The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Sexualfantasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexualfantasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Suspicious ML who refuse to disclose charges for services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabbq View Post
I fully agreed with Brother KangTuo, Sexualfantasy & needforboobs, these seniors are my most respect & very fair in their comments.

Most MLs have to be caution in their reply as wechat will examine & ban their account permanently if suspect vice. They also don’t know if you are Mata or not.

Many years of chionging I also learn tricks to ask questions, if you want know price of massage be specific like “how much is 1 hour massage?” Usually they will reply 1 hour is $XX for hot oil and $XX for Swedish etc.

At work also same, if you need your colleague help also must learn to ask appropriately & you will get your answer.

We learn, move on & enjoy.
Even if I am there, I will usually throw hints I am looking for extras like I will share with them my chionging exp, or ask them massage my inner thigh more higher or tell them I feel comfortable when they happen to massage around the important area. Be respectful, not all girls in massage parlor especially those license one will do it. If they dun do it, just take it ask ur luck n change to other girls next time. Touch wood I lucky so far encounter 3 times only girls that dun do it
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Added a ml on wechat for some time and wanted to drop by today since have some time off work

After confirming the appt time, I asked how much will the charges be?

She told me come down first then discuss.

So I told I prefer to know beforehand so I can prepare the cash

And she started getting defensive and sarcastic. She told it's your money how I know how much you want to bring? And she added: "Since you already decide to come down, why do you care how much you need to spend"

First time I encountered such a dodgy response lol
Most of times, all the MLs which I spoke to willingly list down the charges when I asked.

Her name is Snow and her pics look quite syt. But her response is a big red flag to me so just raising awareness for all bros here
I think the ML is just being a bitch to say all those… the conversation shld have ended at “come down and discuss”..
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
search your post history alreay know who you referring to
hahahaha... senior bro like u more lao jiao and know how or where to to find ur way

i read some of ur posts on falling in luv with ML...seasoned and experienced bro..

Just upz u bro..hehe
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
I think the ML is just being a bitch to say all those… the conversation shld have ended at “come down and discuss”..
Lots of bitch ml around. When I check code red, One particular ml at 333KA who has been here for some time tell me, even if i am there are other ml you can choose. Needless to say, I gave her the finger and told her to keep her games to herself.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Well there's always both sides to the story. TS isn't wrong in wanting to know the price before making a trip down, ML wants to prevent leaving traces or chat history in case of checks.

Imo, maybe should have tried making a call to the ML instead, best of both worlds.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

MLs are afraid of AV too. Usually they’ll tell the standard massage prices, without or with oil. Beyond that they may not be comfortable discussing over whatsapp/wechat. After they see you and you give hint they’ll tell.
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1643 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

I dun think TS is wrong to ask about the charges before proceeding. The ML does not have to explicit state what service. She can simply reply somethk like 80/120/150 and roughly we know aldy. If the customer continues to press for more details, then it's the customer's fault

But in this case, my gut feel is this ml is not upfront about her charges cos trying to chop carrot. Have experienced this quite a few times... once you are down in person and lying naked on the bed, chances are you will agree to whatever prices she quote. Hence those that try to chop carrot will tend to use this "come down first then discuss" as a bait

Good that more bros are flagging out suspicious behaviour or potential landmines. We have too many cases of chop carrots by these spas in recent years

Gone are the days where spas operate with integrity and fair pricing. Nowadays, I see many (not saying all) have this approach - can chop will chop! all their knifes very sharp these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabbq View Post
Most MLs have to be caution in their reply as wechat will examine & ban their account permanently if suspect vice. They also don’t know if you are Mata or not.

Many years of chionging I also learn tricks to ask questions, if you want know price of massage be specific like “how much is 1 hour massage?” Usually they will reply 1 hour is $XX for hot oil and $XX for Swedish etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1