The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Hope you won't mind me being rude.
Its just 1 month, yet she's getting worked up over your girls. Why ? Because she's scared of competition. She wants to make you hers exclusively.
What's she going after ? Just like all other vbs, she's looking for a life buoy to support her and her family.she's after your money and the PR. Once she got that, you're history.its quite the same old story. Read thru the past pages and you will find similar trails.
Why would you want to commit so hush hush into a mere one month relationship? Just f her and let her go. Find new targets. Good girls won't sleep with you so easily.get it ?
totally agree ... esp this.. she's looking for a life buoy to support her and her family.she's after your money and the PR. Once she got that, you're history.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
quite special taste for vietbu
haha i also think so. previously was talking abt iphone 6s. now change to bb passport silver.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

I like this type of Vietbu always looking for support, I always hunt for them. Just few mths ago, met this vietbu in singapore, her husband singaporean. Tell me her hubby did not give enough money, want get a bf to give her extra allowance. I strike up a deal with her, pay her twice per mth, manage to fuck her raw and creampie. After 1 payment, fuck enough then ignore her message. The feeling really better than go fuck FL.

Everytime when look at her facebook saw her photo with her hubby, really feel shiok, creampie someone wife. Better still if got my baby, then her hubby will think its his own child

When deal with such girl, fuck enough must drop them, move on to new target. Otherwise you end up in deep shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
totally agree ... esp this.. she's looking for a life buoy to support her and her family.she's after your money and the PR. Once she got that, you're history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
haha i also think so. previously was talking abt iphone 6s. now change to bb passport silver.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
SsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hope you won't mind me being rude.

Its just 1 month, yet she's getting worked up over your girls. Why ? Because she's scared of competition. She wants to make you hers exclusively.
What's she going after ? Just like all other vbs, she's looking for a life buoy to support her and her family.she's after your money and the PR. Once she got that, you're history.its quite the same old story. Read thru the past pages and you will find similar trails.

Why would you want to commit so hush hush into a mere one month relationship? Just f her and let her go. Find new targets. Good girls won't sleep with you so easily.get it ?
Point taken

Not trying to defend her, but her family is rich kind I think

She has s younger sister studying oversea, and I'm kinda a poor bloke if you ask me

It's just doesn't make sense to get so worked up if she's just after my money

It's just 1+1 don't equal to 2 this time

I strongly believe that she has other guys going after her, she's pretty and popular at the same time

Yet she chose me.

Really puzzling for me
Old 22-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1393 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsugarDaddy View Post

I strongly believe that she has other guys going after her, she's pretty and popular at the same time

Yet she chose me.

Really puzzling for me
Wah.... sibey risky
Ash her direct
Old 22-11-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
Point taken

I've been to hcm quite a few times. My family and friends thought I have gf there and always ask me if I'm going to marry a vb. I told them no way! I'm not going to be some Saviour and rescue her whole family. I just like the place, the people, the cheap living costs. If the girl is so easy to score, then you gonna think what they are after.
You might want to hire a P.I to investigate her. Its cheaper than losing your entire fortune to her.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 12
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
19M for school loan, 6M for her demised father's funneral discharge, and blackberry passport silver
Still cheap...no vespa yet. Where the favorite iPhone, iPad pro and chanel chance?

Take care bro.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 23-11-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Taste water ma...cannot i6s then next alternative. 64gb i6s or i6s plus quite standard after u know the gal some time.

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 23-11-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
You might want to hire a P.I to investigate her. Its cheaper than losing your entire fortune to her.
What for? Rather change a gf if really unsure. How much u both understand each other? Can communicate first or not?

Know one month so fast think marriage a bit over thinking it. Know and understand more first ma.

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 23-11-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nothing to do at TSN airport now. sibei sian.. any bro here also?

this trip didnt managed to fuck her. but we went watch 007 and dig her cheesepie song song. after that went coffee shop for cf, we sat at a very corner, and she did a hj for me. but ni na bei after 1 min a guy walk into our area and got to stop.

didnt get to fuck dunno is bc of i pissed her off with another matter or bc i didnt bring the bb yesterday morning.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
I like this type of Vietbu always looking for support, I always hunt for them. Just few mths ago, met this vietbu in singapore, her husband singaporean. Tell me her hubby did not give enough money, want get a bf to give her extra allowance. I strike up a deal with her, pay her twice per mth, manage to fuck her raw and creampie. After 1 payment, fuck enough then ignore her message. The feeling really better than go fuck FL.

Everytime when look at her facebook saw her photo with her hubby, really feel shiok, creampie someone wife. Better still if got my baby, then her hubby will think its his own child

When deal with such girl, fuck enough must drop them, move on to new target. Otherwise you end up in deep shit.
thanks for sharing. learnt something new today. i got my vb preggy that time. but luckily she need to abort the baby. si bei heng. nearly get father day. -_-"
Old 23-11-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Point taken

She has s younger sister studying oversea, and I'm kinda a poor bloke if you ask me

It's just doesn't make sense to get so worked up if she's just after my money

It's just 1+1 don't equal to 2 this time

Yet she chose me.

Really puzzling for me
going after pink ic and red passport? please remember vn is, no matter what, a noisy, dirty and poor country compared to the little red dot.

if she can choose to live in a richer and better country, u might be her steping stone. but i hope i am wrong. cheers bro! :-)
Old 23-11-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Still cheap...no vespa yet. Where the favorite iPhone, iPad pro and chanel chance?

Take care bro.
cheap? if after married and got children how? :P

this chick is not worth this price tag i would say. only worth my sperm inside her pussie with her D boobs and on the bed performance.

might share a pic or two after i dump her. now search beacon is on. once new target archieved, old target shall be destroyed!
Old 23-11-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
What for? Rather change a gf if really unsure. How much u both understand each other? Can communicate first or not?

Know one month so fast think marriage a bit over thinking it. Know and understand more first ma.
should not change mah. just dont throw too much love into it can already.
Old 23-11-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
SsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of lightSsugarDaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I've been to hcm quite a few times. My family and friends thought I have gf there and always ask me if I'm going to marry a vb. I told them no way! I'm not going to be some Saviour and rescue her whole family. I just like the place, the people, the cheap living costs. If the girl is so easy to score, then you gonna think what they are after.

hmmm

not a bad idea to engage PI, but to investigate what?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1