for my first shot.

FJ: 10/10 First FL i met that comes equipped with sooo many things, all sorts of lingerie, baby oil, moisturiser etc. And she'll rub the oil all over her tits n rub it on u and ur didi, absolutely shiok and to die for, felt like i was in heaven...

Really took her time to service u well n make sure that you're enjoying urself, not a time watcher and very sincere in taking care or u. Fucking her in missionary while kissing her luscious lips and caressing her oiled-up tits, i finished my first shot in record time. My second shot took a bit of time, she gave me a thorough handiob while letting me fondle her tits and frenching at the same time. Even after cumming for my second shot, she didnt let up the handjob, which made the orgasm all the more intense.

Overall, top-tier service and FJ.

GFE: 100000000/10 im not typically someone that cares about GFE, but something happened that made me give her this high rating.

When i was finishing up and about o leave, i stupid stupid dropped my earbuds and one of them disappeared into the room, didnt know where dafuq it had went to. I panicked cos its super lechey to have to buy another pair, but gift got on the ground, rummaged through all her barang barang, and spent a good 15 minutes with me just searching for my earbud, without once complaining or making a fuss.

Eventually, she did find it hidden amongst her clothes and i was so relieved that it was found, its was like, "waaah, HENG AH...". This explains the massive GFE score, cos altho not sex-related, this absolutely helps cement her as someone going the extra mile for her customer, being so helpful n thoughtful, like an ideal girlfriend haha

Overall: 10/10 Amazing experience w Gift which motivated my lazy ass to write an FR for her as she very much deserves it. Thanks to bro galaxy for bringing back this gem! From what she says, she also doesnt have many customers n she really needs the support!

Encourage all bros to give Gift a shot, and i promise you wont be disappointed with this big tits chiobu with top-tier service n remarkable thoughtfulness
Old 17-09-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 14
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

FR on Kwan (X-Factor)

https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=1002176

Looks: 70% similar. Pleasant looking. Looks more tan than profile pic.

Boobs: 8/10, B at most, firm but not saggy.

Body: Slim built, petite. Nice to bonk

Overall: 8/10

Kwan is very accommodating, and friendly. She is not a time watcher and will try all ways to please you. Came 2 times within minutes. Left a happy man. Be nice to her and she will treat you like a King.

Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 17-09-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
LMNT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nikki from Club Friday

Looks: 9/10 Will not reject.
Body: 9/10 Nice boobs. Tall girl.
English: Good. No GT
Boobs: Soft C
French: Yes.
FJ: Service-orientated. Very enjoyable.
Overall: 9.5/10 - Her non stop moans and super sensual frenching does the trick for me. Nice pair knockers.
Old 17-09-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 17
pa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpa86tr20 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Silver, Silk Stocking, Geylang

Was going through the SBF D1 ads, and stumble upon Silver. The main attraction for me was anal, raw and cim. The good looking photo also helped me decide.

OKT: A bit slow, but there was enough time to get it all arranged. All was on time.
AREA 地区 : Geylang
Name 名字 : Silver, spoke Thai through out our session. Did not ask if she can speak English
Looks 样貌/颜值 : She is pleasant looking but older. Did not appear the same as the photo.
Having said the above, she was very shy the moment I walked in. Quickly covered her face, saying she is ugly. I replied I am even older and uglier. We had a good laugh, and I caught a glimpse of her face which was ok to me.
We conversed in Thai during our entire session. She really did not want me to see her face, kept turning away or covering her face. Most unusual, but we chatted smoothly.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Much older than photo
Body 身材 : Does not look like the photo, but there is no fat or flabby parts. To me it is ok since I typically don't go for thin model type or the fat ladies.
French : She did not want me to see her face, there was no DFK.
Boobs 胸部 : 34A/B droppy breast. There are Bros who are into this. Don't get turned off yet, she has other truely fucktastic skills.
Catbath 全身漫游 : She begins with a hard working BBBJ and works her way up to my nipples briefly. Then down again to BBBJ and up again. So very hard working, but she is not very good at catbath.
BBBJ 无套口交 : Mainly up down. No head twisting and lack of suction. She tries her best to deep throat my entire cock which is sexually impressive.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Silver ensures the room is very dark and jumps on me before I can start painting. When it is my turn to be on top, then the paint and fuck can begin.
She really likes painting. Spreads her legs and let's me paint, finger and probe all I want.
The pubic hair is a bit thick and rough.
FJ + Anal 爱爱 : The raw anal and cum in ass is really the fantastic main event, the raw and cum in pussy is a side session.
It actually all starts with a cowgirl and really deep anal, instead of casually sitting on my cock, she drives it deep into her asshole. Hard pounding downwards piling, again and again. I change it to pussy, and it starts over again.
She pulls my cock out of her pussy and shoves in back up her ass.
This goes on x4. Incredible stamina. She really is into anal. Finally I cum in ass.
Next session was missionary and doggy. Again pussy, asshole and bbbj. Swapped many times until cum in pussy. It was not as good as fucking and Cumming in her ass.
GFE 女朋友感 : Without any DFK, keeps hiding her face, and a super dark room, hard to get an emotional connection. We do talk a lot.

