The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Any nice out call stables to intro in GZ. I'm at 天河 area
Old 11-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerace69 View Post
Was staying in Tianhe too.

A lot of pimps will add you as friend in wechat if you go to "Discover".

Due to the recent raid, I didn't use their service.

Went to No.9 Spa also sad ending.

Whole of Guangzhou is dead town if you are looking for vice.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
Was staying in Tianhe too.

A lot of pimps will add you as friend in wechat if you go to "Discover".

Due to the recent raid, I didn't use their service.

Went to No.9 Spa also sad ending.

Whole of Guangzhou is dead town if you are looking for vice.
Thanks bro.
Old 18-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
HappyChina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
According a chinese forum, there's a SPA called 天池 SPA now has special service:

http://guangzhou.happymassage.com/ma...club-7219.html
Old 18-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow 【ANNOUNCEMENT】 115th CANTON FAIR (15/04/14 - 05/05/14)

Please take note of Canton Fair dates from April-May 2014.

115th CANTON FAIR (15/04/14 - 05/05/14)

Date
Phase One: 15th-19th April, 2014 9:30-18:00
Phase Two: 23rd-27th April, 2014 9:30-18:00
Phase Three: 1st-5th May, 2014 9:30-18:00

Fair Interval: 20th-22nd April, 2014
Fair Interval: 28th-30th April, 2014

Venue
China Import and Export Complex (Pazhou Complex)
No. 380, Yuejiang Zhong Road, Guangzhou, China
Old 31-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
try tian shui 天水, opposite taiguhui 太古汇, went a few times but not necessary everytime will end with full course. sometimes only hj.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, since the post I put up on the Chang Ping thread is quite specifically addressed to newbies and especially those going to the canton trade fair, I'm thinking it best that I repost it on this the Guangzhou thread. Some newbies may not even know anything about Chang Ping or how it is so intrinsically linked to mongering visits to southern china! Hope nobody minds! Anyway....

As is the usual case around this period, when the Canton Trade Fair is being held, there are on this and other Sex forums many enquiries/requests for information from those unfamiliar about the “action” in Guangdong province. Those who’ve only read/heard on how wild and wonderful the whole of Southern China is, those who’ve had a few fabulous experiences in the past and now eager to relive those days, and of course the total newbie to these parts. You guys: I urge y’all to be particularly careful and to really use your big head and not just your small one this year. Things ain’t the way it had been in the past!!

I am NOT saying that I know any better or that I am prescient, but what I will tell you is that since February 10 of this year, the whole of Guangdong province has been and still is under-going a particularly severe “Strike Hard/Yanda” campaign, with specific action against all forms of prostitution. This is on top of the usual action against drugs, gambling, even copyright protection, which in the past had been the arrests/fines and “show-and-tell” that these wily operators put on to satisfy their higher ups and the general population. NOT this year! The action this year is unprecedented in its scale, severity and thoroughness and IMHO, intended to once and for all to specifically “sanitize” the sex trade here. No more the farcical dog and pony shows by the very people that previous yandas were supposed to target, but action from all the way up there.

Of particular concern to me are those agents, guides, mommies, mei-mei’s etc who’s very living depends on YOUR patronage of whatever it is they’re offering. There is IMHO, NO WAY that these people can assure you of any safety or that they would have any “insider information etc.” Note that previous “Protective umbrellas” and collusion between the official and unofficial faction rampant in this trade are now being specifically targeted as these had been instrumental in allowing this “trade” to really get out of hand. I think you’ll find that you’re gonna be the only one who suffers when you do not practice caution and find yourself up the creek, all alone! Think how hungry these people are and how easy and harmless to them it is to just promise you anything!! In fact, there is even an actual and substantial bounty (up to RMB 5,000) being offered by the authorities for information on illicit activities; errrr…. Easy money huh?! LOL

Responsible agents will tell you what really is available or not, will not make wild claims of safety, and be there to actually do their job of keeping you safe. And it’s really up to you to believe any particular agent or not.

