The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4011 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Had a very bad experience at this house about two weeks ago.

Initially I held back writing as it might affect their business but after some thought feel that I have to feedback as I believe there are bros who have experience the same thing, whether partially or otherwise. I know that the OKT will likely attempt to delete this post with some house supporters trying to zap me but as long as there are bros out there who feel me, is good enough. But I have to call a spade a spade.

This house offers the cheapest rate at $150 for 1 hour which sounds like a good deal compared to other PRC houses, hence got me curious and decided to give it a try.

When I first visited the house about 3 weeks ago, it's still ok and as the male OKT came out to tell me politely that all their girls are busy, so I just move on to other houses.

About one week later during the afternoon, when I step into the house, I noticed many girls are available, fully occupying the small fish tank bench just on the right next to the entrance and a young lady standing next to the counter on the left. The male OKT is seated far behind and now with an old auntie OKT manning the counter, which is the main antagonist.

So feeling a bit intimidated with so many girls staring at me so close, I whipped out my HP to browse into SBF FR list to try to read up on their FRs quickly and try to identify which girls is which. I did all this within just a few seconds and am not those kind standing there slowly inspecting fishes in the market kind as I know time is of essence in this business.

When the auntie OKT noticed what I am doing, she immediately spoke in a threatening hooligan manner shouting loudly that "看这些没有用的…,啊。。你应该看哪一个小姐你喜欢,叫就好.." like trying to corner me to quickly choose one without giving me time to think tactic. I already feel very pressured to decide which girls to choose which is not right. Moreover, her tone is also super irritating like those uncouth boomer with coolie genes who like to kay kiang anyhow talk cock kind, really cringe-worthy.

Sensing her animosity, I was shocked and disappointed as other houses have never showed me this kind of attitude as they would allow me to ask about the lady’s name, which I believe every customer has a right to. One WH house even asked all the ladies out and tell me their name one by one in relation to the digital photo album, LOL. Of course I don’t expect such service for every house, but at the very least the OKT should allow walk-in customers to ask and identify a few names of the ladies that they are interested. All the houses that I’ve visited (and I always go into the house politely, greeting the OKT and saying hi to the ladies), some are patronized (can check my recent FR) - WH04, WH17, WH15, L16H08, L16H54A/58A, L20H45, L20H41, L20H33, which is almost all the houses already and all never give me such issues and is always hospitable with reasonable basic customer service attitude.

So at that point of time, I already damn fed-up but ignored her and ask her who is Xiao Ling (as she had a FR showing “A cup, slim, looks and feels like a school girl, a better looking Bao Er “). When she told me the one at the counter was Xiao Ling, I was disappointed as although she looked young, her looks really did not meet my expectations after all the rave reviews about her which is strange. In fact, she is not pretty at all, and I would rate her looks at 5-6/10 the most (depend on your expectations) when compared to other houses ladies. I feel like Tio Pian already.

Next I asked about another lady (can’t rem which name), and I was shocked when the lady inside in black on the right say it’s her. Knn she looks almost like a plus-size and plump lady which was not written in the FRs so I obviously didn’t consider her. Then her smiley face immediately turned into anger that I didn’t choose her. So now I feel like Tio Pian twice. Something is seriously amiss about this house already. And all this while, I was never rude to the ladies and just politely asking and keep silent hinting that I am not taking her.

Next moment is the killer part, before I ask about another lady’s name in the list , one lady at the centre immediately shouted at me blabbering something in Chinese like “ If you continue to ask, the ladies don’t dare to come down to let you see already..”.

Then I noticed all the ladies changed their facial expression from smiles to black face, 四川变脸 as if in unison and in cahoots with the lady OKT – knn farking weird shit stuffs, as I thought I wasn’t trying to be a difficult customer but just making reasonable request and want to pay for something of value, which is what all cheongsters are expecting.

The whole house then start to give menacing bad vibes, like a farking 黑店 kind of feel out to pressure customers and fleece their monies as fast as possible. I then berated that kwai lan PRC lady while looking at the old auntie OKT (but she kept her head low) questioning whether their purpose here is to provide good service or otherwise before storming off, sipeh dulan.

This is not the first time I’ve been in GL although I’ve stopped for many years before Covid and before that I was cheonging there like no tomorrow in the 90s and early 2000s, esp. with Tommy’s house but this is the first time I’ve encountered such ridiculous animosity and poor customer service.

I reckon one of the reasons is that they think that since they offered the lowest rate, they expect customers not to pick and choose, and any customers who asked is an enemy and must farked off kind of attitude.

