The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

United is where they want to be and deservingly so ....... lying 14th in EPL and bottom half of the table

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old Today, 10:48 AM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12493 / Power: 57
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So quiet...everybody seem to be shocked by the result...
Nobody is surprised by the result, I think most Man Utd supporters would also have been ready for a loss, I know I was.
It would have been a surprise if we won.

RatCliffe not even giving ETH vote of confidence. I blame Ratcliffe for stating early on that not expecting ETH and Man Utd to achieve much this season or the next, I was so wtf when he said that.
So ETH took his words and went with it.

I came across some interesting stats at BBC soccer.
Prior to Aston Villa match, ETH has actually gotten 1 more point than SAF in same number of games.
But ETH has spent the most so far, with very little to show for it.
Even if we win the FA Cup again this season, will it be worth it being so mediocre in the EPL ?

I think ETH has shown in glimpses he knows how to get Man Utd into high gear, but seems that it is not how he wants to play, and he goes on a My Way or High Way streak.
Sometimes it feels like he is managing Man Utd as tho he was playing Championship Manager....
But there is no start new game...
Old Today, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, PaulMerson is finally back after an extended holiday...that spells the end of baldy n his red pussies
Just guest appearance.

My Daily Star column
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1