The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
anybody knows when may & natcha will be leaving?

bro from what she told me, I think this week will be her last.
I met her 3 weeks ago and then she told me she will be here for 4 weeks.
Old 15-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WayStreet View Post
House No 79 is full of Thai ladyboys, but the minus point is that the pimp who manages it is a top brass arsehole. He controls the girls and tries to control the customer too. I hope the anti vice will arrest him one day.He does it so openly too.
I have to agree, he makes like he's the OKT and tries to influence the other houses as well. Strange, in spite of his "vigilance", a number of ladyboys were caught by AV. Stranger still is, as I understand it, it's against the law to be doing what he's doing and he's still around after all these years.
I usually just ignore the guy, he's just part of the surroundings as far as I'm concerned.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 16-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
anybody knows when may & natcha will be leaving?

In about a month's time. Do try her before they leave our shore.
Old 16-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro stogiebearlul & Bro RumpRanger, well said and explained! We need more open thoughts and outlook in ourlives. Enjoy! Cheers
Old 16-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Bro stogiebearlul & Bro RumpRanger, well said and explained! We need more open thoughts and outlook in ourlives. Enjoy! Cheers
One good quality noticeable of eeemen is: he never fails to give his support by giving compliments when rightfully due. Such nice, admirable act goes a long way in bringing a smile to one's face. Cheers.

Last edited by cqueen; 16-06-2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 16-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
HPoirot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know if Nasha or Natsha is still in SG?

i got her number from a bro who posted it upthread.

should i contact her or just head down to rowell directly?
Old 16-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPoirot View Post

Yes, she's still in Singapore. This week is her last week. She should be flying back on 22 or 23 June. Since you have her number why not call her to confirm?
Old 16-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
HPoirot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha!

that did occur to me. but i wasn't sure if we'll be able to communicate properly so i thought i'd ask around here first.

well, either way, i got my answer. so,

thank you!!
Old 16-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
haha!

that did occur to me. but i wasn't sure if we'll be able to communicate properly so i thought i'd ask around here first.

well, either way, i got my answer. so,

thank you!!
bro, Natcha is one of the better speakers of English among the Thais so dont worry!
have fun bonking !
Old 17-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

nuptial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Actually you can just head down to Rowell. She is working most of the time though. Just be patient.
Old 17-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

ovalnips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
I have to agree, he makes like he's the OKT and tries to influence the other houses as well. Strange, in spite of his "vigilance", a number of ladyboys were caught by AV. Stranger still is, as I understand it, it's against the law to be doing what he's doing and he's still around after all these years.
I usually just ignore the guy, he's just part of the surroundings as far as I'm concerned.
I don't have any trouble with him. Perhaps I'm too engrossed with selecting the right LB to bother about him.
Old 17-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at The Gate (H79) lat Friday (120609). Reached there 6pm on time.

1st shot: Jessica
Same solid service of auto-roam, passionate frenching, 69 BJ, friendly and service orientated. Will be going back to Malaysia in mid July. Told me that the whole world was affected by economic downturn, sex industry severely affected, esp in the western countries like US and Australia. So instead of going back to Australia, will balek kampong Malaysia. Tipped he $10 for her excellent service.

2nd shot: May
Enough said about her. But just to show how hot in demand she was: I was there at 6pm, together with a 20s guy in grey t-shirt. I dont know how he did it, he managed to get May first, then I settle for Jessica. When I finished with Jessica and going down stairs, May is already having her 2nd customer, an Indian. And then next was me, 3rd customer. When I finished with May, another customer was calling for her at the Gate liao! Wah, so really none stop for her man, 4 customers straight at the start of work. I guess her LB friends are jealous of her, especially Natcha, cos she showed a very disgusted expression when I up May and not her. May is going off on 25 June, so one more week to enjoy her!

Cheers!
Old 17-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Can any kind bros out there enligthen me on who are the other LBs beside May, Nasha and Jessica who french? Notice quite a few good lookers but only doubt is whether they french or not. If you know, can you kindly share and tell me their names?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Old 17-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
OnePointFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There has often been question about how to get the gals out for a session in a clean environ of a hotel. I think the best is just to ask the ladies direct. I got the HP num of one of them after my 1st session as I satisfied with her service. After about 2 RTF, I ask the question about going to a hotel, cos cannot stand the bedsheet there anymore. This LB (I think her name Jennifer or something) does not speak much English, but really, just some sign / body language I think they will understand. When I call her, she at least understand: hotel, what time, Bencoolen, etc

Sometime can't call, I will SMS and I sometimes get SMS back in English, I was told later she ask one of her 'better-educated' sista to send them. The price of the hotel session was never brought before meeting her at Benoolen. And it was pretty late also when we met. And when we met, she was with another LB and they wanted to do a 3some. I think it is as some bros here mentioned, they can sometimes by a bit timid. Unfortunately her sista not my type so I reject. Actually, I also wanted to make her feel 'special' lah.

Quite a thrilling experience with this tall LB in short short mini standing next to me while the H81 recep record my details. In the room then she quoted me $50 for abt 1 hr. I think compared to 30$ at H79, this is good price.

I wouldn't go into detail abt the s*X, except that even at the end a long day she was able to get a hardon when I soaped up her tool in the shower (and think how you can ever do that in H79). The main thing is, if you are interested and want to get out of the H79 cubicle, just OPEN YOUR MONTH AND ASK. Dont shy shy.
Old 17-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Samster

passz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePointFive View Post
Quite a thrilling experience with this tall LB in short short mini standing next to me while the H81 recep record my details. In the room then she quoted me $50 for abt 1 hr. I think compared to 30$ at H79, this is good price.
Sounds like Natcha. Glad you enjoy the session. Local LBs operating in Desker would want at least 100 for opportunity cost of travelling to meet up with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1