I do believe that even though the Central government realizes that there is no way to totally eliminate the World’s oldest profession, they also see that the amount of revenue being lost to these criminals in cahoots with corrupt officials is unacceptable, that it really is in bad taste to allow this growing reputation of DongGuan as an INTERNATIONAL sex destination to continue, and is NOT in line with the pride that China now has with it’s very respectable socio-economic development to date. I also hear talk now that the Yanda is going to go through a second phase around the Canton Trade Fair when there’s gonna be a lot of foreigners out and about. How easy would it be to catch a couple or so foreigners in their hotel rooms whilst in flagrante delicto, to make him an example and warning to all other foreigners. Would hate to see any of you be this guy!!

I am NOT saying that there definitely is not going to be any action around Southern China or that some of you willing to take chances are not gonna have some mind blowing experience or another. In fact I probably can expect some brick-bats and pooh-poohing from those who thinks SEAJ is just being an old lady, or worse, from those who’s rice bowl I’m up-turning; all I’m saying is that risk equals rewards, and that these days, the rewards ain’t gonna be all that you think its gonna be.

OK, I know I’m being all doom and gloom, but what’s to stop you from just taking a detour to nearby Macau or even Hong Kong for your intended activities, and be assured of a modicum of safety and enjoyment. Yeah, probably not as convenient or as cheap – but HEY - anything would be better than being substantially fined or, horror of horror, actually getting thrown in the slammer - No?!

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 11-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

eh... anyone going for CANTON FAIR?
or someone ready there
Old 11-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
eh... anyone going for CANTON FAIR?
or someone ready there
Oh wow!
80,530 posts?!
Is this correct?
That's 10,000 posts a year!

Wow!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 12-04-2014 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Re-enter number
Old 12-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 23
opticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh wow!
80,530 posts?!
Is this correct?
That's 10,000 posts a year!

Wow!

SEAJ

not that difficult considering he just did a 2 liner in a post, much like a quickie job that finished within 3 min.

or some autopost robot maybe in action...
Old 13-04-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by opticum View Post
not that difficult considering he just did a 2 liner in a post, much like a quickie job that finished within 3 min.

or some autopost robot maybe in action...
Hey, thanks!
Yeah - an autobot!!
That might make sense but I've read some of his other posts and it don't really sound like an autobot.

Who knows??? Hope that BulleYe will reply me.

You seen any other samsters with such high post count?

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 21
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Will be staying in Tianhe Marrott in 1st week of May

Any happening around this area? thanks
Old 13-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Will be staying in Tianhe Marrott in 1st week of May

Any happening around this area? thanks
If you don't mind, perhaps best if you read my post above about what's generally happening in southern china as well as a few back pages here as well as in the Chang Ping thread. A few encouraging opening here and there but nothing to signal that the yanda is truly over IMHO.

You probably could get something or another - after all, it IS a pretty tall order to totally eliminate the worlds oldest profession - but I'd suggest you practice utmost caution if you do decide to partake.

Just a suggestion and hope I'm not being too much of an alarmist.

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

SeaJ Bro, Basis what I hear from my friends around who are regulars, I completely with you... Every session, we meet we hope we can conclude some new towns or areas to explore, but seems nothing is comparable to CP.....
We are somehow not very positive of CP, thus planning the next trip around Aug, hope things will be back to normal then, if not we can only say ' Chen Jing Yong You' to CP

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 13-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
SeaJ Bro, Basis what I hear from my friends around who are regulars, I completely with you... Every session, we meet we hope we can conclude some new towns or areas to explore, but seems nothing is comparable to CP.....
We are somehow not very positive of CP, thus planning the next trip around Aug, hope things will be back to normal then, if not we can only say ' Chen Jing Yong You' to CP
Thank you for agreeing.

Actually, this all is quite shocking to me .
I mean, from the wild and wonderful ways that Chang Ping and China had been in the past, to how it is right now when Singapore, Hong Kong and even Muslim Malaysia and Indonesia easily surpasses things here. Totally bizarre.

My suggestions/warning against is primarily addressed to those of us who are not really fully up-to-speed with recent developments and are probably thinking "Nahhhh.. No way!"

Just my POV

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1