The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2927 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS...regarding yr ONS with this young intern G, can u clarify how both of u got sexual so easily in just one meeting in yr office room ??.. thought subordinates r always fearful of their bosses...did it happen on the very night after the meeting with yr client or the next day ??...so it must be very sexciting for both of u as it was the 1st n only time u saw her pussy after stripping off her g-string n vice versa she had a nice look at yr dick after removing yr pants just b4 having intercourse...was her pussy hairy, trimmed or clean shaven ?

We both drank. Though not drunk or high, we were frisky. I normally wun touch G but when a fresh 22yo wants, old cb kia uncle will give loh. For me , I was turned on by her fresh young body. Neatly trimmed. And not as tight as P, Z or W. Shows how experienced G is. And her skills are goods. Young gals nowadays dunno where they learn so well so fast.
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Would love to have more stories about P as she is the one with more romantic’feel’ compared to the rest where it’s more about lust. She not sticky? Like wanting more communication with you, more love making besides the once a month compensation fuck after hubby‘s or or wanting to show her baby to the real father etc?

No. She’s not sticky at all. Very compliant. Everything follow my wish and schedule. Guess that’s her nature and character. Her sex is not as mind blowing as Z or W but more than makes up with the demure feel
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WonderQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fair enough since her commitment to you is only once a month. What about the other two? What are the expectations of the regular daily fucks. High maintenance and/or high touch beyond the fuck sessions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
No. She’s not sticky at all. Very compliant. Everything follow my wish and schedule. Guess that’s her nature and character. Her sex is not as mind blowing as Z or W but more than makes up with the demure feel
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quite a few bros PM me abt pussy details for FR summary. Here it is :

As promised …FR style summary …..

Name : M
Age when I first took her: 28
Height : 158
Boobs : A
Skin tone : medium Chinese
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 no fats long hair
Legs : ok…not slim not fat. Normal
Pussy : clean shaven.
FJ : 7/10
BJ : 8/10
Cowgirl : 7/10
Squirter : no
Tightness: so so

Name : Z
Age when first took her : late 30s
Height : 168
Boobs : DD or E. Huge melons with huge nipples.
Skin tone : one tone fairer than M
Face : 8/10
Body 9/10 slender. Long hair
Pussy : clean shaven. Nice flaps. Exposed clitoris. Cums easily with finger external rubs.
Legs : long attractive straight with thighs that are not much bigger than rest of legs
FJ : 9/10 with sweet kitten moans
BJ : 7/10
Cowgirl : 9/10
Tightness : tight. Like W.

Name : P
Age when first took her : 28
Height : 169
Boobs : AAA if there such a thing lol
Skin tone : one tone fairer than Z. Fair.
Face : 9.5/10 absolute beauty demure
Body : 8/10 perfect slim except no boobs
Pussy : clean shaven. Almost like baby skin. Sensitive to touch and tongue! Pinkish flaps. Very rarely used love cave until this uncle started to savage her
Legs : Long nice slim straight
FJ : 7/10 will do anything I ask and teach. Real giver in every sense
BJ : 7/10. Swallows as taught
Cowgirl : 7/10
Tightness : super super super tight

Name : W
Age when first took her : late 30s
Height : 172
Boobs : perfect B. Pinkish nipples. Peach shape boobs
Skin tone : 1 super super fair
Face : 9.5/10 real beauty
Body : 9/10 perfect in every sense
Pussy : clean shaven. Flaps that stay open and expose part of the inner walls that make stimulation much more intense. Peach color pussy. Sweet to the taste
Legs : long slender power !!
FJ : 9/10 sex monster
BJ : 9/10
Cowgirl : 9/10
Squirter : yes. Small eruptions of juice just before cum
Tightness : surprisingly tight. Special ability to squeeze ur bro with her muscles.

Name : G
Age when first took her : 22 ONS
Height : 157-8
Boobs : B
Skin tone : medium
Face : 7/10
Body : 6.5/10 maybe 7 cuz super young
Pussy : nothing special. Except young. Lips are darkest amongst Z,P,W….sign of good use. Lol.
Legs : normal
FJ : 7/10 good fuck on my table with me standing
BJ : 8/10 sucked me dry and swallow
Cowgirl : 7.5/10 nice fuck on my chair. Lucky didn’t break
Tightness : so so
Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderQ View Post
Fair enough since her commitment to you is only once a month. What about the other two? What are the expectations of the regular daily fucks. High maintenance and/or high touch beyond the fuck sessions?

For Z, lunch with her twice a week. Not too high maintenance. Cuz have family and children commitment. While she goes for her errand days for her kids, I screw W.

For W, coffees. Same, when she needs to bring her children for errands days, these are the days Tues thurs that I screw Z. Z more needy in terms of good morning good night msgs. Esp after we fuck.

Travel wise….if with Z…will be nightly sex. Same for P. Not gonna let her have any nights wasted when I can screw her, sleep together. Wake up and screw again. If longer trip, I will bite her day 1 or 2. Then recover in time for her return to sg. Love to bite her one round around her aeroleas just for the kick. But always kenna nag.

For P, I pepper her chest with bites in day one of trips of trips are 4-5 days. Enuff time to recover. And cuz hubs not active with her, so safe to have a little lingering bit of bites when she reach sg. One trip, I even bite her neck. Then she protested cuz obvious…but I told her I like to mark her as mine. Next trip, she offer her neck to me….and whisper i only wan to be yours. Demure. Shy when saying it. But damn turn on. Have her one big one. Lucky she long hair. Lol. That’s P.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1