Overall Experience 整体 : The anal fucking is among the best I have had, but the other parts of the sex session was ok.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : if I desire fantastic raw anal, then yes, I would RTF. If I wanted cip, I would pick others.

Date / 日期 : 16/9/2024 late night / early morning
Up ur point bro
Old 17-09-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Gift from galaxy

Best bonk for far this few months

Looks 9/10 very chio and slutty

Body 9/10 perfect slim and big boobs

French 9/10 very aggressive type

Bbbj 9/10 suck and suck non stop until damn high

Pussy 9/10 tight and clean

Fj 9/10 we fuck non stop and her moan loud till next door also can hear and she very horny type

Definitely a great fuck

She is back i gonna find time to try out her. Saw many positive reviews.
Old 17-09-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
accbeta is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Barbie from Merci

Looks: 9/10 model looks
Body: 9.5/10 She has this peekaboo blouse that exposes her huge knockers. Few can match her body in this business.
English: Good enough for me. No GT
Boobs: Soft C
French: Yes.
FJ: She is still new in the business, so sometimes it feels like you are servicing her instead. The FJ is very enjoyable though. Nice moans.
Overall: Overall great considering that Barbie is model material.
Old 17-09-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
LMNT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report(FR) for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Starbuck
Looks : 9/10
Body : 8.5/10
Bareback blowjob(BBBJ) : 8.5/10
Fuck job(FJ) : 8.5/10 Tries hard and also patient
Girlfriend experience(GFE) : 9/10. Clingy and attentive.
Return fuck(RTF) : Onesiam always has good quality babes. May want to try others.
Old 17-09-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 19
69TianShanG is a Helpful and Caring Samster69TianShanG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Villa from T21
17/9/2024 - 7pm slot

Looks wise can tell 90% definitely her, not gonna lie her video in tg was really tempting, need to see that ass first hand

Body have the meat at the right places, confirm for big boobs lovers, manmade nehneh. Butt is perfect to slap

Shower sop, wash you well and let you autoroam her body nothing to shout about

Back in bedroom, BJ wise quite good but have met better ones before, but definitely not bad either. Appreciate her effort to please, not once forgetting the balls

Main action time, she was proactive and started riding me as she was wet from me rubbing her pussy. Her moans were super cute and not too loud or fake, one of the most genuine moans. Ramped her in doggy, once I'm in fully she let out gasp, shocked I can go that deep, went slow then increasing the pace while she moans and kept looking backwards. Release my shot CIM. Asked her to go on her knees, remove the cap and jerk off everything to her open mouth

Gfe wise needs time to warm up. But treat her well and she will gladly return the favor to you

She tried hard for me to finish my 2nd round but my dick just wasn't into it, was really tired that day. Spent the remaining time did massage instead, it was light but superrrrr relaxing I almost fell asleep and overrun my time. Sorry for bros after me lol

Really tempting to Rtf but I also want to check out other girls as well, kudos to bro Kim for the smooth arrangement
Old 17-09-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
KopiOKopiC is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: KopiO
Lady: Finoa
Shave : Yes
French: Yes, passion, not shy
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10, close to pic, 24yo
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Natural b good size
CIM: Not try
DT: Yes
AR: I'm not a fan
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10, 2s within 1hr, very smooth and satisfying
Overall : 9/10, will rtf before she leaves

Additionally, gal like drink does bring beers to enjoy fun drink session
Old 17-09-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Nicky of SexHouse

Saw that Nicky is back. Fast hand fast leg went to book her
Looks: Greeted with warm cheeky smile. And immediately she teased me by saying "Miss me uh" Her young 20s looks with her GND with dimples. Melts my heart. This time she has a long hair and she was eager to point it out
Boobs: Same manmade augmented Ds. Soft to grab with small raisin nips...
Body: Bakness of 5. Deadly curves
French: Yes... started with tongue fight like long lost lovers ...
BBBJ: Very skillful tongue and good suction. Work with the balls and then yes ... AR... Returned the favor with 69 and rimmed her back
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary ... she was wet ...came fast after pounding her hard ... Washed up and napped with her in my arms ... Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... Painted her and did 69 with me on top this time...Went from cowgirl to lotus and had her went back to cowgirl for the last mile... Seeing her boobs bounce was indeed a magnificent sight... Grab her butt and ended round 2 with her bounce ...
GFE: She is sure knows how to please and her energy level is still high
RTF: When vit M replenishes
Old 17-09-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
envyloop is Cool - loads of Potential

Porsche/Lust
https://samsforum.asia/showthr...hlight=porsche

OKT: trust worthy

LOOKS: 9 gorgeous. Exotic looking

BODY: 9 petite. With nice jugs and perky butt

BBBJ: 9 sucked me like a pro

FJ: 9 wysiwyg if she looks wild to you, your eyes are not deceiving you bros. Tried and tested by me😋

RTF: yes
Old 17-09-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Silver, not in posting already ?
https://samsforum.asia/showthread.php?t=1001477

here

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1