The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2024, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2329 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
Just a little side tracked! This is a recent real story of a daughter in law seducing her father in law. Her husband was angry but it was his wife that was part of the game too!

1) She started by spreading her legs to seduce him
2) She used her legs to tease his cock
3) He stripped her and fucked her
4) He started to kiss her and she responded
5) They changed position and she used both her hands to spread her legs wider
6) He came and game over. Not sure did he wear cap or not?
7) While he went off to wash, she still feeling shiok shiok lah!

The whole video lasted about an hour or so. If you want to watch it, pls make a post here or private message me and I will send you the link. (For those who have the link, pls do NOT post it here, as there will be too many clicks at the same time and ended up the host may ban the link from here. Thanks
Would be nice if you can share the link with me. Thanks TS
Old 27-09-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just a little side tracked! This is a recent real story of a daughter in law seducing her father in law. Her husband was angry but it was his wife that was part of the game too!

The whole video lasted about an hour or so. If you want to watch it, pls make a post here or private message me and I will send you the link. (For those who have the link, pls do NOT post it here, as there will be too many clicks at the same time and ended up the host may ban the link from here. Thanks
Wow, I'd really love to watch that... Please could you share the link with me?
Old 27-09-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

Please share. Thanks
Old 27-09-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

Just for your imagination when you had read the story! Because that man in the video really quite similar to step dad!

Just as big size with beer belly but with slightly more muscular. Hair style same short crew cut with the fierce parade encik look. But his manhood is thicker with big heavy balls than that guy.

Wife also quite similar size to her. Voluptuous big ass and boobs.. No need to say, her CB already black lips and loose lah!
Old 27-09-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XxbluebirdxX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

The whole video lasted about an hour or so. This video interest me mainly because my step dad size about the same as him, crew cut hair style, big size with big belly but slightly more muscular. Wife also similar size to her. Voluptuous big butt and boobs. Character almost similar as she always seduced him!

If you want to watch it, pls make a post here or private message me and I will send you the link. (For those who have the link, pls do NOT post it here, as there will be too many clicks at the same time and ended up the host may ban the link from here. Thanks
Pls share the link with me.. Thank you
Old 27-09-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

The whole video lasted about an hour or so. This video interest me mainly because my step dad size about the same as him, crew cut hair style, big size with big belly but slightly more muscular. Wife also similar size to her. Voluptuous big butt and boobs. Character almost similar as she always seduced him!

If you want to watch it, pls make a post here or private message me and I will send you the link. (For those who have the link, pls do NOT post it here, as there will be too many clicks at the same time and ended up the host may ban the link from here. Thanks
can share the link with me pls?
Old 27-09-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just for your imagination when you had read the story! Because that man in the video really quite similar to step dad!

Just as big size with beer belly but with slightly more muscular. Hair style same short crew cut with the fierce parade encik look. But his manhood is thicker with big heavy balls than that guy.

Wife also quite similar size to her. Voluptuous big ass and boobs.. No need to say, her CB already black lips and loose lah!
Can you please share the link, cheers!
Old 28-09-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Flam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share the link with me too!
Old 28-09-2024, 05:24 AM
Samster (M)

Zen3013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would love the link too
Old 28-09-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
momba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymomba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

please share the link. thanks.
Old 28-09-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Flowerboy99142 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momba View Post
please share the link. thanks.
Please share the link too! Thanks
Old 28-09-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
matif60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share the link pls
Old 28-09-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
amberline deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyamberline deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please share the hot link!
Old 28-09-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

kellytaywx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate it if you can share the link with me too!
Old 29-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

I noticed that after her trip from China, my wife seemed to be dreamy mood at times. But everytime asked her for the detailed happening over there, she always told me only half truth, a bit here and a bit there! I had to paste it together to make sense of it.

Guessed she was too shy or embarrassed to tell me.. so I kept probing for more! During one of our exciting role play session, she finally told me that, the moment she met dad at the airport over there, the first thing he did, was hugging each other tight! And we started to kiss, without a care of who might be looking at them.

Dad quickly lead her to a quieter corner and they both frenched kiss very passionately, as if for many years not met! She said dad was very turned on, when he discovered that she was not wearing any panties at all!

Me: Why so turn on?

Wife: Likely because he had instructed me not to wear and I obeyed!

M: So you like to obey him?

W: Well.. why not? So I can see what he's up to mah!

M: I see.. Great.. tell me more then! Are you wet at that time?

W: Yes.. the anticipation already so excited! Some more he kept rubbing my ass and my slit!

M: Yes.. no wear, so easy to get molested mah!

