The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2008, 09:30 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KingRay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fresh Meaty 36c giving SHIOK MASSAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinger99 View Post
Bro, can i have her contact pls..... thanks
Bro Check yr inbox for ctc.......pm u liao
Old 12-12-2008, 09:05 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Got some spare time early today, so i decided to call her for an appointment The 1st time i saw her i only got a HJ from her so this time round i wana have a FJ with her. as usual she was not late n ask her is there any bro from SMF call her for a session, she say yes but lots of them sms her in english n she didn't understand n how to reply, also ask her if she able to go other places. BROS OUT THERE THAT I HAVE MSG U THE CTC DO SMS HER IN CHINESE OR CALL HER N SHE ONLY OPERATE IN CHINATOWN COZ SHE IS ONLY HERE LIKE 4DAYS, PLS HELP IF U CAN

Back to the session, we went to take a shower, this time round i realize that she is quite horny, she was stroking me n frenching me like no tomolo (btw she dun have bad breath) i was busy with my finger too n rubbing her clits n while i trying to finger her, wow she was real tight. after some heavy battle in the bathroom, proceed to the bed n she give me a real nice bbbj with lots of sucktion n licking from the tip to the ball next i bang her on missionary, i can really feel the sucktion in her pussy, her moaning is enough to make me come, ask her to ride on me n man! she is a true cowgal she was riding me so shiok n i was busy sucking her pink natural nipples. lastly i come, but thats not the end as she still rock u gently inside her till my both leg went numb.
rest for awhile n she ask me whether i need a massage, i told her i do not have time left so she wash me up n went on seperate way.

Frenching: yes (with chemistry n no bad breath)
Pussy: tight n wet, not bushy
painting: yes (no smell)
FJ: 8/10 (horny n real tight)
GFE: 8/10 (she really served well n willing to please)
RTF: SURE, great service why not
Damage: 80/1/1hr (RM n CD excluded)

PLS TREAT HER WELL AS SHE IS A REAL
ANY BROS WHO ARE INTERESTED DO PM OR POST A REPLY, WILL REPLY ASAP
BTW THOSE NUMBER COLLECTOR PLS DO NOT PM ME. CHEERS N GREAT DAY
All Bros, who are interested in Annie service do pm me for no. FYI, i am not her OKT, i am just lending a helping hand. cheers people!
Old 12-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
demonorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR as allows...

Meet her last night for a session. of course first thing was to try the massage followed by Fj.

Frenching: No.
Pussy: tight
FJ: 7/10 tried with her on top and following by missionary.
GFE: 6/10 (she really served well n willing to please,however, there was phone calls in between. Think another appointment or her friend is watching the time for her.)
RTF: Yes if I want Fj only.
Damage: 80/1/1hr (RM n CD excluded)

Do note that according to her, a Full body massage will take one and half hour. I did not know that..

Anyway, because of that, the Fj was done in a rush and her friend was rushing her on the hp that one hour was up.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fresh Meaty 36c giving SHIOK MASSAGE

Thanks for bro. KingRay for the contact.

3daz ago booked her for an appointment after my 5 day 0f OT and whole body was heavy and aching. Sms her for an appointment for massage at 5 plus after my work. reached the location and sms her the room number and within 10mins the doorbell ring. opened the door and invite her in and was told to for a bath 1st as she was preparing the massage item on bed. when i was bathing half way she opened the door and join me & hug me from behind in the bath room. As usual she totally wash me thoroughly and i soap her & massage her boob. after that we came out n dried ourself.. And i head for bed for massage. when having massage and ask me is her pressure enough for me and told her to harder abit more. not going for more detail on massage, u have to try out. Coz during the full body massage on me n was relax till i fall asleep until she wake me up n continue the other parts of my body. Chit chat with her and she ask me do i want to do hj but told her i prefer fj and agreed to do that coz she had a good chemistry with me.

