The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 6
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ChongQing Information

Time to revisit the 山城 aka land of hotpot beauties after my wild Inner Mongolia trip in the summer…any bros know where is 沙沙舞厅
Old 24-11-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3228 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

hi me and one friend will be cq from 5 dec to 8 dec, would like to check out the night scene, any bros can recommend those spa/bathhouses and whats the ktv prices like right now?
Old 05-05-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Syndicator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but anyone tried to get FL in Chongqing? Tried finding myself but all the sites need vip to unlock contact info
Old 05-05-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Syndicator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried hiring FLs in Chongqing?
Old 11-06-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 18
ekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to behold

Anyone visited Chongqing/Chengdu recently? Any tips?
Old 09-08-2024, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2722 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!subidowa is one of the Best!

After reading a few pages. I think only the Sha sha dance hall interest me as the rest are too expensive or i feel maybe the CP value not there. However, all the posting are pre covid era. Not sure about post covid era and the pricing now. I think supposely everything increases in price after covid but China is really in a bad shape now. I am not sure how are the things going on in SHA SHA dance hall nowadays and the rates?

I been wanting to try go CQ but after reading it is not very encouraging to go.
Old 15-08-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 14
chinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of lightchinacuntlover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
After reading a few pages. I think only the Sha sha dance hall interest me as the rest are too expensive or i feel maybe the CP value not there. However, all the posting are pre covid era. Not sure about post covid era and the pricing now. I think supposely everything increases in price after covid but China is really in a bad shape now. I am not sure how are the things going on in SHA SHA dance hall nowadays and the rates?

Noob here. What is the play and damage.
Watch youtube, seem mostly just dance old uncle and auntie, one or two not too old women and some minor groping?
Old 17-08-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post

It’s still worth a visit to CQ since this is the place of origin for 砂舞 before it spread to rest of major cities.

Cost is still relatively low as compared to richer coastal cities. Entrance fee is typically 10-15RMB compared to RMB 30 in other cities.

Normal rate to rabba or dance is 10RMB which is equivalent to 200RMB per hour if you are happy after your first dance in terms of playability WL offered. This includes rubbing each other body to frenching or pussy digging depends on WL comfort. Hence, YMMV from everyone experience. Milf WL typically offer more than syt milf. Playability also depends on how bright the dance halls and situational of PRC raids…this period is 100 days of 严打 so they may not opened everyday and police may do random spotcheck.

There was a recent dispute between old man and WL that resulted in tragic on money matters so local police went down hard on all dance halls in May. Situation is slowly recovering though.

Nearby hotpot city Chengdu maybe a better place to chiong if CQ dance halls is shut down as WL will flock from city to city depending on local situation. Need to play by ear and follow TG and WeChat local dance group.

For CQ, the best place is around 观音桥 where you have 3-4 dance halls operated from morning to 2am. Other local places would off tourists place in the southern area of the city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Noob here. What is the play and damage.
Watch youtube, seem mostly just dance old uncle and auntie, one or two not too old women and some minor groping?
It depends…some place are milf or granny places like 新华舞厅 or 金海洋舞厅 near 解放碑 area. They typically open as early as 8am and close by 10.30pm according to boomer sleeping habits. Their entrance fee and per dance fee only 5RM…really a local place and people bring their own hot flask to save money on buying drinks even as they have hot water dispenser to top up water..

Syt typically hangout in bigger dance hall like 金岗舞厅 and they can charge RM20 per dance with lesser playability but still can nego to RMB 200 per hour if they like u. And of course they can be tabao outside for other activities depending how u nego and KC them. Now PRC economy and FX favourable to us so it’s a good time for us chiongster

Last edited by addict999; 17-08-2024 at 04:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Chengdu currently unstable due authority big raid from 龙女 viral incident.
Hence, overflow of WL to nearby more stable CQ in surrounding sichuan province.

Here is a good old driver guide from basic entrance fee, dance tips, Taobao rate, plabyabilty of WL for those that can read Chinese
Enjoy this unique dance culture while it last..I personally have visited the top 3 in the city.