W: Correct.. that's why he like it! He fingered me and made me so wet. I could feel my wetness flowing down my inner thigh.

M: He must be dying to fuck you then!

W: Yes.. sure he is! But down there cannot lah.. so i only rub his crotch for him.

M: Then quickly go home to fuck lor!

W: Hehe.. took a taxi and even the driver always kept looking at the rear view mirror!

M: Coz you both were hanky panky?

W: Yes.. dad spread my legs wide, so he can play with my pussy..

M: So the driver saw it?

W: Yes.. he kept smiling and looking! Dad intentionally let him see too! Dad sat at one corner and I sat on the center seat, leaning on him. With my legs spread wide, sure the driver could see thru the front seat gap.

M: Wah.. dad so playful one?

W: Yalor.. now then you know! He kept fingerings me, so I could help it but trying hard to control my moaning sound! But I'm sure some of my stereo sound got leak out to the driver lor!

M: Wow.. the driver must have enjoyed looking too!

W: Of coz he did. When we reach the place, dad paid him the money but the driver took his own sweet time to find the change! How could he find any when his eyes kept staring at my spread pussy! It was so obvious coz he was looking downwards to my sis direction!

M: Good.. don't you like to let him see too?

W: Haha.. it add to the excitement we already had so high!

M: He quickly go home fuck lor?

W: Hehe.. the moment the door was closed, his pants already down and his cock already pop up more than ready! No time for washing also, as dad just push me down. He made me stick my ass up, with my hands on the floor.

M: Wow.. then he fuck you with no mercy?

W: Yalor! In that position, my pussy already so vulnerable and spread open to him. No need any invitation, dad just easily pushed his cock all the way in! First time, I saw him like a wild beast!

M: Coz you already his fuck meat for slaughter! You enjoy his fuck?

W: Of coz I do! I could feel that my whole cunt was sucking his cock in deeper and deeper! The excitement was too thrilling to describe even!

M: So you moan like crazy!

W: Hehe.. only natural mah! I remember I was quite noisy and verbal too!

M: So what did you scream to him?

W: Aiyo.. the usual lah.. and quite nasty too. Maybe I was also very turn on at that time! Nothing much to shy anymore!

M: What did you say? Tell me!

W: kept asking dad to fuck me harder lor.. don't want him to stop! Coz I was coming like crazy!

M: No condom?

W: I also don't know nor thought about those! The action was way to fast! Go in and already started banging me!

M: So where did he shoot?

W: I can't recall also.. coz I was coming at that time, so did not want him to stop. I only remember hearing him said he was coming soon too. But it was too late to hold back and soon it was over and collapsed on me.

M: So he shot inside?

W: Does it matter anymore? We did not move for at least five minutes. And yes, by then, I could feel his cum overflowing out from my mei mei..

M: What if you got pregnant?

W: Won't lah. You think I stupid or what! Of coz I got those pills ready to eat lor!

M: So you everyday eat those?

W: Have to lor.. he one day can do four five times..

M: And he always shoot inside you?

W: Why dear, you no like it? Easier mah! Just play and shoot anywhere anytime! No need so troublesome to find those condoms!

M: Wow.. so excited! So your pussy always filled with his sperm lor!

W: Yalor.. somemore he don't want me to wash it off, so I just let his sperm stay inside me and always slowly dripped down! He liked to see me like that! He said I was so slutty!

M: How come dad was total change, compare to when he was here!

W: Yalor.. I also did not expect it. He was so daring over there. No need to say much, he just take me as his fuck toy like that! When at home, he is always like a gentleman but when over there, totally like a pervert beast!

M: But why did you think it's like that? The total change?

W: I guess he feel more at home over there! He got no wife to stand guard. And of coz no you around also mah! So he like no need to worry and with total relax freedom! Like budget style.. fuck all you want! As long as you can!

M: So true... But do you like it that way?

W: Well.. kind of like lah!

M: So every day also fuck?

W: Then? What you expect us to do? Got one cock, got one willing pussy, so sure fuck lah! Already said one day fuck four to five times mah!

M: So no need to even wear clothes easier lor!

W: Yes lor.. even if I want to wear, he also did not want me to! He just want me to stay naked all the time, so whenever he was aroused, we fucked!

M: Wow.. what if got other visitors?

W: No visitor there, coz quite remote country area. Pady fields and plantations everywhere! Only got his busybody neighbour!

M: Oh... so he saw you naked, right?

W: Hehe.. stupid dad dared me to, so in order to proof to him that I dared to!

M: That is so interesting.. tell me more about this!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1