After the whole body massage,i realize that she was very horny alreadi and she was stroking me till my didi grow very big and told me that mine was so big. She asked to be capped on and enter her. I did her on missionary and holding me tight then change to doggie, her ass was tight n cant control any longer and up-load my 2 weeks vit. after my load was loaded she ask me not to take out from her ass, she told me to lay on top of her back for rest and she took both of my hand n placed to both her boobs and i was squeezing onto it. After that we went for shower to clean up.

During the shower, again she thoroughly wash me and still stroking my didi till it was hard again. in the bath room she stroke my hard rod n i roam her body and went down south with my finger and was rubbing her clits n then insert a finger then follow by 2 finger in her till water flowing non-stop (She was dam wet n moaning, wow...... she was was so high during our battle in the bathroom. After the bathroom battle we dried ourself and i paid up n she left the room 1st.

Below are the stat: (We have a GOOD CHEMISTRY)

Frenching: yes
FJ: 8/10 (horny n wet)
HJ : dont like it
BJ : didnt try
BODY : smooth n fair
GFE: 9/10 (willing to please U)
RTF: Confirm YESS
Damage: $100/1/2hr (include massage) + $20 (tips) + Rm n CD
Old 12-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fresh Meaty 36c giving SHIOK MASSAGE

3daz ago booked her for an appointment after my 5 day 0f OT and whole body was heavy and aching. Sms her for an appointment for massage at 5 plus after my work. reached the location and sms her the room number and within 10mins the doorbell ring. opened the door and invite her in and was told to for a bath 1st as she was preparing the massage item on bed. when i was bathing half way she opened the door and join me & hug me from behind in the bath room. As usual she totally wash me thoroughly and i soap her & massage her boob. after that we came out n dried ourself.. And i head for bed for massage. when having massage and ask me is her pressure enough for me and told her to harder abit more. not going for more detail on massage, u have to try out. Coz during the full body massage on me n was relax till i fall asleep until she wake me up n continue the other parts of my body. Chit chat with her and she ask me do i want to do hj but told her i prefer fj and agreed to do that coz she had a good chemistry with me.

After the whole body massage,i realize that she was very horny alreadi and she was stroking me till my didi grow very big and told me that mine was so big. She asked to be capped on and enter her. I did her on missionary and holding me tight then change to doggie, her ass was tight n cant control any longer and up-load my 2 weeks vit. after my load was loaded she ask me not to take out from her ass, she told me to lay on top of her back for rest and she took both of my hand n placed to both her boobs and i was squeezing onto it. After that we went for shower to clean up.

During the shower, again she thoroughly wash me and still stroking my didi till it was hard again. in the bath room she stroke my hard rod n i roam her body and went down south with my finger and was rubbing her clits n then insert a finger then follow by 2 finger in her till water flowing non-stop (She was dam wet n moaning, wow...... she was was so high during our battle in the bathroom. After the bathroom battle we dried ourself and i paid up n she left the room 1st.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:02 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post

Hey Bro Darkknight007 for your nice FR, still waiting for others bros who still own me FR..hehehe Cheers Guys!!
Old 12-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hhc1980 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro. care to pm her contact?
Old 12-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, would like to try out her massage first as my back is giving me a hell of a problem. The FJ can think about it later. Please PM me her contact, thanks in advance bro!
Old 13-12-2008, 10:40 AM
SamSter

All Bros who have PM me pls check yr inbox for further details n instruction CHEERS n GREAT Day
Old 13-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 16
zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!zelc is one of the Best!

hi bro, can pls share her contact?? million thanks
Old 14-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Many thks to King for this ctc

I booked a slot yesterday.

My stats

Boob: B
Massage: Felt that it was onli average to my disappointment . Amy from health Zen does alot better. But to each his own i suppose.. perhaps she doesnt do hard massage and i love hard types... but she seems eager to please... so a bonus pt for her

FJ: Normal, did it capped
BJ: onli a little

Service seems nt bad as she showers with u

RTf: not my type as i am looking for solid massage.

MANY thanks KING for the ctc !!!

Cheers
Old 16-12-2008, 10:35 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Many thks to King for this ctc

I booked a slot yesterday.