But this is still not right they are only offering $50 cheaper, like the old price but with extra 15 mins and not at some slashed Thai/Vietbu prices. It also doesn't make sense as most of their ladies look older and less attractive than other houses.

Seriously, I would rather they offer the normal full rate with better quality ladies and not give this kind of poor attitude.

This is my honest feedback which I seriously hope they will improve else I will avoid this house like a plague for now.
Previous FR - Search post by me: Duo Duo (WH04, L2045)
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi

Last edited by Topper; Yesterday at 05:05 PM.
Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of light

The okts of this house isn't the friendliest until you actually visited a few times. And their ladies are often not the youngest because 150 nia. Think of it as a value house for PRC.
Old Yesterday, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
The okts of this house isn't the friendliest until you actually visited a few times. And their ladies are often not the youngest because 150 nia. Think of it as a value house for PRC.

I felt also a bit pushy
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I stopped visiting this house after covid.
Before covid I still have 1 or 2 girls whom I liked but the quality after covid seriously cannot make it.
And although I was the house regular in the past, they treated me like any other person who just go in to take a look for fun.
Did not feel welcome and hence did not visit again.
Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4011 / Power: 22
Topper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond reputeTopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I felt also a bit pushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
I stopped visiting this house after covid.
Before covid I still have 1 or 2 girls whom I liked but the quality after covid seriously cannot make it.
And although I was the house regular in the past, they treated me like any other person who just go in to take a look for fun.
Did not feel welcome and hence did not visit again.
Thanks for your honest feedback. So I'm not the only one feeling something's amiss about this house, LOL.
Previous FR - Search post by me: Duo Duo (WH04, L2045)
Historic FR (FL only): Pls search all posts by me - Renee, Jin Hua, Chen Chen, Stephanie, Wang Sheng , Li JiaQi, Xiao YanZi
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 6
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Agree, auntie not very friendly to non-regular and also foreigner abnn worker cos she know they 99% is see see look look only

Only after go few time, you can walk in tcss and lim teh..even buay gam walk out also nvm
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 16
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about that bro. From your description some of it I would say is house being pushy but part of it also because it may be a bit rude to check on review in front of them and reject 1 by 1. WL are people too and nobody feels good about being rejected. Like another bro said this house is a budget house so your expectations should also lower abit. I’ve been to this house less than 5 times in the last year and each time is random pick girls since the girls are usually busy in the room. I’m not too geh gao about reviews as long as the looks and body can make lil bro got feeling. So far the experience is ok la. For 150 you get prc for 1 hour and most offer AR. Cannot find already nowadays. In exchange need to accept that girls tend to be older and there were 1 or 2 I suspect have birth before although no c sect scar. If want cheaper still will got for $100 30mins but those I suspect mostly give birth before.
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 16
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro know the name of the WL with a small mole patch on her right thigh? Small built with A boobs, told me she was from Chong Qing? Looks damn pretty. Had a great session with her but can’t remember her name. Sounded like xiao ni but I could be mistaken.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2743 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with regards to both posts below

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Sorry to hear about that bro. From your description some of it I would say is house being pushy but part of it also because it may be a bit rude to check on review in front of them and reject 1 by 1. WL are people too and nobody feels good about being rejected. Like another bro said this house is a budget house so your expectations should also lower abit. I’ve been to this house less than 5 times in the last year and each time is random pick girls since the girls are usually busy in the room. I’m not too geh gao about reviews as long as the looks and body can make lil bro got feeling. So far the experience is ok la. For 150 you get prc for 1 hour and most offer AR. Cannot find already nowadays. In exchange need to accept that girls tend to be older and there were 1 or 2 I suspect have birth before although no c sect scar. If want cheaper still will got for $100 30mins but those I suspect mostly give birth before.
Quote:
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Sorry to hear about that bro. From your description some of it I would say is house being pushy but part of it also because it may be a bit rude to check on review in front of them and reject 1 by 1. WL are people too and nobody feels good about being rejected.
Yeah agree! Reading FRs right in front of the WLs is indeed fairly rude. A more polite strategy would be to read the FRs beforehand and shortlist a few candidates. Once reach the shop pick the one that the suits your taste, if any.
Old Today, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of lightsa101666 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Yeah agree! Reading FRs right in front of the WLs is indeed fairly rude. A more polite strategy would be to read the FRs beforehand and shortlist a few candidates. Once reach the shop pick the one that the suits your taste, if any.
Kinda agree also. I usually read beforehand, shortlist and ask. Sometimes i sit down first, then ask for the names of the girls as they come out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1