The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
FR for Aline, SNS

A belated FR for Aline. She's no stranger to our shores, but somehow I never got round to trying her out (first visit, I went for her friend instead - dayum she was good) and in retrospect I should have tried her earlier.

Well, better late than never. I agree with the latest FR, Aline looks better than her pictures. She's on the shorter side, but well proportioned and has a great figure. Unlike a lot of Brazilian girls, she isn't fat and jiggly, and she isn't covered in ink like some of them - ok she has two tattoos, but ain't bad.

Ok, so pretty face - check. Great body - check. Service - super check. Her service is superb. Just lie back and let her do all the work, she really knows her stuff. She has a great ability to turn you on sensually and sexually and know exactly what buttons to push. Now this is the sort of Latin sensuality I wanna see more of. Oh, and her blowjob is a thing of beauty. Very impressive with all sorts of activity going on.

This girl knows how to get it done. Definitely should give her a try!

After we were done, did some chit chat and shoot the breeze a bit.
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 2
Moobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of lightMoobaaboo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladodgers View Post
Like you have mentioned - the ladies are sharing with you stories of "interesting clients". Clients who have PE and shoot even before penetration or a few seconds after are definitely unique experiences they remember and is something interesting to tell others and laugh about. There are a number of course, and the girl can also use the word "many" but it's so subjective. FLs would also have clients who can last half an hour trying many positions before shooting but those are not interesting experiences they would talk about but those half an hour guys balance out the < 1 minute PE guys to give the median of 5 minutes.

I also personally know a number of guys who tell me they always bring their own Okamoto 001 condom because it's thin and sensitive enough to allow them to ejaculate during the session rather than using the standard durex condoms girls buy. Reason is because some guys can naturally last so long they get physically exhausted before shooting and the session is wasted for them if they don't ejaculate no matter how many positions they try and how long they pump the girl.

Like bro @blitzkriegg cited from the peer reviewed published researched he gave "the overall range is wide, from less than one minute to over half an hour.". So it is true there are a lot of less than one minute guys, but it also means there are also a lot of > 7 minute guys. Ultimately these doctors classify PE based on peer reviewed research with stopwatch data to back it up, but FLs stories are what they choose to cherry pick to say for interesting conversations.
Very interesting sharing
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!adelaide is one of the Best!

Ksyusha from SNS

Look: Long hair and was very pretty, young SYT with face you can't get bored of. A beautiful chick that i will be proud of bring out.

Body: Flat stomach, cannot spot any fat. It was sexy and curvy. Just a small tattoo spotted. Fair smooth skin and a bubbly perky ass. fair smooth skin and a bubbly perky ass.

Boobs: Boobs are also natural, natural lovers bros can go ahead and book. Soft to touch and nice to hold.

French: She took the initiative to french me so I was actually surprised. Skills wise is still got room for improvement, but she initiate it just confirm that she is out to please.

Pussy: She is very sensitive to touch and easily aroused even before I go down on her, She very wet. Clean shaven and tasty pussy, let out sexy moan and she responses well and i enjoy my time licking her.

BBBJ: expert, good suction, start to blow u from shower to sofa to bed lol, non stop action. Feeling so ecstasy when she took my cock whole and just shove in her mouth deepthroat for very long and gag on it.

FJ: Caps on and started our bonking lol.. She moan softly near my ear and hug me damn tight, suddenly I feel her pussy clamp onto my dick and her body shake abit and low moan out from her mouth, I know she just climax and I turbo my speed faster then grab both her arms and fuck her damn fast n hard till I shot all into her tight pussy

GFE: It was high and comfortable. No rushing kind of service. She make me feel like fucking a lover that you have not met in a long time.

Thank SNS
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Very busy recently. Work till eyes seeing stars. 🌟
Feel great to read FRs, feel like I also bonk together. Hee 😜
Haha agree that the spate of real FRs were really interesting to read! Even though I was travelling last week with my 20 year old FB getting free CIP every day, the FRs were so enticing that I couldn't wait to get back to SG and stick my thịt nướng into some bánh mě.

In the end, touched down and fast hand fast leg booked a slot for Feyonce hahaha
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Haha agree that the spate of real FRs were really interesting to read! Even though I was travelling last week with my 20 year old FB getting free CIP every day, the FRs were so enticing that I couldn't wait to get back to SG and stick my thịt nướng into some bánh mě.

In the end, touched down and fast hand fast leg booked a slot for Feyonce hahaha
Wow, shiok bro. No wonder you are Captain America! Haha. 😜
I just discovered a newly opened high class SPA with above average SYTs, Cat 1 (means no FJ), PM me if you want contact.
Old Today, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scofield1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4mes View Post
CF - VODKA

Very priddy lady, petit sized and only begging to be fd. All that dirty talk during pounding is PSE level. Amazing bbbj w gagging despite having to take a big tool. 10/10 session n highly recommended. Bro CF never disappoints w the smooth booking too.
my next bonk target. any idea when she leaving?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1