The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3886 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat with WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Thanks bros.

I guess my feeling towards her was more sympathy than love. She is actually a university graduate in China but encountered a few misfortunes and therefore ended up here as WL.

I won't go into the details of why she cut card so soon, etc. But I was actually happy for her to see her leaving the job and returning to China. It's just disappointing that she blocked me on WeChat after getting insulted by a customer's wife. That's why I said in my first post that you cheongers should lock your WeChat app on your phone.

Alright I'm moving on.
Every one of the WLs here comes with a sob story, all linked to debts and financial issues. Else no lady in the right frame of mind would want to be a Cheekon unless circumstances forced them to. But you'll need to be very careful as most of them are trained to come here to act with fake sob stories to get naive customers to fall into the trap of helping them. There is a saying by Li Ao which still rings true: " 中国人深不可测,台湾人可爱,新加坡人笨 “

If you listened to their stories (their version) and discerning enough without being too probing initially, you will realised some are more deserving than others to be helped. Most will tell you it's their mistake and they must take the responsibility for their actions etc.

The only ones who deserves to be helped are those with good humble character and temperament but was being deceived or misled into their current predicament and just need the extra push with funds to resolve their immediate issues, then they can balek kumpung to live normal lives already.

Never help those whom you sensed are due to their own greed, bad temperament and deep flaw in character. For these types, they deserved to serve their remaining terms here to pay for their mistakes. All these takes a while to know them better.

Some are really of good gentle character and if they can click and got chemistry with you, it's natural to pity and feel like helping them.

Well, the truth is, there is absolutely nothing wrong to be selective to find out the deserving ones and help them financially in some ways as long as you are rich enough and the help is within your expenses budget. They are also our fellow Chinese damsel human in distress and deserve all the help they can get, rather than be put in such a predicament. Treat it as a yearly charitable donation.

Of course, in rendering the help, you hold the power so you should set certain conditions which make you feel at ease and make sure the help is worth it for e.g. by requesting them to provide you with special exclusive services. Of course wat, knn there is a price for everything, nothing is free.

It is in fact a form of good karma say, you give them a sum of money to shortened their stay here which helps to alleviate further suffering from servicing difficult customers. But never get too emotionally involved with them til you cannot get out then it becomes a problem.

However, to do this you must already knew them long enough as friends and do all the due diligences to make sure their background is 100% real so you won't be scammed. In today's day and age, it's not too difficult to do some CSI on their stories. Key thing is, you need to make sure you are making a legitimate help for a friend rather than being fleeced and treated like a fool.
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10491 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat with WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post

However, to do this you must already knew them long enough as friends and do all the due diligences to make sure their background is 100% real so you won't be scammed. In today's day and age, it's not too difficult to do some CSI on their stories. Key thing is, you need to make sure you are making a legitimate help for a friend rather than being fleeced and treated like a fool.
+24 points

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1