The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Typically I don’t really bother whether they know each other or not tho since no ML want to KC me.
Anyway, some of them also won’t let u know they are friends or not. Not sure u know or not, but If u look through the past FRs, you would have noticed there’s a pair of friends in your rtm list too.
Exactly, there’s absolutely no benefit if they know ur f*king around with their friend, not like you gonna get more out of it. So don’t even get into the topic during your small talks with the ML. If anything it’ll make them more psychological.
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Typically I don’t really bother whether they know each other or not tho since no ML want to KC me.
Anyway, some of them also won’t let u know they are friends or not. Not sure u know or not, but If u look through the past FRs, you would have noticed there’s a pair of friends in your rtm list too.
Yeah but sometimes you can see who are friends by looking at their posts on wc, sometimes u can see them talking to each other and liking one another's post,tbh i feel like their circle is smaller than you would expect.
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Shd be working wechat her and she is working liao
Why not u try and provide FR. She definitely wont disappoint.
Hey bro. I tried sms her number on slg many times but no reply
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolman View Post
For waht i know. She doesn cim.. but her mouth really work wonders. If can cim best...
Sound interesting… but again the restrictions as mentioned by other bros kind of turn me off… since I enjoy “mutual interactions” or “互动“
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Hey bro. I tried sms her number on slg many times but no reply
Maybe overwhelm? She just came back so prob full booking liao. U try again in a few days time?
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh ya, think she mentioned flying mid Sept or something. Will she be back? She kept going for holiday every now and then, jin envy sia. lol

Wah, jin envy, got ML fight over u!

One solution tho, tarma them! Hahaha. MHT also seems to feel more relax when she’s with 22. 22 quite 搞笑 and fun to be with.
She just came back... visited her liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Maybe overwhelm? She just came back so prob full booking liao. U try again in a few days time?
Fully booked but don't think overwhelmed. WC still can make appointment, no sure about SMS since not my avenue.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Another quite nice ml gonna return soon bros just saw the update
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, will u all say hi if you bump into retired MLs? Saw two retired Ang Pais in town recently, stare quite long but didn’t say hi. Regret. Thought they RTC, but looks like they back in SG.
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Another quite nice ml gonna return soon bros just saw the update
Who is it?
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
Hi bro, will u all say hi if you bump into retired MLs? Saw two retired Ang Pais in town recently, stare quite long but didn’t say hi. Regret. Thought they RTC, but looks like they back in SG.
Nah... for me I just ignore...unless they wanna start working as ML again maybe I'd smile.

I do know of some ex-MLs who got married here. One ex-ML married back in China who I was quite close with last time recently came to SG for lesson and asked me out for coffee... not my type of reunion, paid for her services and no obligation.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Who is it?
Carrot, bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1