#重庆砂舞
重庆舞厅攻略(文字纯享版)
首先感谢雷神哥老司机带我们高低在巅峰时期莎了个爽,现目前莎舞质量根据狼友们反馈好坏参半,现目前热门舞 厅主要为以下三个:

金岗舞厅(门票15):位于观音桥金岗大厦3楼,营业时间下午2点半至6点半,晚上7点半至11点半,金岗 舞厅前身为重庆大名鼎鼎的望江楼舞厅,自从口罩期间打击以及不停的更严格政策下来,望江楼老板放弃了经营已 久的舞厅,转而变成了现在改造升级的金岗。
金岗舞厅我们将从以下两个方面来说。
1.质量:目前参差不齐,非常容易有的兄弟上线极高,下线也极低,有的兄弟可在舞厅让舞女打飞机,有的兄弟 也会在舞池中间来回晃悠一晚上找不到心仪的对象,不过没关系,总体来说,金岗的质量现目前最佳 。
2.玩法:鉴于金岗目前属于高质量集中区,望各位狼友周知,颜值高��没尺度➕价格高,舞厅门口亮灯区舞女 ,厕所过来亮灯区舞女,基本上价格在20/曲,每曲5分钟;里面站起的圈圈区域基本上是10块/曲,也是每曲5分钟。10块钱区域质量参差不齐,部分舞女尺度大,但是看人,这东西就看狼友们自己的造化了 。
总结:金岗属于舞女也多,人也多,高价也多,鱼龙混杂的舞厅,需要看狼友自己的造化,金岗现目前没有黑灯区 ,金岗所谓的黑灯区基本上就是一堆堆人往舞池中间挤,用人与人之间一道道的隔墙形成的所谓黑灯区,请各位狼 友根据自己条件选择前往。

金都舞厅(门票15):同样位于观音桥商圈,距离金岗步行仅6分钟,具体位置位于朗晴广场正门,铁楼梯下负 一楼,左转直走,就会看见金都舞厅正门。
金都舞厅营业时间明面上是晚上8点半开始,凌晨2点结束营业,实际上金都的舞女要在晚上10点半开始才陆续 上人,人到齐在晚上11点半,属于舞厅中专注午夜场的一家,当然如果狼友们根据我说的去金岗已经感受了重庆 莎舞,那么你去金都会惊讶,怎么那么多舞女都在金岗见过。是的没错,金都本身舞女不多,大部分都是其他舞厅 下班还想加班整会儿,东凑西凑整出来的一锅肉,舞厅妹儿来源包括但不限于金岗蒙迪子凡。
1.质量:都是各大舞厅下班转场而来,看运气,时而坦克核弹库,时而20一曲加分场,有时候又能找到小妹儿 来一场激情的邂逅,随机性较高,处于需要观测状态,但是大部分你觉得的乖妹儿其实你在金岗也能 见到。
2.玩法:金都舞厅终于给大家带来了心心念的黑灯区,现目前舞厅进门口两侧,音响一侧亮灯区➕沙发一侧前6 个通常是20/曲妹儿集中区,不过已经遇见不少20妹儿在超出这个范围内当舞厅刺客,各位狼友记得跳之前问清楚。金都晚上 十点半之前5分钟一曲,十点半过后4分钟一曲,个人建议真要去的话在十一点15左右就去先转了看到,因为这 边的人抓到好货莎起来了基本上不得放手,莎累了还会把妹儿带到卡座区谈情说爱,所以各位前往挑选的时候务必 快准狠,超过凌晨1点过后,乖妹儿就别想了,基本上会被莎到两点散场。
总结:目前版本金都是夜间狼友出动集合点,卡座聊天区,金都目前莎不莎不重要,聊天吹牛一起转转眼莎下评价 下那个妹儿舒服也不乏是一种乐趣。

