The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Yesterday, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Very frequent with my partner.

She stayed in central area and one of the kid studys in western side of Singapore.

Waited for her hubby to bring their kids to school. It will take at least 1.5 hours if the hubby decided to return home instead of going to work.

Thus we have an hour of making love. No hurry with plenty of foreplay to get her very horny.

Yeah, making love on her matrimonial bed look at their wedding photo.
i think this should be quite common…husbands who don’t treat their wives well or basically neglect their wives must be careful.. there will be guys out there fucking ur wives secretly
Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Hmm.. I'm not trying to preach here but if a guy is fucking around with married / divorcees etc; I think there should be some rules, terms and conditions. If a guy fucks around, the other party might have a high sex drive too!
So if she has a SD, so what? As long as the sex is good!!
Totally agree on this. Unless it's a single or eligible dude looking for exclusive partner to be gf or wife, why bother if the milf is having a SD or not? If there's any concern, it's only if might get free STD from her other partners or not.
Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4728 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Hmm.. I'm not trying to preach here but if a guy is fucking around with married / divorcees etc; I think there should be some rules, terms and conditions. If a guy fucks around, the other party might have a high sex drive too!
So if she has a SD, so what? As long as the sex is good!!
we are kinda like being a couple to many of our friends and she still wants to keep the sugar daddy arrangement and being my gf. sex is good with her tbh

that's a queue to return points, please wait patiently.
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 15
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Recently just fucked a late 20s who is married. She’s very petite in size, your typical girl next door look but very wild actually.
Met up with her and ended up banging her in a handicap toilet. It started off with a bj but couldn’t take it and banged her real hard. Even gave me an anal rim when she claimed she wouldn’t do anything butt related.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Bro more details. Juicy. How u noe her? She chio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Recently just fucked a late 20s who is married. She’s very petite in size, your typical girl next door look but very wild actually.
Met up with her and ended up banging her in a handicap toilet. It started off with a bj but couldn’t take it and banged her real hard. Even gave me an anal rim when she claimed she wouldn’t do anything butt related.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Nescaffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Banged her raw, bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1