My stats

Boob: B
Massage: Felt that it was onli average to my disappointment . Amy from health Zen does alot better. But to each his own i suppose.. perhaps she doesnt do hard massage and i love hard types... but she seems eager to please... so a bonus pt for her

FJ: Normal, did it capped
BJ: onli a little

Service seems nt bad as she showers with u

RTf: not my type as i am looking for solid massage.

MANY thanks KING for the ctc !!!

Cheers
Thanks bro for yr FR, have told annie how u feel abt her service, she say she will denfinetly improve all the bad points, btw bro who hasnt book for her service, do tell her in advance what type of massage u like, soft or hard, me personally like average not those hard type. Do let her know what u like k

Last week, annie told me lots of bro have try her service, bt where is the FR u bro have promise me Me just lending her a helping hand, if u like her service do help her too n share with others bro who are interested ya.

Cheers n have a great day!!
Old 18-12-2008, 12:25 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Been feeling tired for the past few days, got a call from my friend n he told me that he had this PRC from Haerbin who just reach shore n she is providing good massage. Thinking of releasing some tension within my muscle, i give her a call n book her in a hotel at chinatown. Within 10 min of our appointment, she came knocking on my door. She is not those SYT but MILF look with a low cut dress with a huge asset n freshy meaty type (I love meaty gal)

After my shower i was ask to lie down on the bed n the next thing she undress to bra n panty n started to massage me. Her skill is very good n she know all the point n where to press hard, her massage stroke is well trained too, she told me she learn to massage back in china. while she was massaging her smooth skin came to contact with me n wow its feel good. After 40min of massage she caress my inner thigh n started to massage my ball, my bro in no time is pointing upward, then she ask me whether i would love to have a HJ n i ask her how about FJ, she told me that she is very new n just came here, she is still not willing to do it, but she is willing to let me play with her. At the end i opt for a HJ.

While she was stroking n caressing my bro n ball, i unhooked her bra, wow her breast is big (36c) n its soft, i was busy squeeing n sucking on it, also while i was stroking her crotch, its wet n man! to bad i can FJ her as it with be even more shiok. Lastly, couldnt control much longer n shoot. she clean me up n TCSS for awhile n we left.

She sms me that nite to help her to post n her is it:

Name: Annie
Face: 6.5 (Not for syt looker, more to MILF)
body: 7.5 (Meaty n freshy but not fat)
Boob: 36c
Bottom: nice freshy butt good for doggy, if she is will to FJ)
Massage:9/10 (her skill is very good in my opinion)
HJ: nice good stroke
Service: 8/10 (very chatty n to yr needs)
FJ: As for that bros outhere u need to discuss with her, she might do it n who know, u get 1st blood.
Damage: 60/1hr + HJ (Rm Ex)

Do post a reply or pm me for her ctc, if u are just a nos collector just leave me alone. Cheers!n Great Day
All BROS who pm me do check ot yr inbox, as contact had been send Still waiting for the others bros who have tried her service to post FR they have promised

CHEERS n GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!
Old 19-12-2008, 01:10 PM
SamSter

Yesterday got nothing much to do i call annie for a RTF sexxion, as usual she is not late. TCSS for awhile n started our wonderful programme MAN!! She is so damn horny that my brother nearly eaten up by her, her pussy was so soaking wet that my 1st shot couldnt even last for 5min. Total i loaded 3 time in 3 hours! she really drained me so dry that i sleep for another hr paid her extra n tips before we left. What a day for me, she really brighthen up for me

While chatting, she said that bros here do take good care of her n she is happy n wana thanks them for all the wonderful time. I got to know that a lot of bros who got her no thru me didnt help to post fr after that.

She say she really need all those kind bros help, who love her service to post for her as she needed money to send back to her family. BRO HOPE U GUYS CAN SUPPORT HER IF SHE IS GOOD OKIE!!

INTERESTED BROS DO POST A REPLY TO ME FOR HER CTC

NOTED: I AM NOT HER OKT, A GOOD FRIEND WHO LENDING HER SUPPORT!
Old 19-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
wavesg is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro...can share her [email protected]
thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1