The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all
Re: Action in Japan

Have stay at Okubo park from 9am to 11am

Don’t see any streetwalker (

I can only come at this timing when wife is still zzz

Any place can have fun between 9 am to 11am?
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 4
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takahashi View Post
Have stay at Okubo park from 9am to 11am

Don’t see any streetwalker (

I can only come at this timing when wife is still zzz

Any place can have fun between 9 am to 11am?
some soaplands open very early, once went to one at 7am at Asakusa
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greygraygrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Asahi from THC. Overall a good experience, was offered FJ but rejected cause was not in mood
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DonRichie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my recent experience from Japan to contribute back to the community since I benefited much from here for my virgin experience.

Unlike many earlier bros, I didn't try outcall or incall services since I prefer to settle things discretely on the spot. So I went for 2 health shops and 1 soapland. Thankfully my basic level of Japanese proficiency helped in gaining access to the shops but it also led to some stress as the FL tried to chat me up.

1st experience was done on my 1st night of arriving at Tokyo around Ueno area since that is near the hotel I stayed at. Done some research at the heaven website (jap version) for a health shop called Shanze before going down. Website will display which FL are on duty that day however full face is usually not shown. Shortlisted Rara and Erena based on the available FL at the time that seems good and headed down. At the shop, the reception has full photos and I picked Rara since she has bigger boobs and Erena wasn't too pretty. Had to converse with the receptionist in Jap and asked if foreigners are ok. He said it is fine as long as I can speak some basic Japanese and reminded of the rules (no FJ for health shops and they are strict on it due to laws, no forcing). Was charged 25k yen for 80mins at local rates. Then I was brought to a waiting room to wait for the FL to get ready and after a while, I was brought out to meet her at the staircase who then led me to the room.

In the room, Rara tried to make small talk in Japanese and I tried my best to answer as it seems to be their SOP to give the GFE. After a while, we undressed, showered, and mouth-washed as the standard SOP for hygiene purpose. She looked 80% of the chio-ness in her online photos and that seems like the typical practice since photos are always done with a bit of photoshop and nice clothing/background. Nonetheless, she was still cute enough for my liking. She started with a small round of BBBJ while we showered and we soaked in the small bathtub together to get the intimacy feel but I wasn't able to get hard due to fatigue and stress. So we went to the bed to start the session and tried to do DFK but she was not receptive and so only kissed at the lips. Then, she asked me to lie down and carried on with BBBJ. Again, probably due to my noobness and fatigue/stress, my blood went to the wrong brain and never managed to finish off. Nonetheless, we played a bit of painting and roaming. Can tell she seemed to try her best to satisfy but sadly couldn't perform that night.

After a long while, we gave up and washed up with some chatting to spend the rest of the time. Regretted my noobness but at least gain some initial experience.

Overall: 7/10
Looks : 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
DFK/FJ: NA

Will post my other 2 encounters at a separate time.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 993 / Power: 18
ekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to beholdekardo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRichie View Post
1st experience was done on my 1st night of arriving at Tokyo around Ueno area since that is near the hotel I stayed at. Done some research at the heaven website (jap version) for a health shop called Shanze before going down. Website will display which FL are on duty that day however full face is usually not shown.
read review in google maps..1st that came out was no foreigner allowed...that will kinda disappointing if i go all the way there and get rejected even if i can speak japanese...
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka111 View Post
some soaplands open very early, once went to one at 7am at Asakusa
yup
his best bet will be soaplands.
fucking hell 7am expect FLs to start working? they're certainly not the most hardworking people hence becoming FLs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1