The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2011, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13485 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Healing Spa - Best Tradditional Thai Massage

FR on Healing Spa

Was there recently and took the 90 mins thai package with oil, cost at $70.

Basically there are no facilities such as pools, suana or resting area after the massage. There are 3 massage chairs look alikes at the reception area but those are for foot massage so if there are clients with foot massage, than will be just massage and leave. I had a tea after the massage and I believe it was the female owner of the place that offered me a chair by the counter to sit while I sipped the tea. Friendly lady, did not push any package onto me, just normal chatting. There is only 1 single common bathroom/toilet. Massage rooms are partitioned with curtains, overall feel is no frills unisex massage spa.

For the standard massage the lady gave me, it was rub, knead, forearm glide, press, with good strength. Average rating on that.

For the bone cracking, not much happened. The back cracking that I was most looking forward to did not materialise, which was disappointing. Did the usual finger and toes cracking, no wrist or other joints workout. Below Average rating.

When she massaged my head (the big one, not small one, small head massage not available at this place), I did not know that I fell asleep from it cos it was very relaxing. I do know that it is quite common to fall asleep when the head is being massaged but this is a rarity for me, my snores actually woke me up Above average rating when she massaged my head.

After effects : This I feel is the best indicator of how a massage went more than how you felt after the massage. Went home, did some stuff and than took the most restful nap I have had in ages, note that I have chronic insomnia. Prior to the massage, just felt so languid, lethargic and easily worn out, partly also due to my lack of quality sleep. That massage released a lot of tension and stress from my body even tho during it, did not felt all that great. A short 2 hours good nap after the massage did wonders for me compared to my normal sleep. Feel fresher than I have had in days.

But acid test still to come, the bonking test and how fast I recover There were 2 days where I spent about total of 24 hours sleeping combined without any action/sessions. Felt quite great, energetic, eager and horny. I went for a 2 bonk session, felt so tired and numb during second shot and just got worse from there. My performance during the session was definitely below par, felt like I was running on a 6000cc engine that depleted my energy at a furious rate that I could not replenish in time.

Hmmmm, a bit deviating from a spa fr, opps....

After effects rating : Very Good.

For those who are WanEr regulars like me, the massage I received there was good but WanEr was better. However, given that she has retired fm the scene and no long in sg (pls corrrect me if I am wrong on her current location), alternatives will have to be sort and I feel this is a worthy try.

I will mostly RTM, cos it is quite close to where I live and I have some plans that a unisex massage spa will fit very nicely in....hehehehe .

This place operates till 3 am with last call at 2. There is a web link somewhere before my post you can refer to for it's packages and more details. It is actually very easy to find, along Jln Besar Rd, 2 mins distance from Dickson 81, directly opposite the last bus stop before the Sim Lim Towers junction.

Funny note : So I was having a quick shower and the body soap/cream dispenser was at around my chest level. Gave it a slight push and a spurt of whitish shower cream shot onto my chest. At that moment, had a thought :

" Did I just give a soap dispenser a boob job ??? " LOL, seriously.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 14-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
FR on Healing Spa

For the standard massage the lady gave me, it was rub, knead, forearm glide, press, with good strength. Average rating on that.

For the bone cracking, not much happened. The back cracking that I was most looking forward to did not materialise, which was disappointing. Did the usual finger and toes cracking, no wrist or other joints workout. Below Average rating.

After effects rating : Very Good.

For those who are WanEr regulars like me, the massage I received there was good but WanEr was better. However, given that she has retired fm the scene and no long in sg (pls corrrect me if I am wrong on her current location), alternatives will have to be sort and I feel this is a worthy try.
Nice FR bro, me also went yesterday evening..average massage by a milf wearing specs..decent setup with smoothing thai piped music.
Old 14-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 15
near75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud ofnear75 has much to be proud of

Great massage and ambience, great for those looking for clean and rejuvenating massage.
Old 14-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster

Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyet View Post
Nice FR bro, me also went yesterday evening..average massage by a milf wearing specs..decent setup with smoothing thai piped music.

Hello bro, long time no see

I'm maybe going to try HotSpa soon, heard that it is not bad. You have been there before ?

Dengue PSA

Old 15-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
wolfskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The receptionist or lady boss look like from previous waikiki spa. any bro to comfirm this ?
Old 15-02-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Centurion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to healing spa 2 times and got massaged by 2 different masseurs. First was average, the second one was good, a lot of deep tissue press and rub, crack here crack there. Just for simple relaxing massage, this place not bad cost wise, just that the masseurs standards difrerent so a bit of heng suay here.
Old 16-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfskin View Post
The receptionist or lady boss look like from previous waikiki spa. any bro to comfirm this ?
yes, she's the one from waikiki spa recept.
Old 16-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 18
cibeisong is one of the Best!cibeisong is one of the Best!cibeisong is one of the Best!