蒙迪舞厅(门票15):蒙迪位于杨家坪,位置直接缺德地图导航蒙迪卡乐KTV即可到达,营业时间同样分下午 场跟晚上场,时间同金岗。
质量:蒙迪我只能说老头乐场,由于九龙坡区属于工业厂区老区了,历史遗留问题导致舞厅质量不可能跟金岗一样 ,偶尔有几个尖货,但是大多数属于少妇,部分属于嬢嬢级别,尺度大,但是不准背莎,只准脸贴脸肚贴肚,舞厅 黑灯区中心有一个保安占领了舞厅制高点,你做什么都看得见,不过一般不背莎的话,保安不得管,你哪怕把舞女 衣服翻起来啃奶子也是不会管的。
玩法:5分钟/曲,95%的都是10块钱一首,那边你敢开20,那么不好意思,空压厂建设厂长安厂的退休老头会让你感受到 什么叫人间真实,尺度很大,两首歌就可以开始操作摸你二弟,主动,热情,奔放,骚,可是是颜狗地狱,嬢嬢集 中营,杨家坪武器库,各位狼友根据自身情况酌情选择。

子帆舞厅(门票15):子凡可以说是白天场劳模,上午场下午场,非常符合晚上打麻将白天跳莎舞的退休老头时 间作息,位置缺德导航子帆舞厅便可到达。
1.质量:子帆本人去的不多,群友反馈没眼看,子帆的颜值跟聋哑舞女挂钩,结果目前聋哑女因为全重庆舞厅接 到通知,不允许有带头大哥的那种团体聋哑女进场,因此子帆舞厅颜值质量处于跟蒙迪同一水平。
2.玩法:5分钟/曲,每曲10块,尺度较大,但是舞厅里面的老头真的多啊……

龙西亚(门票15):龙西亚属于重庆新开舞厅里面口号最响亮的一个,也是管理比较严格的一个,当然各位不要 误会,是他们对于舞女的管理。龙西亚的口号是成都舞味儿,而且刚开业的时候老板是真舍得砸钱,不过目前人气 不高,男男女女都不太多,吹吹空调聊聊天倒是不错的选择,毕竟隔壁就是武陵路。位置导航龙西亚娱乐即可到达 。
1.质量:少妇场,年轻妹妹并不多,少妇纯看眼缘。
2.玩法:原来成都莎味儿不是吹的,啊我说的是价格,刚开始3分钟/曲,每曲10块,但是在重庆这个大环境下,3分钟一曲等于没人去,因此听取了广大莎友的意见, 改为了4分钟/曲,每曲10块,目前龙西亚没遇到过20的,但是但是,龙西亚现在人少,妹儿也少,我倒很希望他成为下一个 舞厅搅局者来卷一下重庆舞厅,但是目前状态有点不太乐观,静待观察吧。

以上就是几个常去舞厅的介绍了,至于大家好奇的天长地久,食品之类的,我觉得年轻人就多给老年人一些关爱, 让他们去吧……老年人也需要地方发泄,在这里就不过多描述了,大家应该也能明白我的意思。至于舞女带出去, 站桩等操作,本人嘴笨,有群友成功过,当然一切看自己的造化,毕竟言妹儿这个事情,我属实不在行,不过舞厅 包夜价格据老司机雷神哥说均价在1500左右,当然你会言且看对眼的话,一碗抄手爆炒一晚上也不是不可能的 事情,对于这种事情我只能说羡慕,当然那是别人的事情,同时也希望群友们也不要觉得既然她能出去跟别个睡, 你也可以,这个东西主要图个两情相愿,知道就行了,各凭本事言批,言到就是自己的,言不到,也不要强求,更 不要拿着群里发的照片去问舞女是不是你,这样只会让大家的言妹儿之路越来越难。
各种信息来源于本人探索于群友分享,尤其感谢雷神大哥指路,如有不对或者写得不到位的地方,望各位大哥包涵 见谅,毕竟我们也希望重庆莎舞能够越来越好,别让我总是眼馋成都莎舞。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1