The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
I too find those from DIA too "serious"..... always talking about marriage.
Tell me bro, which woman wants to say she is a fuck and fuck off type ?? Of course, the women are looking for a stable relationship .. and then you have the guys who screw them and leave them And no woman worth her salt will declare she is 'also' open for a fling ..

Honestly, if you raise such comments as turn offs, I wonder, do you have a GF and how do you chat up other girls ? It is the same, though in DIA, you have a data base, unlike chatting up maids/strangers.

BTW, DIA has a lot of working / professional girls, so ... don't compare that with maid hunting - though I always emphasis that not all maids are gonna take it in stride and leave you once your deed is done. You may eventually meet the proverbial woman who proves hell hath no fury like woman scorned

Cheers guys - take it easy ..
Old 11-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prettigurl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hieee.
i have been reading this forum almost everyday.
till now, i still dont know what is "DIA".
can someone tell me? :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Tell me bro, which woman wants to say she is a fuck and fuck off type ?? Of course, the women are looking for a stable relationship .. and then you have the guys who screw them and leave them And no woman worth her salt will declare she is 'also' open for a fling ..

Honestly, if you raise such comments as turn offs, I wonder, do you have a GF and how do you chat up other girls ? It is the same, though in DIA, you have a data base, unlike chatting up maids/strangers.

BTW, DIA has a lot of working / professional girls, so ... don't compare that with maid hunting - though I always emphasis that not all maids are gonna take it in stride and leave you once your deed is done. You may eventually meet the proverbial woman who proves hell hath no fury like woman scorned

Cheers guys - take it easy ..
Old 12-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DIA means dateinasia.com. have fun.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
lmBiG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering that , if we bring maid to hotel to bonk . suddenly got police come for check , will the maid be in troble ?
Old 12-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 0
jolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh ya ..true also ..
wat is DIA ?
hahah i mean which site izzit ?
issit something like tagged?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

A quick answer .. Newbies ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettigurl View Post
hieee.
i have been reading this forum almost everyday.
till now, i still dont know what is "DIA".
can someone tell me? :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolvin82 View Post
oh ya ..true also ..
wat is DIA ?
hahah i mean which site izzit ?
issit something like tagged?
The DIA thing has been talked about many many many many (about 100 times) many times ..

Please lah, take time to read .. or if you are expecting spoon feed - then better pay to get 'info on demand'

Peace
Old 12-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmBiG View Post
just wondering that , if we bring maid to hotel to bonk . suddenly got police come for check , will the maid be in troble ?
err .. can answe this one for me first ?? You go hotel with FL, then police come in - how you handle ? If you not sure .. then I also speechless leh ..
Old 12-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

to the ass who talk shit .. and zap me - "u seeem like a teacher in the forum" well, if you don't like what i say, then don't read asshole ..

And for your info, i can only deduce you are a small-dicked ass who hides behind the forum and can't take a positive/reinforcing comment .. or did you expect me to sit and sift and give you info on a platter ? can to PM and tell me how i tickle your ball ??? if at all you got ball ..

To the rest of the SBF members - sorry, I rarely loose temper but some sucker decide I don't meet his expectation ... dunno what is his problemo.

Or maybe the zapper thinking am screwing his maid .. sorry bro - I give up on maid long time - and now prefer share my experience .. or sit quite and watch small dick men slinging it out .. (mean small dick men like you .. )
Old 12-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
pasir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bravo Bro Etsys
Old 12-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

jolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A quick answer .. Newbies ..

The DIA thing has been talked about many many many many (about 100 times) many times ..

Please lah, take time to read .. or if you are expecting spoon feed - then better pay to get 'info on demand'

Peace
ewww ok i will try to read on more ... or maybe do a search hahaa ...
dun be angry bro .. i up ya back ~
Old 12-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

ok finally ...
after spendin 1 hour reading thru the whole thread ...
created my profile on DIA ..
haha err ... hoping the seniors here can share some pointers on the profile creation
Old 12-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
Achor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud of

Quote:
to the ass who talk shit .. and zap me - "u seeem like a teacher in the forum" well, if you don't like what i say, then don't read asshole ..
Bro dun be angry
That part of parcel of life
Old 12-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!

okay guys my first contact with a maid. have been following this thread for quite a while. and learned that the trick is to keep trying. normally i don't dare to approach, but don't know why i just grew an extra set of balls today.

went to the zi char stall at my house to get dinner. ordered my food and right after me this maid that i've seen many times around the neighbourhood ordered as well. i smiled at her and she smiled back. after that i went to the side to stand to wait for my food and she just sat down at the table right in front of me to wait for hers as well. i was hesitating for a while, but then i took a seat beside her as well.

then chatted a bit, ask her who she buying food for and stuff. then exchange names. then of course, i asked her for her number. she told me that she just changed to a new number, and that she didn't know her number. i was thinking, "o shit, must be using an excuse to reject me". i was a bit disappointed. but then soon after, she whipped out her phone and asked me for my number, and promptly gave me a missed call.

and now we're sms-ing. what i don't really like is that she knows which block i stay at. =(

would like to thank all the bros here in this thread for sharing so much. now decided to share my first time encounter as well.

cheers!
Old 12-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolvin82 View Post
ewww ok i will try to read on more ... or maybe do a search hahaa ...
dun be angry bro .. i up ya back ~
Thanks bro .. me never angry .. see the smiley at the posting I make ??

Anyway, thanks a million ..

and lyster - there you go: no need for hand holding or 'hunting in pack' as some bro keep asking - to make a group .. then scare the shit out of the girls ..

As I remind - imagine how you pickup other girl - the advantage with maid, rarely they threaten call police .. or so like other girls .. so you are actually doing 'flirting and pickup' but with a lesser level of complication ..
Old 13-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Absolutely right.... There is no need for hand holding.... No body held our hands.... We learnt the art and we never mastered it... We are still learning...
Learning is a continuous process we Singaporeans obviously know this right? Learning is a lifelong process and we need to constantly upgrade our skills to ensure that we are capable of getting recruited... Hope you guys get the pun.

Yes i also believe dun ever hunt in packs.... The girls will get shit scared and make a dash for the closest Exit...

Which girl wants to publicly accept that she is getting fucked by this guy especially when he is with a pack of wolves?

Yes you are sorta flirting with them... If they reject you move on.... Everyone gets rejected... No one is liked by everyone..

Quote:
and lyster - there you go: no need for hand holding or 'hunting in pack' as some bro keep asking - to make a group .. then scare the shit out of the girls ..

As I remind - imagine how you pickup other girl - the advantage with maid, rarely they threaten call police .. or so like other girls .. so you are actually doing 'flirting and pickup' but with a lesser level of complication ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1