All my carefully selected masseuse have left the island liao, so gave this place a try.

The price is slightly above those old massage places around geyland, but the place is definitly neat and all the stuff are new. There is a curtain between your neighbour and you, so u could take a good snap if you wan. You would find the price justifiable, can bring your partner along if you want, very presentable.

My masseuse is Michelle, she is an experienced masseuse, but not too sure if she could entertain others, as she is normally manning the counter, but you could try at least.

I had insomia problem, but that night after her massage, i managed to sleep through the night, dun tell me I hav to go massage every nite
Old 24-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

RTM FR on Healing Spa

Went back down again for a massage. Got a petite thai lady by the name May I think. This time opted for 60 mins oil massage at $50. But somehow effects not as good for me as when I went for the 90 mins session my first time there. Still overall a good massage. The masseurs all have their own set of routine and massage style, I prefer the plump auntie that massaged me the first time compared to May. Or maybe time too short, but the auntie did put me into blissful sleep which May was not able to do. But May is more thorough than the auntie so to each his own.

Found out some things today.

First, if you want the bone cracking type of massage, have to opt for the floor mattress. That's what the receptionist lady told me, where they can bend and stretch your body. If you go for the raised bed massage, not as much cracking can be done. Going to opt for the floor mattress next time I go, the bone cracking thing is what I am really looking for in thai massage.

Second, there is a small shelf near to the bed, and on the shelf, are small packages. Only found out today that those were disposable underwear that you wear before you put on their shorts. I was buck naked under the shorts the last time I went

Third, there is some sort of promotion. Massage 8 or 9 times and get 1 free. I did not know about that until the receptionist asked me for my card as she remembered me from the last trip. Apparently she forgot to give me a card. However, the card is only valid for 3 mths so you will have to be a regular to be able to get the free massage. Not sure on details of the free massage like what type or how long tho.

In summary, a good place to go for no frills massage. Intended to try HotSpa but unable to find kakis to tcss while there so Healing Spa will be a good substitue in the meantime.

RTM - Yes, bought a package there. Just remembered I forgot to ask if there is any expiry on the package thing.

For more details on this spa, you can track back in this thread to find my earlier FR from the first time I went and also from other posts by fellow bros.

All The Best

Dengue PSA

Old 25-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

After u gt the free massage within 3 mths, u will be issued with a vip card which has no expiry date.. The lady boss gave it to me which I was quite surprised..

Happy relaxing, bros..
Old 25-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lancier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Hi bros

After u gt the free massage within 3 mths, u will be issued with a vip card which has no expiry date....
The VIP card will have how much off normal rate ?
Old 27-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
changiad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried it recently, clean massage, no frills, will rate as 8/10
Old 08-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

RTM FR on Healing Spa

Went down again and tried the low mattress option for the bone cracking.

Was disappointed, turned out to be just stepping on back and massage as per normal. The massage is ok, not bad, but rather a big gulf from what I am used to when WanEr was still around. After reading more on charges and services available at other spas, Healing Spa is slightly on the higher side with it's lack of facilities.

Nothing much new to add on this spa.

If any of WanEr's regulars have found locations or massuers similar to the standards of WanEr, pls PM me. Very much appreciated

Dengue PSA

Old 11-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
DOM ROUGH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my exp: Was out with a fren eating dim sum (Bros who know near desker road there got 1 good dim sum place.) as he just book out from camp from reservist. We were walking down the lane and came upon this spa. Look quiet nice and went in for a try as my fren wanna relax relax after field camp. Took the 60 min for $50. We went into different and I got a not bad looking thai gal.(pai say forget her name) As I dont know they no longer offer special...I blur blur ask for hj to relief. She says they dont....but she wisper to my ears to pay her $80 and cannot make any noise as outside may hear. upon hearing this i was very excited as I never done this before. Guess end of the day...money still talks~~ She went ahead and hj me. Ok bros...i know u all may hv different treatment...but it was just becasue she says it was late already(almost 2am that time) so she agree to do it. Other than that timing...she wont do. I ask her after work....we go nearby hotel can. She says no problem but not after her work at 3am. She can go hotel after her morning shift on other days. I later ask my frens,he too got a hj. So guys who want service....please please go late at night.She says just by earning the commission from the company...it aint enough. They just wanna earn extra,no harm done.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Its not the same location. It's further down towards bugis.
directly opp sim lim right.
?
Rate expensive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1