The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help! Red bumps at the back of tongue

Just posting this to get a quick opinion as I noticed this just today and I am not in SG right now. There are several reddish bumps on the back of my tongue. I don't have fever or any other symptoms so far. Noticed a sensation of something being in the back of my throat 2 days ago, but checked in a mirror only now.
Could it be any STI?
On sexual history, I had given oral to a girl I've been with before, 3 days ago, and another lady (non commercial, married) about 25 days ago... Was a bit difficult to take a picture as the lumps are more towards the back of the tongue, but I've tried to mark them with arrow... Seeking help of the doctors here. Will consult one as soon as possible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1