The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 1
kenchao is one of the Best!kenchao is one of the Best!kenchao is one of the Best!
Re: 🩷 Yuki 🩷 Super Hot and Sex Goddess @ G Area

Bumping up
Old 13-10-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster (A)

kenchao is one of the Best!kenchao is one of the Best!kenchao is one of the Best!

Bumping up
Old 14-10-2024, 05:09 AM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old 14-10-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old 15-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old 15-10-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster (A)

Come Support our Sex Goddess Yuki!

Name: Yuki
Nationality: Vietnamese
Type: Pre-MILF
Boobs: Enhanced C Boobs
Other Specialization: Back Massage, Teasing Massage, Body2body, Breast Massage, 69 plus S*x

Damage: $50 | Whole Body Massage | 1 hour

Contact Number: 93983012
Click here to view more photo or video on telegram

Yuki's photo

Operating hours: 24 hours
Old 16-10-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old 18-10-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old 18-10-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
Shaggy1909 Shaggy1909

I have been lurking for years and decided to write my first FR for Yuki. It is because i think she deserve much more for the great experience she had given me

I was always looking for short hair ML and Yuki was the only one i find attractive in this forum. Shop at one end of Geylang and limited parking space depends on the time u come find her. Booked early that why given the private room and bathroom is outside.

Yuki massage is decent and gave me a good 30min rub before popping the GQ. Of course i took up the super happy ending package. She was very accommodating and fulfil all of my requests she really moaned like a japanese AV star. Definitely will RTF when vitamin M replenished.
Old 18-10-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy1909 View Post
I have been lurking for years and decided to write my first FR for Yuki. It is because i think she deserve much more for the great experience she had given me

I was always looking for short hair ML and Yuki was the only one i find attractive in this forum. Shop at one end of Geylang and limited parking space depends on the time u come find her. Booked early that why given the private room and bathroom is outside.

Yuki massage is decent and gave me a good 30min rub before popping the GQ. Of course i took up the super happy ending package. She was very accommodating and fulfil all of my requests she really moaned like a japanese AV star. Definitely will RTF when vitamin M replenished.
Thanks for the awesome FR!
Old 19-10-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old 19-10-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 🩷 Yuki 🩷 Super Hot and Sex Goddess @ G Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
This frenly half Viet half Jap ML is not bad. Was intro’ed by another bro before this thread came out.

Looks: 7.5/10 discount abt 10% from picture.
Massage: 8.5/10 very good. Long sensual and soothing strokes yet with good strength that really relax your muscles. She is hard working, does not short change in this area and the massage is worth the entrance fees.
Body: 8/10. Curvy with size C melons. Think is enhanced but not 100% sure.
Service: 8/10 Passionate at standard market rates.

Recommend to use the big room and you will be amazed by the “transformation” of the massage bed when the main course is served (hint: doubled in size..)

Was told she is waiting to go back to Japan. So bro mai tu liao if u are in this area. Don’t wait after she is gone and u lament never experience a half Viet/half Jap ML before.

Not trying to advertise for her but feel the overall experience is good to deserve a mention, especially now we often step on all the land mines and experience shitty services out there.
Just finished my deed
Just as good as the above FR
Not half viet half jap la, was told she worked in japan for abt 5 years, tats why she can speak good japanese.
A bit tan than pic
Boob i think natural, just my feel
Thanks TS for sharing
Upz you my humble 19s
Old Yesterday, 05:11 AM
Samster (A)

Bumping up
Old Yesterday, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Just finished my deed
Just as good as the above FR
Not half viet half jap la, was told she worked in japan for abt 5 years, tats why she can speak good japanese.
A bit tan than pic
Boob i think natural, just my feel
Thanks TS for sharing
Upz you my humble 19s

She did say her father is Japanese, and mum is viet.

Whichever, Yuki is quite a stunning specimen of a young lady. 168cm tall, long slim legs, and a long sexy slender body. Big C cup boobs with very sensitive nipples. What wet dreams are made of.

But as importantly, she has a great attitude, works hard to please, and always a bright smile to give. Really lovely person.

But I was there for reasons other than a good chat. Yuki's warmth turned into sizzling hot as soon as the main course was served. Seeing her beautiful face, slender body beneath me was truly a sight to remember. Our harmonious entanglement went through various heights of delight, and receded in a beautiful warm embrace - only to be interrupted by a loud voice outside. Oops we exceeded allocated time. Lol.

Yuki, I'll see you as much as I can till you go to Japan.
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 15
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Try her few days ago. Below are my verdict

Look: 7.5 She look cute and sweet
Body: 8 To me, her body is closed to perfect if not of the man make boobs
Boobs: C or D cup. Don't see any surgery mark. Nice nipple
Bbbj: She pour some oil and masturbate for me first. Follow by a short blow job. Nice but i find too short.
Pussy: One of the nicest looking abalone you can find. Shaved or natural I can't tell as it is very smooth. No large or black labia. Allow painting. Very wet.
Fj: So far very accommodating . Did her quite long and she no complain. I am able to do long because i skip massage.

Lastly, in my own opinion, go for her if you are into cute, sweet girl and her nice figure. Those who look for excellent services may not be suitable. Will look for her again if near the area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1