The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunatmypunat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Fucked this indo DH at hougang before. Really sloppy bj until saliva all drooling on the floor. Really miss her since she went back to indo
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkar View Post
Got this god figure indo as my fwb, for maid wise I think this is kinda gem. For you wolves out there to rate her figure.

Just sharing that there are better gems out there, need to nurture them slowly and they will be your pet just like this one.

FYI : she bought this lingerie just because I told her to get sexy

Wah this one I rate 8/10 . Because face cannot see
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Samster

Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Different guy have different taste mah hahaha
The level must be -999 level . Damn bloody low siah
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Wow just join, already 1000 plus. So who are u really? Only those idiot I fucked before will all this stupid things
Who ? Your father la . Stupid idiot. Fuck you before in the ass
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Just fucked this helper, totally different from the photo, even worse talk so much I hate girls talk a lot and infront of me calling her UK bf. Ccb give her $100 and left
To is type of standard even bangla dun want. U really damn desperate till no one can match. Damn idiot lol
Old Today, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

after more misses finally hit. previous indon maid asked for money after shooting inside her a few times so ended it. this pinoy maid we talk a bit she ok to meet and fuck. cum in her 2 times. never ask for money. see how long this last.
Old Today, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
MineOMine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
Who ? Your father la . Stupid idiot. Fuck you before in the ass
U have father. Thought u don’t a father. U are an idiot. Replying. Idiot cannot be help. Let sbf brother fuck, u shiok come back for more. An idiot change nick also come back as an idiot,

U have maid to fuck or just talk. Show lah
Old Today, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
MineOMine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post
To is type of standard even bangla dun want. U really damn desperate till no one can match. Damn idiot lol
U have a not
Old Today, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
after more misses finally hit. previous indon maid asked for money after shooting inside her a few times so ended it. this pinoy maid we talk a bit she ok to meet and fuck. cum in her 2 times. never ask for money. see how long this last.
wow u really not scare

Nvr wear condom, u sure is really safe? might get some disease
Old Today, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MineOMine View Post
U have a not
Why dun dare to reply using your real account hayhay use this fake account for what?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1